Todd V the Trinity

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
No idea, i just hope its over or close to it. Its a train wreck.

Name
Andy McFadden
I've spoken with Todd on the phone and have bought used equipment from him, He seems to be a very honest and reasonable guy. Glad things worked out for him. And my hat's off to the guy, for standing up for him self, I think it would have been easier for him to just give up . Way to go Todd, you have my respect.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Hush part timer!

ouch....

Derek is al'ite, Wal'Doh
i believe his primary biz focus is com and he's chosen to be a niche VLM cleaner ..
but he's proven to be a "straight shooter" and not given to silly claims in the interest of "financial gain"

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not only is Derek a good guy, rumor has it (from a reliable source- him) that he's soon to move to his new double wide.
And that my friends, is the power of VLM :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
New to him, it's actually a used double wide......and to be honest, it's really not double wide.
It's a single with a big porch, but he's such a nice guy we'll let him call it double. :p

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Since john g is just lurking and not saying anything (he is on as I type this), can someone get Todd to come on to tell what happened? I think it would be nice if john G spoke up too and start the damage restoration process...

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
does anyone know if john g showed up to argue the case or if this was a defualt,

Geurkink was a "no show", even though he was served papers by the Sheriff 3 weeks prior to the court date. The Judge heard the case, reviewed the evidence and it was a slam dunk for Todd. I just talked to Todd today.

Zee, it isn't likely John G will post on here about this since now it has come out that everything he said here, on other forums and to other people was complete lies and bluffs. Even members of his little "OP cult" aren't defending him. The light is dawning.
I hope Todd will post the entire saga on here for everyone to see. People will be amazed to see the depths John sunk to in an attempt to bully Todd into dropping the whole thing. It's a heck of a story.

Name
Todd
[h=1]Warranty Information[/h]
warranty.png

Trinity Renewal Systems/Carpet Care Systems International U.S. WARRANTY
(This applies to all TRS/CCS machines)
This Trinity Renewal Systems/Carpet Care Systems International Industrial/Commercial Product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, when operated and maintained in accordance with TRS/CCS Maintenance and Operations Instructions.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for use of the product. It does not cover normal wear parts such as electrical cable, rubber parts, hoses, motor brushes, and wheels.
A maximum of 20 days from original purchase is allowed for any machine to be returned or refunded and that is with conditions.
If any equipment or products are returned because of damage in shipping, customer must have claimed damage to shipper or risk losing right to any refund.
Customer pays all shipping costs where they want to return equipment unless it is a factory defect.

Dave, that is not the warranty that came with my machine. This is…

John changed the warranty after the dispute started with the intent to benefit himself financially and keep my money and I can proof it !!!

Last edited:
Name
Todd
John knows that I asked for my refund 28 days after I purchased the machine ( 21 days after receiving it ). That is why the new warranty that he presented to the BANK says 20 days. It was a classic case of deception. Please Remember that I informed John of the defect within 2 days of receiving the machine.

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
Glad it had a happy ending.. It just shows you what a fake bible thumping christian he is.. doesn't even practice what he preaches. And you wonder why christianity is going down the toilet..

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brent, there are rarely happy endings when people have to go to court and this one may be a long way from over. I spent many 10's of thousands in legal fees chasing a case I won an ultimately never collected a dime. This is chickenshit money in comparison but it ain't over till money is in hand.

Reactions: Ed
Name
I'm Rick James
Brent, there are rarely happy endings when people have to go to court and this one may be a long way from over. I spent many 10's of thousands in legal fees chasing a case I won an ultimately never collected a dime. This is chickenshit money in comparison but it ain't over till money is in hand.

Its just really surprising how John could of let it get that far.. for a guy who was kinda well known in the industry.. to destroy all that for a defective machine he built.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Dave, that is not the warranty that came with my machine. This is…

John changed the warranty after the dispute started with the intent to benefit himself financially and keep my money and I can proof it !!!

Ouch!!!

Exhibit "A" is a doosie.
That shows intent to defraud.

That takes it to a different level........dat's fooked up.

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
You should see exhibit "B", "C", "D", etc... LOL!!! Like the letter on Nov. 27th, 2012, that was sent to Todd from some lawyer buddy of John's threatening to sue Todd for slander if he didn't remove his videos and forum posts PDQ. ROFLMAO!!! Another bluff.
It isn't slander if it's true. LOL

randy

Name
Randy
You should see exhibit "B", "C", "D", etc... LOL!!! Like the letter on Nov. 27th, 2012, that was sent to Todd from some lawyer buddy of John's threatening to sue Todd for slander if he didn't remove his videos and forum posts PDQ. ROFLMAO!!! Another bluff.
It isn't slander if it's true. LOL
Not only that but giving your opinion about something/someone isn't defamation either and their is no such thing as slander of a product. The letter from John's attorney was a scare piece meant to intimidate and had ZERO legal merit. That is exactly what I told Todd the day he received it and read it to me over the phone. It also was one of the deciding factors in TODD electing to file suit. The main reason I helped Todd with his case preparation was that letter showed a level of bullying that Geurkink is famous for. It's pretty much how he has travaled through life with having much for brains. At one point he could have settled the issue for a new handle and his response was that the handle cost over $600. Obviously another lie.

A true text book case of defamation would be Geurkink's comments about Todd, Mr. Gilstrap and myself. That was pure libel but since John Geurkink has now been exposed industry wide, I'm not that concerned about it. I have talked to or received email from more people that were going to buy a Trinity that aren't now, than I could have ever imagined. No one in their right mind would buy one after googling Geurkink or searching the trinity on most boards ( besides the nazi board). There will be more info posted on the net in the future about Trinity renewal systems. An exposure site, designed to protect future cleaners that are new to this industry. As an industry we can NOT allow this type of conduct to continue. John Geurkink has become the poster child for the bullshit supplier/ equipment maker. He is also a stark warning of why you should avoid Ma & Pa kettle manufactors and bath tub chemical formulators. Just because a former carpet cleaner puts on a white coat doesn't make him a chemist or even competent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom