the power of the Cimex..

Mikey P

Administrator
20150106_144347.jpg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
WTF!!??--- Did you also use HWE or is that just from encap!? Looks great!!

Since I'm an encap Skeptic I'd like to know what you used, and if it was faster then HWE--

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice! I'm sending out the big boy twheeled Cimex tomorrow.
We HWE the entry and funnel areas today at a large commercial job and the rest we will encap tomorrow.

Reactions: RDS

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
So if i were to vacuum that the following day I would have crystal incased soil in the collection bin-- or did all the grime just get ground in deeper?

Reactions: Willy P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
In other words, no bag it will be empty, that is just marketing for overpriced shampooing.

Where does the dirt go?

This board is Turning into a bunch of hacks posting pics of their hack jobs and telling all that it looks great!

Where's bob?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Seeing is believing.....We felt the same way about the cimex and encap for years. It wasn't until we saw pictures like this and saw it for ourselves. Now we have a boat load of these pictures ourselves.

I get the die hard HWE is the only way to CLEAN and REMOVE dirt PROPERLY. We held strong to that belief for longer than we should have. But honestly, when in a commercial setting with results like this, the client doesn't care. It looks like it's clean, to them the dirt IS gone because they can't see it. And it stays "clean" longer.

You have to just get past your old thoughts and do it. It's not dishonest, misleading or wrong to offer it as 'cleaning' if you are meeting the need of a client at a price point that works for them...and is profitable for you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Serious? His work number or his cell? I mean now that you have my cell number I plan to change it on you also. ;)

and I was a non believer too. It took years of Rick G. pounding it into me on the red board before we decided to look into it more

Jeff Cutshall was also kind enough to show us what he was doing and then we bought our first unit after that.

The rest is Rock & Roll History! :cool: :lol:

2013-08-29_10-09-54_971_zpsc333b19c.jpg

Oops and Jon & Kate PLUS 8!

2015-01-02_08-57-14_857_zps0f4f5ee1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
My guys were bitching that the grey pads only lasted 800 feet on that job.

Jeremy's brown pads on the way.

He told me he is going to shut his site down so Ricky better get on it.

Magic Wand has browns but they want $20 for five pads...5? Go figure.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes he collected all the debris that was picked up from the carpet as the counter rotating brushes were turning up all of the crap from the pile, very effective and the only part of th job where he did any actuall cleaning at all.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Are you arguing or saying that pixie juice is cleaning?

I have used the comed and ground in dirt before and didn't like the results like many here have. My customers didn't like the results sometimes as well. I used release it ds, Jon dons ds, and snake oil of which only worked ok after the areas were hit with hwe.

I sold you my cimex because of valid concerns I have using a product like a shampoo with "crystallizing" polymers becoming an enviramental concern in the future. As we do mainly children facilities and like, I can't afford all of the liablitliy Associated with any negative discoveries about the harmful nature of using an encapsulation chemical that you know full well how it works or is supposed to work.

Liability would largely be based on knowledge of the particular product/method you are using in the setting or job you are using it in.

I don't want any part of a possible or potential liability risk In the future as we are a cleaning company and not just an appearance company.

I have been a janitor for over 16 years now and never even liked shampooing carpets, now we are supposed to use a polymer shampoo that will
Encapsulate the dirt and the break up and be vacuumed up but not going to get into the air and not going to be inhaled by children and other that are sensitive to air toxins?

The sky is not falling, but if it does I choose not to be a part of it as I don't belive any indoor air quality testing has been done by any manufacturers or distributors of encapsulate chemicals and there for the liability would solely falls on us, as we chose where to use this product and how to use it in those scenarios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Art Kelley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've had good luck with the BBC's and not only are they aggressive but you can wash them over and over. Eventually all the agitation strips fall out but still worth of having in your tool box.

2012-08-30_12-08-42_353_zpsc111ce08.jpg

Reactions: tracywalker

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Liability would largely be based on knowledge of the particular product/method you are using in the setting or job you are using it in.
I don't want any part of a possible or potential liability risk In the future as we are a cleaning company and not just an appearance company.
download-882-300x198_zpsa36becff.png

I won't name brands but I'd be more concerned about the juice you use everyday when you HWE. :eekk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
for the record, those are the brown striped tuways...not the green. bad camera color :razz:

you Cimex guys are all hacks.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just got a shipment from Ricky. The blue/gray pads are a little rough, to be used on CGD only. The beige, I haven't tried yet, but will be using them Thursday on 5000 sf carpet tiles.
At least they package them in 3's, 15 to a case. The blue/grays do erode and wear down fast.
pads_zps527cf080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom