b 23 - works and lives on his own
b 20 - in the army
b 16 - high school
b 14
g 13
g 10

Gotta remember what is important.
That's experience man!!

I'm just a kid, still learning this thing.

EJ was almost 7 when we were married and Max is our 5 year old.

I know I don't have to tell you, but it's not all campfires and marshmallows!

Thanks for the kind words!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I want to be the best at whatever we do. From a cushion, rugs, carpet cleaning. Every service we provide opens doors for possible restoration work. Truth is I love being the hero. Whether its bringing a carpet back to life or responding to your fire or water loss. I'm a cleaning geek. Its all I've ever known. :cool:

Yeah, I'm one dimensional too.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I could care less about cleaning....
Beside my family (pets included) and friends, I Love reading, music, good food, gardening, nature, being alone...............

....but my perfectionist nature doesn't let me. Got to do it right.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
This thread has really brought up a lot of really good, thought provoking points.

It really makes me think about where I want my business to go. I do mostly water damage and reconstruction. I'd say I'm a half-mass carpet cleaner. We have a few truckmounts and I do some carpet/tile cleaning. It is hard without enough carpet cleaning work to stay full time busy (obviously I could change that) but I damn-sure-don't wanta clean carpet everyday. I also, don't really have the passion or don't desire to be focused on making cleaning techs excellent. I know that I need some sort of drive to want to do it in order to provide good service to folks. Guys like Tom are passionate and pursuing excellence with that daily. I just don't know if I have the guts to do it.

The again, WD work is a roller coaster and we do OK with it. We even out the slow times with reconstruction, which can be stressful. My ideas is that it would be easier to even out the slow times with carpet cleaning instead of construction. Can I do it? I don't know. Listening to you guys doesn't really help me feel any more confident.

I just haven't tried that hard I suppose.

So when would you like me to come visit and help a little with some carpet cleaning :)

Sounds like a fun place and fun people :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Just remember this........McDonald's never made the best hamburger on the planet, but that's the place where the majority of us have spent our extra spare change. (Billions served daily at last count)

It filled us and gave all we needed for that day in our life at a satisfactory level.

Whether its Great Leadership from Ray Kroc to build a trained team that duplicates a simple system worldwide or an O/O who rules his area is all the same, to serve customers who come back.

The major difference of these two great run companies is......the size of the business and the dream you have envisioned to be profitable enough at the end of the day.

Reactions: TomKing and Brian H

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom