VLM only guy gets it handed to him..

J

JS41035

"The dirt has gotta go somewhere." Man it seems if you only used vlm that you would be ready for that one.
If you wonder why carpets are getting ripped up and replaced with hard surfaces. This is a big part. I wish the trade organizations would get their act together and come down on this stuff. But I see IIcrc stickers on trucks with just encap stuff. I've seen rental units get CRI approved as acceptable cleaning systems. What other trade would do that? I understand that the industry has so much momentum in the wrong direction that it's not really gonna change. Nobody wants to lose business. As long as HWE hacks leave carpets soaked, VLM hacks will have a place. The chance to have a viable trade organization that truly has the interests of professional cleaners in mind has passed. And that frustrates me. The company or franchise that orders the most TMs or portables has the most clout. And new carpet cleaners with good credit are a good source of income. And an apartment guy going through 40 pounds of Chems every 3 weeks is great for business. 8 gph and you don't even have to prespray.
He said it in the video "it seems like you know a lot about carpet cleaning".
The frustrating part to me is that I could clean a carpet with a buffer and a cheap portable. And given enough time I bet I could make it look pretty awesome. But that is because I am a professional. A Master Electrician could probably go to Walmart and get some junky tools to do a job. It would be slow. And he would have to be careful but he could do it. But a guy like me couldn't buy those cheap tools and do a good job. Heck even if I had excellent electrical tools, I couldn't do it. But a professional will have the best tools. And have the knowledge. And actually have a conscience about the quality of his work.
I'm not anti VLM. I have a cimex and OP.
But the dirt does have to go somewhere.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't blame the homeowner, that carpet didn't even look like it was cleaned. Very poor job and even worse the way the guy handled it overall

egg-zaccally

one doesn't need to be an expUrt in chemistry (or even know what "emulsion" is :icon_rolleyes:) to know what a turd looks like

That room can't be up to code with no railing by the stairway.

removed it for tactical advantage perhaps .
Note where the homeowner is standing ...in a position to shove the wanker off the edge if things get physical

I think that chic should of let the dogs loose on him when he got stoopit

24393529.jpg

..L.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It gets encapsulated and vacummed up!:stir: oh wait, they use foam..i have no idea...

Nowadays, a lot of foaming solutions contain the necessary polymers to be effective encapsulation products.
BTW the majority of the solution gets absorbed into the pads...that's where the dirt goes.

I do a lot of padding jobs...it is crazy how much filthy -dirty water comes out of the pads.

Reactions: steve_64

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I did this polyhorror carpet yesterday morning. Vacuumed, crb-d and padded.
(hasn't been cleaned for 3 years)

DSC_3558-01.jpeg

DSC_3563-01.jpeg

DSC_3559-01.jpeg

DSC_3564-01.jpeg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BTW the majority of the solution gets absorbed into the pads...

no pads in that dude's spray 'n wipe roll
I don't see any in the bucket
all I see is a shower feed brush

sCampooing a room with two large dogs
One, a naturally oily coat breed and the other a slobber drooler breed

he should of pushed him over the steps THEN sic the dogs on him :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

200_s.gif

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
My 10 year old daughter heard me watching this video. Even she knew it was wrong of the cleaner to tell the homeowner to stay out of it.

Her eyes got huge and she said "Did he just tell the person who lives there and who's carpet it is to stay out of it? You can't say that to someone in their house. Even I know that and I'm 10!"

I already have faith that she can carry on the business for us!!!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Since 75% of the dry soil is done by vacuuming THAT is really the only soil removal done in VLM.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
My 10 year old daughter heard me watching this video. Even she knew it was wrong of the cleaner to tell the homeowner to stay out of it.

Her eyes got huge and she said "Did he just tell the person who lives there and who's carpet it is to stay out of it? You can't say that to someone in their house. Even I know that and I'm 10!"

I already have faith that she can carry on the business for us!!!
Tell her Grandaddy Porky says hi!

Reactions: PrimaDonna

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That owner is an embarrassment to this industry. A perfect learning tool as to how not to treat a customer. The homeowner was being very reasonable and this could have been resolved so easily.
Not with that equipment!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I did this polyhorror carpet yesterday morning. Vacuumed, crb-d and padded.
(hasn't been cleaned for 3 years)

View attachment 74206

View attachment 74207

View attachment 74208

View attachment 74209

You vacuumed pretreated crb'ed then padded.

More steps then pad guy who takes your money for doing a job and explains it's your fault he couldn't do it!

And what the hell, his wife hears BS from this guy bullying her husband, with the term emulsification a 100 times.

I mean shoot me already!

Sub atomic particles!

Doc Brown called and said the future wants its particles back!

IMG_3432.JPG

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I hope that video don't make it on the news :dejection:

That's all we need...another fkhole making us look bad:frown:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
THEY all speak that BS. Just find those cult based VLM forums and you will see! Most are run by those religious hypocrits that sell their scampoo on these internet boards.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'll do VLM occasionally but when I do it takes me just as long or longer than using my TM. I think if done correctly, there is no time savings. My method is to Prevac, Prespray, agitate with a wet scrubber bonnet, clean with a wet superzorb, then post scrub with another super zorb. Move fans around, post vac.

I have a couple of apartments where HWE is a real pain in the arse. VLM has always worked for me in these situations. I did VLM a townhouse with white carpet that was pretty dirty. I was very unhappy with the results. I spent 5 hours VLM'ing that place. I ended up doing it again using HWE with superior results.

Yes, I use VLM but I will never be convinced it's better than HWE.

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
No.

A lot of professionals, that employ a number of methods for the various customers and challenges we face.

One trick pony newbies are the ones that are the loudest about their one and only method.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Well good thing that i am not that loud, i use porty, crb and various chem to suit my need and clients want. The 20 time that i ve done crb compound is the customer specifically requested it. So i offered it and found that i like it a lot too. Plus i needed the money. As a result, i offer both methods as choice for them if their carpet are not too serious at all. I really like using the saiger sauce and wand tho. The dry time are insane too..that only because i live in Nevada.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'll do VLM occasionally but when I do it takes me just as long or longer than using my TM. I think if done correctly, there is no time savings. My method is to Prevac, Prespray, agitate with a wet scrubber bonnet, clean with a wet superzorb, then post scrub with another super zorb. Move fans around, post vac.

I have a couple of apartments where HWE is a real pain in the arse. VLM has always worked for me in these situations. I did VLM a townhouse with white carpet that was pretty dirty. I was very unhappy with the results. I spent 5 hours VLM'ing that place. I ended up doing it again using HWE with superior results.

Yes, I use VLM but I will never be convinced it's better than HWE.

Agree I did my upstairs, I pre vacuumed,
Then Crbs with renovators.

Pre treated and crb again, then I padded with vibe.

After wards I post crb.

I used that miracle carbonated cleaning solutions.

And it did a good job on cut
Pile nylon.

When I padded the 5500 sq air traffic control building I used carbonated cleaning solutions there too.

Two gal multi sprayer 15 inch crb.

And pad pad pad.

The crb and pre spray made most problem areas disappear.

The the striped two ways on the vibe.

Did it twice they were stoked the first time.

Haven't heard any complaints this time either.

Back
Top Bottom