VLM only guy gets it handed to him..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Speaking of idiots. My wife is really mad at me right now. I'm thinking of bringing this 69 Ford truck home. Maybe she won't notice. This thing is sweet! I frickin love old trucks. I keep buying and selling them. My last one was a 1970 k20. Made $4k on that thing. But I miss it.

IMG_5199.JPG
IMG_5200.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Speaking of idiots. My wife is really mad at me right now. I'm thinking of bringing this 69 Ford truck home. Maybe she won't notice. This thing is sweet! I frickin love old truck. I keep buying and selling them. My last one was a 1970 k20. Made $4k on that thing. But I miss it.

View attachment 74216 View attachment 74217
Idiot! You won't make much, if any, on that hunk of rust, unless you do some major work on it. And spray painting those wheels is NOT an improvement

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
The customer is wearing a shirt that says 'Certified' on it, of course he knows what 'emulsification' is. Somebody grab a dictionary quick. If you can emulsify, why can't the process be referred to as emulsification? i.e. emulsify / emulsified / emulsificate /so couldn't the plural be emulsification?
Riddle me this.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The customer is wearing a shirt that says 'Certified' on it, of course he knows what 'emulsification' is. Somebody grab a dictionary quick. If you can emulsify, why can't the process be referred to as emulsification? i.e. emulsify / emulsified / emulsificate /so couldn't the plural be emulsification?
Riddle me this.
Kinda like a wonder bra. Lifts and separates.

Reactions: SamIam

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
So what have we learned from this lesson???

Two things
1 raise your voice to the customer
2 start walking closer to them while you're educating them

Am I the only one who learned from the guy with a yankee accent?

Yes, I'm sarcastic. It's a sickness

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The idea that pontificating some phraseology will somehow change the facts!

He sucks as a carpet cleaner at least on this type of carpet.

And believes questioning the customers realty that the carpet looks like shiet is absurd at best.

KSL

Name
Kent
I can't even imagine the morals and integrity of the companies he left were like if this first video is his version of an ethical operation.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
That video is hilarious. The guy is getting aggressive advancing towards him like that while he raises his voice, then tells his wife to stay out of it? LOL

I honestly think that the dudes bissell or whatever would have gotten that traffic lane better. If all you do it shmear dirt around your going to get out done by a bissell sooner or later, its bound to happen

Reactions: KevinL

Rob Rocha

I use glad pads and a 175, and move the machine slow let it get some heat and friction, we do enough work let the machine do some, if you move slow you won't work nearly as hard and the carpets pop.
That guy couldn't have done anything like that.
Also, yes I'm absorbing a lot of soil with the cotton. Use a Kirby before and after.
Once again, the fibers are brand new except the top 5% have a look.
when you do have a long hair dog where they lie down that gets deeper you're going to have to spend more time.

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
THE DUDE IS OLE SCHOOL SCAMPOOING!!!!!!

nothing but a shower feed brush

no pads, cotton or synthetic
He's not bonnet or pad cleaning.

the only "set up" going on is here, is the con game this cracker is foisting on the public.
He's either completely delusional thinking a 100 year old, out dated, inferior to almost EVERYTHING method, is "great":icon_rolleyes:
or he's a lying schmuck ...period

..L.T.A.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I wonder if the customer learned his lesson and changed the way he chooses a carpet cleaning company?
Does he do more research or go with the lowest bidder?

Reactions: Old Coastie

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I bet he loves seeing a bunch of other carpet cleaning professionals on MB throwing rocks at him. But think of it as constructive criticism and don't take advantage of people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom