Trinity CM Oscillating Pad (OP) Machine

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
....thread officially gone to hell....
Next!
Well, I am so glad that you made this possible Zee.
Now that you mentioned it, how many of you guys been getting emails from the "Russian Bride Team"?
Or have they singled me out?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51539

Lisa and Jeff?

You ain't Joe but good lord, you're almost as delusional.

So can you be a normal participant here or will it be a chronic asshole performance?

Mikey... I'm good for Views...

My performance is always stellar.

All your readers want to know what I have in store next...

Crop Circles.... LOL

The industry is so lame that a modified SX-15 Makes News.... Lisa please make a glide for those Mormons....

I mean Morons...

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
If this is Joe isn't it funny he even gets banned even with a fake name. It is so sad and unbelievable that he can not see what he is doing to himself, and continues to blame everyone because they can't handle the truth, yet he just can't look in the mirror and handle the truth for himself.
The latest banning from the lounge could have been so avoided but no just went off on everyone, everyone blamed Foster and I don't know Foster, but I think a lot were shocked that Joe showed his true colors yet again. This last forum there was no excuse, no backstage deals just plain old Joe assuming people were out to screw him.
Anyone but Joe who would of come up with a cuff would have just shut up and enjoyed the ride...took the money to the bank and lived happy.
He still swears his cuffs are the best and they may have a slight advantage only because they have lasted a very long time. I am still using some I first bought, but that really doesn't matter because I would rather replace a broken/worn cuff every other year than deal with the tight rope around my neck and I think this industry in whole feels the very same way.
I feel sorry for that, he had the whole market for twenty years...twenty years for his cuff patent and he flushed it down the drain, and he continues to do so over and over again, very very sad really.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
People make comments about this board and that it has a rude vibe, I use to think the same thing at first. But after the years I really think it is not rude, but more or less no BS, the members here have used just about every tool and nic nak and have come to a professional opinion on if it works or it's junk.
Does this board have some loyalty to certain members/products....sure, it is going to happen that is the way it is in every corner of the world. But like I said even the guys here will question that due to there knowledge and experience.
Mike has a job to do.. he is given products to test and review, can his opinion be somewhat bias....of course it can. But this is where the guys and gals of this board have there own knowledge to take what he says and apply it to what they know.
Joe has a lot of knowledge in chems and could help a lot of cleaners, but I think he targets younger cleaners that haven't really learned that a Vacuum, 175, and a decent pre-spray, followed by a wand can get some amazing results 90% of the time.
When I first started I had to use my Roto Vac on every job and even then looking back the results were sub par. Now I can't tell you when the last time I NEEDED MY ROTO VAC. I think the last time I used it was not because I could not clean the fibers, but because I had a gut feeling I could pull 5 lbs of soil from the depths of the carpet.
Joe has great cuffs, a great green cleaner, and some good knowledge, but the rest is just a pitch... just with a different spin on it. The people that start to gain knowledge and then question anything get removed so as to not mess with his program.
This is the thing I have the filter and I believe in it and many of you do also.....BUT it is not a MUST HAVE item. When I came here years ago and I was joepostle I really believed it was a need to have item he made me feel that way. Because I was young/lack of true cleaning experience. The so called RUDE A HOLES of the board stood up and questioned it, and my claims.
Over time we worked hard to perfect it as best as possible, and with my own personal experience I would not want to clean without it, just for the simple fact that I don't want to climb in my hot azz van and deal with the tank, and messing up my gaskets. It can add some performance when configured right, but it boils down to a user friendly product.
I recently got a chance to see a Joe wand and looking at it I was shocked that mister 4 2 the door, Max vac package guru would choose such a wand that has so many curves to draw the water out of the carpet...but it does fit his HSK very nicely so every one has some sort of pitch.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
every forum or board, no matter the subject matter, has a "rude" feel to it if it's been around a while and everybody knows one another. Busting balls is human nature.

Onlookers don't understand that and will go looking for a seemingly "friendly site" like The Lounge, or Allstars or a multitude of others that have long since folded up because when one or two guys get butt hurt and quit, there goes half the audience.

Fat Cat will be the next to fold.
Hell, even *** will fail someday. As the industry burns out on Rob, the kid wont be able to stimulate or innovate the conversation..

Name
I'm Rick James
People make comments about this board and that it has a rude vibe, I use to think the same thing at first. But after the years I really think it is not rude, but more or less no BS, the members here have used just about every tool and nic nak and have come to a professional opinion on if it works or it's junk.
Does this board have some loyalty to certain members/products....sure, it is going to happen that is the way it is in every corner of the world. But like I said even the guys here will question that due to there knowledge and experience.
Mike has a job to do.. he is given products to test and review, can his opinion be somewhat bias....of course it can. But this is where the guys and gals of this board have there own knowledge to take what he says and apply it to what they know.
Joe has a lot of knowledge in chems and could help a lot of cleaners, but I think he targets younger cleaners that haven't really learned that a Vacuum, 175, and a decent pre-spray, followed by a wand can get some amazing results 90% of the time.
When I first started I had to use my Roto Vac on every job and even then looking back the results were sub par. Now I can't tell you when the last time I NEEDED MY ROTO VAC. I think the last time I used it was not because I could not clean the fibers, but because I had a gut feeling I could pull 5 lbs of soil from the depths of the carpet.
Joe has great cuffs, a great green cleaner, and some good knowledge, but the rest is just a pitch... just with a different spin on it. The people that start to gain knowledge and then question anything get removed so as to not mess with his program.
This is the thing I have the filter and I believe in it and many of you do also.....BUT it is not a MUST HAVE item. When I came here years ago and I was joepostle I really believed it was a need to have item he made me feel that way. Because I was young/lack of true cleaning experience. The so called RUDE A HOLES of the board stood up and questioned it, and my claims.
Over time we worked hard to perfect it as best as possible, and with my own personal experience I would not want to clean without it, just for the simple fact that I don't want to climb in my hot azz van and deal with the tank, and messing up my gaskets. It can add some performance when configured right, but it boils down to a user friendly product.
I recently got a chance to see a Joe wand and looking at it I was shocked that mister 4 2 the door, Max vac package guru would choose such a wand that has so many curves to draw the water out of the carpet...but it does fit his HSK very nicely so every one has some sort of pitch.

Just to give you heads up Tom.. don't post your video review here about that awesome wand you have or you will get banned. The swivel looks badass too.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I would not do it until I have approval. I also know there has been some bad biz deals here and I can't change that. I do not know the details and I have not asked.
I have a American Fabricator and on my higher end products we are working on I/We will always use him. But I have some other things that I want made and there is no way possible for me to have them made and be affordable to the cleaners, the bottom line is it comes down to money and what the cleaners are willing to pay for them, I am one of those cleaners so I understand exactly how they feel. I can not change the way the world works, nor can Harris,Mytee or any other manufacturer for that matter.
Am I going to take a beating.....YES without a doubt I will.
The problem is lack of true testing, launching something that has not really been tested in real working conditions, No matter where I get it made if I use it and it doesn't perform or meet my standards I will not back it, or sell it.
Greenie had some great ideas and a lot of them are missed I want to bring some of those back to make them available again but it can not happen with my current manufacturer, guys WILL NOT PAY HUNDREDS of dollars for simply fitting and I am not going to lie about it.
Many many people have told me over and over take my filter over seas, make it more affordable for the average cleaner. The average cleaner is a hack and he won't spend the 150.00 bucks either and I refuse to do so and it will not happen.
But on things that don't really need a seal of perfection can not be made by a high end manufacturer the numbers just can't be meet, and I don't expect my high end guy to compromise his quality to do so.
I did make a review, and the review was as much for the fabricator as it was for the user. If this fabricator wants to make things for us he has to show a willingness to listen to my suggestions and take the steps to fix them. I WILL not give approval if it doesn't meet the quality and performance that I expect.
So far he is listening to us, and is working on making the corrections on this product.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
I'm Rick James
I would not do it until I have approval. I also know there has been some bad biz deals here and I can't change that. I do not know the details and I have not asked.
I have a American Fabricator and on my higher end products we are working on I/We will always use him. But I have some other things that I want made and there is no way possible for me to have them made and be affordable to the cleaners, the bottom line is it comes down to money and what the cleaners are willing to pay for them, I am one of those cleaners so I understand exactly how they feel. I can not change the way the world works, nor can Harris,Mytee or any other manufacturer for that matter.
Am I going to take a beating.....YES without a doubt I will.
The problem is lack of true testing, launching something that has not really been tested in real working conditions, No matter where I get it made if I use it and it doesn't perform or meet my standards I will not back it, or sell it.
Greenie had some great ideas and a lot of them are missed I want to bring some of those back to make them available again but it can not happen with my current manufacturer, guys WILL NOT PAY HUNDREDS of dollars for simply fitting and I am not going to lie about it.
Many many people have told me over and over take my filter over seas, make it more affordable for the average cleaner. The average cleaner is a hack and he won't spend the 150.00 bucks either and I refuse to do so and it will not happen.
But on things that don't really need a seal of perfection can not be made by a high end manufacturer the numbers just can't be meet, and I don't expect my high end guy to compromise his quality to do so.
I did make a review, and the review was as much for the fabricator as it was for the user. If this fabricator wants to make things for us he has to show a willingness to listen to my suggestions and take the steps to fix them. I WILL not give approval if it doesn't meet the quality and performance that I expect.
So far he is listening to us, and is working on making the corrections on this product.

I LOVE that wand he sent me.. damn fine construction. I hope that it was my conversation with him that made him create that swivel feature.. cause I was telling you, once you go swivel, its hard to go back. That one looks like a winner. You're not going to get permission to post it here.. like you, I have no idea the history. I know Dr. Phil ripped off a lot of people decades ago when he had his gym.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I LOVE that wand he sent me.. damn fine construction. I hope that it was my conversation with him that made him create that swivel feature.. cause I was telling you, once you go swivel, its hard to go back. That one looks like a winner. You're not going to get permission to post it here.. like you, I have no idea the history. I know Dr. Phil ripped off a lot of people decades ago when he had his gym.
That was only a trial, and there is no way it will hold up as it stands. If he can not make it durable it will not be added period. I am done talking about this for now.

Reactions: renegade_cowboy

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Just to give you heads up Tom.. don't post your video review here about that awesome wand you have or you will get banned.

That's odd.

I am not aware of anyone being banned from here because of posting a video alone.

Can you cite an example to support this statement?

I am sure most members who have been around a while will agree that of all the boards, this one censors and bans the least, so im curious where your coming from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom