Tip Blooming Special

F

FB7777

Oh but what powerful selling prowess he possesses

He's influenced more broke dicks to spend their last dime on $800 fans and $2000 wands than any other in this racket

Mad skills

While most of the time they are useful tools, a sales master can not teach the unwashed to use them correctly or on a consistent basis nor school then on not being a close talking creep in the home

F

FB7777

A 10 CRB seems fine for residential

Especially when you're focusing on traffic lanes

If a place is trashed I'm busting out RV brush head

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
All speculation.

We have them all.

10" is KING.

Here’s why!

If you have employees?

They will pull the mighty 10 inch out all day every day even if your not looking!

And unless you have one dont speculate about its size!

It has feeling too!

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That’s why Mikey Begged Me To Comeback. Watch the traffic here to Double or Triple I’m A Legend In This Industry.

Golden Boy
So far i'm back to Aug 26th 2014 on your posts. Trying to get a bead on you. Very entertaining so far.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That’s why Mikey Begged Me To Comeback. Watch the traffic here to Double or Triple I’m A Legend In This Industry.

Golden Boy

Ya you and me both legends in are own backyards! Hahahahaha

I still like the top
25 though based of mathematical genius and who ever went to a fest that year!

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Here’s something else!

I have one other lead tech besides me!

My son left for Northrop.

We have two helpers, primarily they vacuum, and scrub with the 10 inch crb.

So vacuum boy goes in hits all the areas while setting up wall guards.

Me or Phil setup the machine and stage fans.

The start pre spraying, I usually pre spray up to 4-5 areas at a time.

As soon as I start pre spraying crb boy use either white it brown brush depending on what the carpet needs.

I want them spending as much time crb’ing as they do vacuuming maybe more.

Carpet pile is lifted better, wand rinsing is easier.

Customers are blown away at how much hair it digs out.

And with two guys I can knock out 5 hall steps in usually two hours start to finish.

By myself 3 hours if I’m lucky!

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Todd
The King !!!!
175 multibrush.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD and FB7777

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yeah i dont bring 175 into home because it's too heavy. 10" is all i need to clean trash rentals..never fails... only time i break out 175 is berber...
Prespray, crb, dwell, crb some more, extract. Carpets are as clean as the best of you guys can clean, and im a porty guy. All thanks to CRB.

Hail CRB!

Reactions: Nomad74 and SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You don't see a difference in results on heavy soil?
Only in the time it takes to remove it. The porty can take a little longer but keep in mind, I am still cleaning at 500 psi and very powerful vacuum. Maybe not quite as powerful as a TM but not too far off. When I add in a crb or rotovac, there is no difference in quality. I prefer the truck of course but when I have to use a portable, we take steps to keep our quality consistent. My first machine when I started my business was a 60 psi portable with a cylindrical power brush. I use to take work away from truckmounts.

Name
Austin Willoughby
I can say I started with a porty and had just as good results as my TM except it took twice as long and the big difference isn't the PSI its the GPM and flow rate also the Vaccum. I use to recover 5 maybe 10 gallons a standard size room and with the TM I'm probably around 20 to 30 or more gallons a room its the flushing ability I think that's the difference the deep clean. Plus 2 3 stage vacs is probably 150-200cfm realistically and the TM is closer to 400 huge difference! I'd never go back to my porty loved it but TM is king. I can see using the porty in certain scenarios.....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Someday when you get a truck now you'll laugh about what a s***** job you did with that portable...
I don't do s***** jobs... I have too much pride. My portable is an excellent purchase. Just did a small job ,a recliner, with my new tool. Absolutely amazing. In fact, i want try the new 1.5 devWand with my porty and Power burst. i bet ill do a bad ass job. The only difference is time..

Reactions: vibra-vacster

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm positive you do the best possible.

But the best possible is not doable with a portable when things get.....shitty.

Sustained heat and high flow being the shit kickers that no normal portable can equal.

You'll see.

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom