Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i've been embroiled in a homeowners association dispute for several months now regarding the vortex being parked on my RV pad. Nevermind that it's been parked there 3 years now without complaint.

The president of the HOA lives on my street and doesn't like anybody, especially my truck, and she's being a pain in the neck. (her son and I almost went to blows a couple months ago... :evil: ).

I haven't had a single complaint about noise, the complaint is that it can be seen from the street. period.

in order for me to run for President of the HOA in next months election i had to comply and relocate my V. So, I parked it a couple different places until finally deciding to stash it in a field at my in-laws place. A real inconvienence to say the least!!

Wish me luck on becoming the new HOA president next month. I have 30 days and 700+ doors in this community to knock on starting Monday 19th to get signatures.

This will be interesting!

Round 1 goes to the HOA. Round 2 starts tomorrow.

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that personality of yours I can see why your neighbors would enjoy making your life miserable.

but if that is really how you park the truck at night I'm amazed anyone would complain

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

George;

1. Camouflage wrap with "tree tops"

or "pink roof tiles" visible over the gate.

or

2. Taller Gate

Been there before,

discussing my mom's additions in "her back yard" with the HOA.

Larry

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman

consider a taller fence, I would add that picture of it behind the fence to any flyers you hand out to neighbors. Most homeowners can't stand the overbearing HOA. I think you would win on that point.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

you could buy a Steam Genie...
lik most normal folk..............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

H.O.A's are a joke....most of them are run like a german concentration camp by people who can't even tie there own shoes let alone should be given any type of power to tell others how to tie there's........

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Hey, Give the HOA's a break....They need to justify their existence somehow. :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

Jim Martin said:
H.O.A's are a joke....most of them are run like a german concentration camp by people who can't even tie there own shoes let alone should be given any type of power to tell others how to tie there's........

no joke....glad i aint in one....

but, that looks nooooo different then if it were a RV....just a red one.....plus a RV is taller....

All i got to deal with is the cities codes, about not parking on the street, or employees parking, or no signage etc.....they cut me slack on my truck in the driveway being lettered.....

ask me how i know :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: got a nasty gram about my tree and some stuff on the side of the house...had a few propane tanks (bar b que types, not buffer ones) and they assumed it was part of the biz...of course they brought up my license to double check.....but no mention of truck....whew

I'd offer to clean her neighbors home free of charge, and do the job in the middle of the night. :lol:

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan

Doesn't look any worse than a 4x4 pickup with a multilevel cap on the bed. HOA's can suck it as far as I'm concerned.

What Jim said.. all they want to do is boss people around and make you waste money on stupid shit you don't need or can do yourself for pennies compared to what they want to hire someone else to do.

Good luck getting signatures for the upcoming vote.
Bill

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

You knew the HOA rules before you moved in......abide by them.

Just think if a neighbor owned a garbage truck would you want him to park that in his driveway?

My advice is to move to a lower class neighborhood where you'll be more comfortable.

It's all about property values.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

jus STARTING that truck up and pulling that thing outta there in the morning would piss me off.........if i were the neighbor....
do you take it out on nitejobs too?

i'd be throwin' NAILS in yor driveway......... :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator

maybe if you put a potted plant, a porcelain bunny rabbit, painted your trim or did SOMETHING to make that house look lived in and owned by a proud owner they would leave you alone.

and wrap your truck too hillbilly.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

We would move if we could but the house isn't worth what we paid.

I have no problem following rules but when they pick and choose what rules to enforce and single out individuals is what bothers me.

Did you know there's even a rule that states "only after your garage is filled to capacity w vehicles are you permitted to park on your driveway".

I predict Violation Notices for mean people on my street in the near future. Ivebeensold shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

he would have to submit 3 different forms in triplicate...they will be dispersed to 8 different people..
once all forms have been researched and documented then there will be a waiting period of 2 months...
at the end of the 2 month period there will be a meeting set and the members will vote for an approval..on the color..size..sex and location of said porcelain bunny.....

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Well gee, of COURSE you got complaints! The red truck clashes with the pink house! :shock:

There are advantages to living in a blue collar neighborhood with lots of service vehicles.

Take care,
Lisa

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I forgot to mention, the Harley I bought on July 31st is still in the shop getting pimped out.

I'm having the big bore kit w forged pistons, new stroked crank, stage 1 intake, stage 1 fuel map, and some really really loud 2 into 1 Vance and Hines black ceramic Pro Pipes installed.

I can't wait to get it back from the shop and rumble past some houses at 11:00pm and 3:30am on my way to and from work. They'll be begging me to bring the vortex back after listening to my hog for a few weeks.

:p :x

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian

The tire tracks on the driveways catch my eye...clean the concrete & seal it.

Mikey P

Administrator

I'm having the big bore kit w forged pistons, new stroked crank, stage 1 intake, stage 1 fuel map, and some really really loud 2 into 1 Vance and Hines black ceramic Pro Pipes installed.

3 grand to gain 4.2 horses an a half pound of torque
rad.gif

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Not sure what the hp numbers will come in at.

We'll dyno tune it after the break in period.

I'm just hoping those pipes deliver the note I'm after.

I wanna wake the dead with em. :lol: :lol: 8)

rhyde

Name
rhyde

I would never live in a HOA neighborhood because of crap like that. it gets worse color of house, how often you mow the lawn, number of cars you own ect.

Often Run by a empty nest house wife with nothing better to fill her days !

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

i don know which is worse...
Georges foul smelling noisy ass black tire marking truck....
or the EIGHT pitbulls next door to me.........

one got loose last nite...
and i guess it's safe to say
i THINK i skerrt them more than it scared me............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

remember Mikey when i convinced you that i was cRaZy.......? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Foster

George I had something very similar happen to me. I got the strata council to resign when I said they were treating most of us like crap. Some of them made it their mission (because these old grumps had nothing better to do) to make life miserable for me. They used every bylaw they could think of to hassle me until I finally sold my townhouse.

Operating a business out of a home (yet the strata president and several others did the same.

Commercial trucks in the parking lot. A van with a sign on it was considered a commercial vehicle - yet there were unlicensed and tarped trailers and boats in the same lot - also against the strata bylaws.

Had my motorcycle parked beside my house - not allowed, yet the VPs neighbor did the same thing with a greasy loud sounding Harley that he fired up at 7AM most days.

When I get that old and miserable just shoot me.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Jim Nazarian said:
The tire tracks on the driveways catch my eye.it.

i noticed them too

I figured from all the fluids (oil and trany) that drip off the V

never the less, seems kind of chicken sh1t of the HOA to pi$$ and moan over the Red rOcker behind the gate .
My guess is, there's more to it.
like when he's cleaning rugs on that oily concrete drive....

..l.T.A.

F

FB7777

First question I asked the Developer when we built our home was "are their any neighborhood covenant restrictions?"

I specifically built a 3 car garage so 2 vans would be garaged overnight.

Sorry but I have to side with the HOA, even tho I don't reside within your restrictions I wouldn't bring a Box truck home to my neighborhood and park it overnight.

Its a large vehicle and people that accept and even embrace "HOA conformity snob rules" have little tolerance for people that can't seem to grasp the concept of a Vanilla uniform Community appearance

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

meAt said:
[never the less, seems kind of chicken sh1t of the HOA to pi$$ and moan over the Red rOcker behind the gate .
My guess is, there's more to it.
..l.T.A.

There must be:

quote="George III"]Bob,

The car belongs to my employee and those are blue anodized Daytons.

Those rims are worth more than my porty and 175 combined.

Bob Foster said:
George III said:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Just get rid of the V like everyone else.

Do fly bys of the nice cars and set the alarms off. When I was younger we used to hit the parking garages just to see how man we could set off.

Shovels are loud as hell.

I'm not that big of an ass now....But it's fun to remember the stupid stuff we did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom