VLM only guy gets it handed to him..

Name
Ross Martin
All VLM vs HWE argument aside, the guy could have handled that a lot better.

No one is able to remove wear patterns.

He did try to explain to the customer and offered to re-clean and if not happy refund his money.

The customer was looking to bust his balls and when the shrew stuck her head out, it was ON!

I did like the way the helper wrapped that cord back on the buffer. :biggrin:

BTW, I always act in someone's home like I am being recorded.

KSL

Name
Kent
That owner is an embarrassment to this industry. A perfect learning tool as to how not to treat a customer. The homeowner was being very reasonable and this could have been resolved so easily.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
To bad that it has to happen like that... Did he explained how he cleaned it? What kind of carpet is it?

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
This is actually a great training video on how NOT to talk to your customer. Cleaning methods aside this is why many cleaning companies fail. And yes I'm with you Mike, everytime im on a job I just assume I'm on camera. Some owners should never be on the truck or for that matter in someone's home.

Anyone can learn how to clean but not all can learn how to talk to people or know when not to talk. Lol. Can't fix "stupid".

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Ya think about it none of us should be "shocked" or blown away by the video. We're an unregulated industry. Removing soil loads to a customers satisfaction is a skill set that is learned on-the-job, hopefully quickly. Explaining pile distortion after a good cleaning is another skill set. Some learn it, some don't. If you hack the job and find yourself talking out the side of yer head you've no one to blame but yo...... Wee painful to watch on one hand cause I've worked in back of guys similar to this. I truly believe that
stupid talk is the number one reason we see damaged customer attitudes. Pad, no pad, HWE, bubble water or anything else, if you didn't clean in the first place you a dope...

Reactions: Old Coastie

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Two dogs and wear in the traffic areas this should have been addressed before he cleaned. But ALL of those VLMers spew out misleading crap like that. Go look at some of those VLM forums and see for yourself how they talk. One of them thinks he's such a guru when he tests out SCAMPOO's on his freaking garage floor!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Two dogs and wear in the traffic areas this should have been addressed before he cleaned. But ALL of those VLMers spew out misleading crap like that. Go look at some of those VLM forums and see for yourself how they talk. One of them thinks he's such a guru when he tests out SCAMPOO's on his freaking garage floor!
Link? I wanna see

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I have seen some pretty bad customer service video one for HWE..but thats usually from the $9.99 a room deals...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
. But ALL of those VLMers spew out misleading crap like that.

a bigger problem is, 2/3rds of them are brained washed cult drones that actually believe the bullspit they regurgitate.
Not so much the MOLD/DEATH from HWE, but those clueless yocks actually believe scampooing and bonnets are a great cleaning

stupid fooks

..L.T.A.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
a bigger problem is, 2/3rds of them are brained washed cult drones that actually believe the bullspit they regurgitate.
Not so much the MOLD/DEATH from HWE, but those clueless yocks actually believe scampooing and bonnets are a great cleaning

stupid fooks

..L.T.A.
He was making that shite up on the fly!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: SamIam

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
L
Lolllll

Reactions: SamIam

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I don't blame the homeowner, that carpet didn't even look like it was cleaned. Very poor job and even worse the way the guy handled it overall
worn carpet fibers in traffic area's can be cleaned of the soils, unfortunately nothing can be done about the wear but sorry, to me that carpet still looks dirty.

He had a 175 with a solution tank and what looks like a carpet brush sitting there on the carpet. I have a 175 with a solution tank and carpet brush, and have for years so i know what they can do. Hey maybe he forgot to put any chems in the tank

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The lady needs to stay in her place.. It only escalated because her nosey ass had to come around..:lol:

sketch-1504382153298.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom