Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Ashleys 2 black beauties and mine in the center

5aaf6cfb6371c4803821b7f37c84a081.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51539

Seriously? John's video shows a guy making a SINGLE pass with his Trinity machine. And then some inexperienced bimbo running a Cimex enters the frame. The Cimex guy looking like he's tripping over the cord, is applying too much solution, and is walking backward instead of doing a u-turn at the end of his pass - in other words he's a buffoon. And why was the video shot in the dark? Is this supposed to be a realistic comparison of the two machines??? What a joke.

Rick, It is you who are the Buffoon... selling Oreck lowboys with the same offset as the Homeowner Grade Orbiter machines...

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/oreck-lb8000-low-boy-floor-buffer-parts-c-130239_130334_130360.html

Look up part #
09-53266-51

and discover for yourself that his machine is actually a Oreck Orbiter with a bigger motor and more weight... LOL

Just use the Tan pad to make your Foam... at the end of the day, Smoke and Mirrors won't make a carpet clean...

J

JS41035

I saw that as well. Just screams homemade to me. No that It won't work. But a custom spray manifold would not cost that much. And on a 5000 machine it's silly

J

JS41035

Rick, It is you who are the Buffoon... selling Oreck lowboys with the same offset as the Homeowner Grade Orbiter machines...

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/oreck-lb8000-low-boy-floor-buffer-parts-c-130239_130334_130360.html

Look up part #
09-53266-51

and discover for yourself that his machine is actually a Oreck Orbiter with a bigger motor and more weight... LOL

Just use the Tan pad to make your Foam... at the end of the day, Smoke and Mirrors won't make a carpet clean...
I made 890 bucks Wednesday with a gallon of Releasit. Bring on the smoke and mirrors baby!

D

Deleted member 51539

I made 890 bucks Wednesday with a gallon of Releasit. Bring on the smoke and mirrors baby!

At 4oz/gal. The bottle cleans (Stated Avg. @ 300/sq.ft.) 9,600/sqft. At $890.00 you made $.09/ft

You must have Smoked Just before you gave your Estimate... Or Perhaps... Mixed your Chems REAL Strong... LOL

J

JS41035

No I did 20000 sf. And I mixed it at 2oz per gallon. Lol. Geez I hate lol.
Edit. For sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Mark, not 100% but will report back once here (wed the first apparently)
I'll line it up beside my cimex and cm.

It's my least favorite part looks wise but on my cm it just plain works. I have installed low drift tips and LOVE THEM!
So I may make my own really cool looking set up.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I met Paul for the first time about three weeks ago and purchased hs cimex which was in great condition, just like new. Thank you Paul. Paul is a great guy and we work the same market but have never crossed paths. He has an arsenal of equipment and takes very good care of it. He has a truck mount but I can tell you he is very confident and doing well with the VLM systems he prefers. Paul has a great following of repeat customers and is doing well in PA. His system of choice may not be ours but after seeing his operation I am convinced he knows the VLM side just as good as anybod around.

Mike Draper

Poll: Carpet guy = JB? Or: carpet guy = JB's best and only friend left in the world and Joe is forcing him to post on here to get even with the world?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Danny Strickland
Ricky Gee. Remember the old saying "someone with something to sell will rarely tell the whole truth"

Have the carpet mills approved a cimex with "encap pads" for use on their products over say a CRB machine that removes soil???

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Danny,
To my knowledge NONE of the mills have approved any OP machine.
However a good number of mills have endorsed various encapsulation systems.

Carpet Guy,
Why all the animosity? The counterweight in the LB9000 (the machine we start with before we make major modifications to it) has a really nice counterweight. In fact compared with the Orbot counterweight - it is superior in every way.

Here are some comparison pictures between the Vario and Orbot Counterweight assemblies. Notice the thickness of the backplate and the counterweight design difference. You can also note that the center bolt hole on the Vario has a larger diameter.

Side by side - Vario on left, Orbot on right:
DSCN8464.jpg

Vario Counterweight:
DSCN8460.jpg

Vario Counterweight 2:
DSCN8463.jpg

HOS Orbot Counterweight:
DSCN8462.jpg

HOS Orbot Counterweight 2:
DSCN8461.jpg

D

Deleted member 51539

No animosity... 3/8" offset = Low Boy = Oreck Orbitor...

You see... According to Pad Prick... It's not the weight you're Packing... it's the Length of the Stroke.

I could get into the details but... No Free R&D...

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Poll: Carpet guy = JB? Or: carpet guy = JB's best and only friend left in the world and Joe is forcing him to post on here to get even with the world?

We all know he has no friends.

Why do you think he requires so much companionship and emotional support from his customers?

No wonder he's so unstable.

I kind'a feel sorry for him.

He has nowhere else to go now, so lets all pretend we don't know it's him and go along with it.

Poor guy.

D

Deleted member 51539

Is your Portable Over Heating... Blowing Circuits... MiGhty Sorry.

You can always Grow up and Get an Entry TM...

Actually, to think about it... You need VLM.

That way it will prevent you from ruining anymore of your crusty's rugs...

LOL

Remember... BAIT and SPLIT...

Get their DL # and DOB first and don't take Credit Cards...

Too much risk when you ruin their $hit...

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Besides the fact that you actually wasted time looking for such a post from so long ago, which proves what a loser you really are, did you really just post a entire screenshot from another competing forum on here??

Dumbass.

D

Deleted member 51539

Just Quoting you... Dumb A$$

That was from 2011- It's 2014... Still the same Broke A$$ using the Same Portable...

One More Time to Quote you... DumbASS...

Try to do Something... Then Talk About it...

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I'm a dumbass?

Who started their own forum only to give it away to no other than Bob Foster (:yawn:) only to have him give you a swift kick in the pants and send you right out the door?

Great job with the Lounge too................:clap:.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Everyone say hello to........................

Joe Bristor.

P*ssy doesn't even have the balls to use his own name.

Let's all give him a warm welcome............:icon_razz:

D

Deleted member 51539

I'm a dumbass?

Who started their own forum only to give it away to no other than Bob Foster (:yawn:) only to have him give you a swift kick in the pants and send you right out the door?

Great job with the Lounge too................:clap:.

That would be Joe Bristor... I am not Joe Bristor. I am ten times Crazier.

Forget about the Forum Joe started and lost... He sold his ENTIRE Bushiness and inventory (Even shipped it to him) to his web guy because of the $hit Lisa and Jeff started...

Wonder if that deal has expired? :hopeless:

And please don't delete my post...

D

Deleted member 51539

I won't worry as long as you repeat after me... (preferably while your cleaning... and try not to laugh)

Bait and Split...

Bait and Split..

Bait and Split.

What I do is... (Repeat)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom