Todd V the Trinity

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Until the guy that gives negative or harsh, or true world problems with a machine or chemical...because then a lot of smart boys on here start saying "i wouldn't bring this on a public forum" or " I would just call the company to resolve the problem" etc etc. So which is it: share ALL feedback and opinion about products- on the board, or keep it private between consumer and manufacturer?

It can go both ways I guess but I still would rather hear issues arising from real world users than advising said user to just call the manufacturer privately.

They are not incompatible to me Lee. Reaching out and asking questions for feedback is imo totally different than publicly shaming a vendor without giving them a chance to correct something privately. If I have implied differently than this I didn't intend to. If someone has an interest in sharing things about a product itself that is great also. It is taking it to a personal level with an issue that is a private matter I find tacky.

Reactions: Zee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
They are not incompatible to me Lee. Reaching out and asking questions for feedback is imo totally different than publicly shaming a vendor without giving them a chance to correct something privately. If I have implied differently than this I didn't intend to. If someone has an interest in sharing things about a product itself that is great also. It is taking it to a personal level with an issue that is a private matter I find tacky.

I get your point Ken but let's face it: its a very fine line what one thinks is acceptable in sharing an opinion or what is a public shaming of a company. Many times issues become public, after they are or were tried being resolved privately- unsuccessfully.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
As long as Geurkink won't respond even after paying the $4500 ticket, it is fair game to discuss this issue in his absence in this thread. Life is not fair, but we do the best we can. When Bush removed Hussein from office it was the right thing to do. It was a controversial move, one that even his father didn't pursue in the first Gulf War, knowing the immediate consequences. But Bush said, and I quote, "Freeing people from oppression and despair is eternally right." We should always aspire to do the right thing although it is always easier to sit back and do nothing. Good job Todd, the path you took was difficult and uncertain, but in the end, right.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree it can be a fine line Lee and everyone's line is going to be different. I have crossed my own line at times, regretted it and tried to make it right via a public and private apology.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I agree it can be a fine line Lee and everyone's line is going to be different. I have crossed my own line at times, regretted it and tried to make it right via a public and private apology.
Alright. Is it Zee or Lee you're responding to Ken?

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap

Really Ken? How was that the case with John G? All hell broke loose only AFTER Todd tried to resolve the problem privately. He was met nothing but lies, accusations and BS. If Geurkink's all out effort to screw and slander Todd doesn't warrant a thorough public airing on this forum then I submit to you that nothing does.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would agree with John handling this poorly but I don't agree that the machine is made poorly or is not capable of cleaning well. From Todd's post today it sounds like buyer remorse, he got caught in the hype. So what would have happened had the handle not arrived bent?

Todd had every right to complain but it's the ugly dog pile that followed that was unnecessary. I don't own any of John's equipment in fact I own his competitors, I'm not his friend or buddy either but their was no excuse for the way he was treated here. MB is rough at times but man that was an all time low!

Hell I wouldn't even treat Bawb Vawter like that! :p

Reactions: hogjowl

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would agree with John handling this poorly but I don't agree that the machine is made poorly or is not capable of cleaning well. From Todd's post today it sounds like buyer remorse, he got caught in the hype. So what would have happened had the handle not arrived bent?

Todd had every right to complain but it's the ugly dog pile that followed that was unnecessary. I don't own any of John's equipment in fact I own his competitors, I'm not his friend or buddy either but their was no excuse for the way he was treated here. MB is rough at times but man that was an all time low!

Hell I wouldn't even treat Bawb Vawter like that! :p
you know you love me Richard...
saaaaaaaaaaaaay it!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What does the word "PROLLY" mean anyway?

Never heard of it.

Some sort of ebonics?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Someone pmed me and said that HAIRLIPS pronounce PROBABLY as .................PROLLY.

So sorry if I offended any HAIRLIPS out there.

Just to clear it up for you...I never actually say that word in that form- only for the sake of quicker typing, why I would write it like that.

And as for Hairlip: I don't have it....and for you to get all smartass about it you should at least know that the correct term would be HARELIP..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom