Todd V the Trinity

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Yawn.........who cares move on....

I think a lot of us care....a bunch of us that were maybe at some point potential customers of JohnG. I think we all wanted to see and hoped for a better resolution by JohnG. I think as a whole we all wanted the customer service to prevail, and be top notch especially AFTER it came on the boards how he wasn't doing the right thing. Many here don't want him to break because of this but if he elected to go that rout, it may just come to that...and that is why we care.

Reactions: randy and Derek

joelhall2012

Name
Joel Hall
poor John.....but really............
didn't we ALL know that he was FOS..............anyway?

Exactly...i have know how John is for years ARROGANT!!...we have butted heads many times on these boards....i too was warned on the "nazi board" i was being to mean to John.....buy hey lets talk about it over and over.........and now Randy has it out for Steve too.... show me one post by Randy complaining about Steve until he got kicked off his board.......or dont and keep mentioning it in every single post........hell hath no fury like a women scorned!:D this makes Nancy Grace seem appealing

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Encap only users are like that 80's song, "Blinded by science"

FAKE ASS SCIENCE AT THAT!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I like John.....his wife Patty, and their birds. I've met him at Summerfests, Winterfests, other Fests. I've bought a Conqueror, many pads, and a few chems from him. He speaks his piece. But if you want to really know John, check out his FB posts. 'Nough said!

joelhall2012

Name
Joel Hall
I only clean urine, blood.vomit, and bodily fluid free carpets......its the first question i ask when i answer the phone....."is there any blood, urine, vomit,...or other bodily fluid................yes ma'am...your husband still does that..........and no i don't deal in that area..... i refer you to a super duper stream cleaner......

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
I only clean urine, blood.vomit, and bodily fluid free carpets......its the first question i ask when i answer the phone....."is there any blood, urine, vomit,...or other bodily fluid................yes ma'am...your husband still does that..........and no i don't deal in that area..... i refer you to a super duper stream cleaner......
Joel, I'd get a little steamer for those jobs and just use it on the areas with those body fluids. Otherwise you'll eventually lose your good customers to a competitor that can handle those everyday accidents.

randy

Name
Randy
I don't have it out for Steve, I just simply said he is as bad as Geurkink ( and he is) and the next thing I know I'm getting emails and calls from people (many I don't know) saying they aren't buying from him anymore. There are consequence of covering for a Geurkink type seller censoring threads within a small industry. If I had it in for Steve I would recommend that everyone actually read the MSDS sheets on his products. With respect to getting banned from his nearly inactive board, I have no problem with that. Let me explain this to you one last time JOEL, as I know you are such a deep think and will eventually get it. Steve didn't ban me until I told him I wouldn't be posting on his board anymore or buying his products. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp or why you are still evening talking about it. If you aren't interested in this topic, scroll on by, but don't think you are doing to come on here and tell us what we can discuss. Wrong board for that. You can fully expect this to be a continuing topic for a long, long time so get over it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Too bad. Secretly, I was hoping he wasn't joking. As I love his thinking and his well worded interaction with the potential client coulda/shoulda been a classic:
I only clean urine, blood.vomit, and bodily fluid free carpets......its the first question i ask when i answer the phone....."is there any blood, urine, vomit,...or other bodily fluid................yes ma'am...your husband still does that........................and no i don't deal in that area..........

Kind of connects with Mikey's other post.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I think he was joking Steve, jesus christ!!

Mikey, I'm not a fricken mind reader or joke disemsemblator. But, I appreciate the help from my younger with-its.

That was a really great response to your question: "I only clean urine, blood.vomit, and bodily fluid free carpets......its the first question i ask when i answer the phone....."is there any blood, urine, vomit,...or other bodily fluid......" I guess I was had. Good one you guys. Dint know it was a joke. Gettin' old I guess.

Mikey P

Administrator
This Joel guy sound like he can hang here and not need to hide under JohnG's skirt like so many guilty conscious OP only guys do..

What ever happened to Forrest anyways?

joelhall2012

Name
Joel Hall
Im not even an OP only guy anymore.....just crb/175 guy....back in the day I've had a couple cimexs...almost all Johns machines but a trinity...an orbot...and a duane oxley TM.......recovering heavens best operator.......and now its just a hobby........

And Randy your posts are very Geurkinkish...beginning to think you have much in common...all these generalities.."stuff" in steves chems...read his msds....come on either say it or dont.....I'm in noones corner...don't care what anyone uses...I'm open to anything..in fact just ordered a couple chems you mentioned......but if you're gonna talk smack back it up with facts John....i mean Randy.......now I'm gonna go exchange bodily fluids with my wife and try to not get any on the carpet.....don't wanna have to call Stanly steamer

Reactions: Mikey P

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i jus noticed that Jonh G is lurking right now...
Now John if yor decision making can be so askew...
how is one to trust the "other" things you oft spout on about?

Connor

Name
Connor
What pisses me off is John begging me to remove that long original thread here about this bs and as soon as Fred locked the thread John goes over to *** and starts it all up again.

Where's ConnOr??

LOL. HahahahahahhahHhahAheeehahahahahhahawhoaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
And
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja (that's laughing in Spanish for Richard)

Thank You John G! Your the only person I've ever heard of who hanged himself while having his head up his ass.

Sorry to be so late to the party, but my wife is pregnant again (#8) and I've been busy with stuff. I can't wait to hear what happens next.

I'm just kidding.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
LOL. HahahahahahhahHhahAheeehahahahahhahawhoaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
And
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja (that's laughing in Spanish for Richard)

Thank You John G! Your the only person I've ever heard of who hanged himself while having his head up his ass.

Sorry to be so late to the party, but my wife is pregnant again (#8) and I've been busy with stuff. I can't wait to hear what happens next.

I'm just kidding.

don be silly Chris.......if you hung a man whilst his hED was up his ass....
youd simply turn him....inside out.......

think about that for a minute!

Connor

Name
Connor
Being hung and hanged are two different thing. Just sayin'

I'm just kidding.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Guess Todd is one mofo you don't mess with.

This is one of the few times on the injurnet someone actually followed through, filed claim, won. Now seeing the cash will be a different story but hey todd actually took action on what he said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom