the power of the Cimex..

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
An OP machine is very handy to have. And I've heard some nice things about the Grumpy.

Regarding the Cimex: it has tremendous scrubbing ability with its planetary action. As the drive platform turns clockwise, the 3 drivers turn counter-clockwise. So it scrubs left and right at the same time. It effectively addresses ALL SIDES of the carpet pile. The planetary design also facilitates a very safe scrubbing action. As it would be damaging the fiber, it's simultaneously un-damging it. It has a 6.6 gallon tank, and it has sufficient head weight to plow through commercial carpet very quickly. Yet, it's also gently enough to use on wool rugs, because the planetary design won't damage the rug. On a side point, it won't roll, bunch, or turn a rug into a frisbee either - like a standard rotary machine will do. It's a unique design, and that's why it's so popular. It really is in a league of its own.

Another option to consider for a lighter weight and affordable OP machine is our new Vario machine. We have made a lot of tweaks to this machine. Our latest modification are the weights that we've added to it. The Vario is a nice way for any cleaner to be able to add an OP machine to their arsenal, without taking out a second mortgage. It is very maneuverable and easy to transport too. And now with the additional weight set, the scrubbing performance is right where it needs to be. http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-Orbital-Scrubber_p_563.html

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
For our business I started with a hwe truckmount and it easily handles a high percentage of jobs, especially when you add to the arsenol re's, crb's, zippers, post padding 175's etc. Drumroll please..........the mex also achieves a level of cleaning too that leaves the others far behind.

I can't wait for the new "Zip Mex Zero Hi Flow Air 8" machine to come out.......it will be the meow, a powerful zipper cimex machine that guarantees zero residue and dry carpets in 8 minutes using high flow air movement...

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This isn't my video, its Steve Andrews who is an very experienced cleaner.

Its a good video to see how a Cimex can clean rugs and not bunch up along the edges.Your processes I'm sure are much different but hopefully it will demonstrate what an advantage a Cimex can add to your rug cleaning business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ugh shipping.. the one i sold a few years back sold real quick, so i figured...

i will post it on eBay as well though, great idea. idk why i forgot about that place, i guess it's because i've gotten very comfy using CL.

Reactions: dgardner
Back
Top Bottom