This is the end....

F

FB7777

Saiger Vision? :icon_twisted:

What about Butler's dealership? I assume you purchased it from them, they must be the top regional seller of this vehicle .

Your local doesn't GAS cuz he didn't make anything off you.

After 2 lies I'd have another dealership lined up and flat bed it outta there myself.

In the end, you can recoup the cost, cause these guys clearly haven't done shit for you.

It wouldn't be cheap but it might be worth a call to Massachusetts and see if the dealer that sold it to you can repair or replace

I'm sure you've considered all options... this is seriously fooked up

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
20k and then have an immediate 10 to 15k repair bill. might as well call her christine 2

Reactions: SamIam

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Saiger Vision? :icon_twisted:

What about Butler's dealership? I assume you purchased it from them, they must be the top regional seller of this vehicle .

Your local doesn't GAS cuz he didn't make anything off you.

After 2 lies I'd have another dealership lined up and flat bed it outta there myself.

In the end, you can recoup the cost, cause these guys clearly haven't done shit for you.

It wouldn't be cheap but it might be worth a call to Massachusetts and see if the dealer that sold it to you can repair or replace

I'm sure you've considered all options... this is seriously fooked up
I agree with Fred, sending it back to Butler is the best option at this point. They have the contacts to get it fixed or replaced.

F

FB7777

IMG_0456.JPG

Go get' m Saiger!

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Made the call and got no where but asked to wait another 2 to 3 business days.

Nope!

Here was my social media post and also just took unlisted YouTube videos to public.....

OK people. Need recommendations for the best place for GM mechanics and warranty. This is after our 6th payment and 3rd transmission... And it has made no money but cost us money! I want honest opinions where to get this fixed with warranty. I will have it put on a flat bed and sent anywhere needed. This is our newest carpet cleaning rig. GM corporate also has the warranty claim. I am done being a nice guy. Money and our livelihood being effected!

Video is after 3rd transmission and Y pipe and catalytic converters.

Only GM certified mechanic allowed to fix or it would be going to our Brother in Laws shop.

Thank you and time is important. We are done waiting.

Share if you wish and make honest helpful comments please.

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

This is the summer I plan to upgrade. Have a WM in a Chevy 3500 extended I want to move to backup duty.

Butler was high on my list, but if GM won't support the plaform that won't work.
I put off my purchase as well

Interested to see how this plays out

steve_64

This is the summer I plan to upgrade. Have a WM in a Chevy 3500 extended I want to move to backup duty.

Butler was high on my list, but if GM won't support the plaform that won't work.
I'm not concerned. It's an isoltaed problem
The starter isn't shimmed properly or torque converter maybe.

And im not getting any warranty anyway.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Did you see the transmissions they took out?

Or did they just say they replaced it?

It sounds the same, which is somewhat fishy

Are they fixing the right problem?

Saw parts on table from first unit rebuild.

Never saw a second transmission go in and was told when region rep was here transmission parts already sent back. Never saw a second transmission ever now that you mention it

steve_64

I'd say screw the warranty at this point and let your brother in law fix it and then sue GM.

steve_64

I don't know all the details but at this point they have failed miserably. I would lost faith in everyone involved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom