This is the end....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m not sue happy, but I know I need a lawyer in my back pocket when insurance doesn’t apply
I do agree it may be time to start recording phone calls or have an attorney on the line. There is also a diligence time period and I think Mark and the dealers are way outside of it at this point. Mark may be safe in taking this van to an independent mechanic and have him look at it then sue for reimbursement from GM or Butler. Especially since they have been caught in a lie. They have shown an overt act of deception. Mark now has grounds to escalate.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Some people don't have the money to throw around for an attorney everytime they stub their toe.

Mark's situation qualifies as more than a "stubbed toe"

he's bleeding cash over it.
His alternatives are to continue bleeding cash til resolved to his satisfaction
Or run it til possible (probable?) failure and hope it happens within manufactures warranty period
Most BDs not in Mark's po$ition would be forced to do just that, run it

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Or run it til possible (probable?) failure and hope it happens within manufactures warranty period

..L.T.A.
scroll down

F

FB7777

Damn bro, I'd be fit to burn the place down

Figured this was behind you by now, doesn't make any sense to me

Little scary that you can go new only to have a POS that sits idle at a grand a month while your dealership blows you off

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Time for GM to check frame alignment and install new motor and tranny. My next move would be to talk to GM and get their preferred dealer referral. Time to take it to another GM dealer.

Mikey P

Administrator
20180210_095043~2.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How far is the next city with a GM dealer? May be worth driving a ways if they are more competent than yours, and from what you've said they almost would have to be.

1.5 to 2 hours away... Or possibly 4 hours away...

But I'm not driving it the way it sounds at times

They would have to transport it and haven't received permission from GM to do anything different.

But Monday will be a new day!

ButlerFrank

Name
Frank Ellerker

Don't blame you, I'd be scared to drive it around the block the way it sounds. If Gm's dealer isn't doing anything to resolve the issue, then they need to pay for a flatbed to get it somewhere that will address.
It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

steve_64

I do agree it may be time to start recording phone calls or have an attorney on the line. There is also a diligence time period and I think Mark and the dealers are way outside of it at this point. Mark may be safe in taking this van to an independent mechanic and have him look at it then sue for reimbursement from GM or Butler. Especially since they have been caught in a lie. They have shown an overt act of deception. Mark now has grounds to escalate.

..L.T.A.
Mark has the right to take it where ever he wants to now. And he can sue and probably win for the cost if he's paid for repairs that didn't fix it. Been through it myself with a personal vehicle.

steve_64

Mine was an egr valve. The catylitic converter was glowing red on the highway when it died.

First mechanic replaced o2 sensors timing chain and then something else before I took it somewhere else.

Glad it wasn't more serious Mike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom