Tip Blooming Special

steve_64

Best thing about a buffer is you don't have to clean it or do any maintenance on it at all if you don't want to.
I've decided to only use my crb on dry carpet anymore.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Microfiber bonnets with scrub strips aren't normally recommended for residential carpet. The bonnet fabric and the scrub strips are too aggressive. It's a recipe for cut pile fiber damage.

If you want some really good microfiber bonnets for cut pile residential, give the MicroGlide bonnets a spin. They clean great because they're microfiber. They hold up well too. They have more lateral stability than typical microfiber bonnets. Yet they're gentle enough to run on residential cut pile carpet. These are the safest bonnets for cut pile carpet that we handle. They're perfect for avoiding tip bloom / fuzzing.

https://www.excellent-supply.com/MicroGlide-PRO-19-inch-Gentle-Microfiber-Bonnets_p_949.html

microglide-pro.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
Nobody forced him to move to Lancaster, the section 8 capital of California...

One of the highest crime rates in the country too. I know a guy that went to Bible college there. He was packed and ready to roll a week before graduation. Left an hour after he was handed his diploma, LOL. They even had a staff member murder one of their church members. Rough place that needs constitutional carry and lots of armed carpet cleaners ready to shoot gang members.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom