the power of the Cimex..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes and that is why I try to weed out and not use any juice that causes any of us to cough or sneeze or is known to cause others the same. Plus we are extracting as much possible product that we introduce into the enviroment to the best of our abilities and know how. I don't know how there could be negligence through hwe if you are performing everything to your best abilities.

It is the unknown that I have basically, for myself, created a concern for. For myself I don't have confidence in the product and therefore won't sell it or provide services with said product.

The moment I stopped shampooing and started real hwe ( we had all in one portable carpet extractors) my self and my guy instantly had greater confidence that we were doing the best possible job with the best technique, products and equipment. This is what we strive for as a company and what I want my customers to expect from us.

I also like mentioned above mainly clean and service children's facilities and as such are very careful in what products and technique we use to ensure best overall cleaning and results.

I hope there is never a "told you so" for this topic as I am sure hundreds of thousands if not millions of gallons of encap has been used in almost all settings and situations. Would be very tough for some manufacturers and distributors of these type of products.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The blue/gray pads are a little rough, to be used on CGD only. The beige, I haven't tried yet, but will be using them Thursday on 5000 sf carpet tiles.
We only use the gray when its heavily soiled but not so soiled that we had to HWE. They have 5-Cimex's out right now, two at one commercial job and three at another. They are using Rick's regular beige pads, more maintenance cleaning than corrective.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I also like mentioned above mainly clean and service children's facilities and as such are very careful in what products and technique we use to ensure best overall cleaning and results.
Yea I get that.

We strictly HWE all locker rooms just to hedge our bet.

Yea I'm not worried about "I told you so", I have a copy of the receipt that you sold me your Cimex.

If I go down, you're going down too buddy! :biggrin:

Name
Steve Lawrence
Mike, went to Jeremy's Encap Store and do not see "brown pads" listed. Do you know what name they go by?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
they come from the gorilla pad company, according to labels on the cases i received.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
image.jpg

The pads on the left came from Jon Don and were MUCH burlier than the ones on the right, which came from Interlink. Both were described as tan/beige/or champagne on the sites.

I'm able to use both sides of the ones from Jon Don so I get WAY more mileage out of them.

Rick's pads are excellent too, quite a bit more pricey than Jon Don the last time I checked. 3 boxes of 15 pads will last me a while without breaking the bank.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Barrett Wiley
Have a cimex with the big boy wheels and recently purchased lightly used cimex without the big boy wheels. I didn't like rolling it the 5 feet with the factory wheels on it. Needless to say, big boy wheels are on the way and should be here tomorrow.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I had a wheel break this week and just ordered the big wheel replacements.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
What about the health concerns people?

Where is the accountability from the manufacturers?

Want accountability / Here it is...

The EPA has a program called DFE - Designed For the Environment. What does the EPA look for in their certification? Three things:
1. They look at each raw ingredient to make sure it's safe for the environment.
2. They look at how the raw ingredients interact with each other, to make sure it's safe for the environment.
3. They look at how the product is intended to be used to ascertain that it's safe for all concerned (environment, occupants, technicians).

Releasit Bio-Encap is DFE certified. It is SAFE for the environment. :biggrin:
http://releasit.com/green-encap-cleaning/green-encap-cleaning.html

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Releasit Bio-Encap has been "certified" by the EPA's DfE (Design For the Environment) programThat means each raw ingredient has been individually selected to comply with the EPA's stringent requirements for environmental impact. The formulation is also evaluated to confirm that all of the raw ingredients are suitable to work safely in relation with one other. And lastly, the EPA looks at the impact that the product will have as it's used in its intended application. So when a product bears the DfE seal, it's no a small matter. It means the product is SAFE for the environment.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes and that good but that is not the chem that most guys use, they use all of the other unsafe or not certified chems.

Do yall use this bio version as I have not seen it mentioned much?

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom