Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randy

Name
Randy
Re: Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truckmount girl said:
Well gee, of COURSE you got complaints! The red truck clashes with the pink house! :shock:

There are advantages to living in a blue collar neighborhood with lots of service vehicles.

Take care,
Lisa

Many advantages ! Over 20 of the 25 homes on my street are occupied by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT employees. We even have a huge Homeland Stupidity Suburban complete with flashing lights that parks in the drive way. Frankly I would be happy to have a Big red V parked in that drive way. The roar of the engine the morgining would remind me of the beauty of capitalism and how great it is to live in a country with guys like George joining me and others in working for a living (rather than being a Federal Government flunky that violates the 10Th amendment everyday by going to "work". .

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

compliants are being submitted "anonymously" even though no provision in the by-laws granting anonymity. just the opposite, the book of records is open for all members to inspect. When i request to inspect the book the records i get major attitude. We've been at a stalemate 12 months or longer now.

It all started when the retired alcoholic 2 doors up the hill called my wife a bitch and i quit talking with him.

here's a youtube of the same pipes i ordered for my bike. Sounds about right!!! :lol: 8)

o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-UuOWz-XOUo]

not only i'm i planning to become president but i'm gonna park what ever i want where ever i want.

Then, i'm gonna rub their noses in dogcrap by firing up my hog anytime i damn well please!

I love living in a HOA!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

are you known as "crazy George" in the HOA.....as well?

btw...those pipes will make yor scooter sound like a Cushman Eagle that i had when i was a kid....

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Whoever is screwing with me should have stuck to stealing candy from babies.

I'm gonna find out who's been anonymously screwing with me. :lol:

Then i might have to tune my hog in front of their house on a regular basis. shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

so because a few people pissed in your corn flakes....you are going to make the entire neighborhood pay for it by disturbing there peace with those stupid pipes....how nice

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

Jim Martin said:
so because a few people pissed in your corn flakes....you are going to make the entire neighborhood pay for it by disturbing there peace with those stupid pipes....how nice

and what happens when he is done being prez.?????

While i agree with the parking my shit where i want.....I wouldnt go about pissing everyone off.....it will only be a short victory..

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

if it's any consolation to you I'm saving "Pro Pipe Payback" for Round 3 just in case i don't score a knockout in round 2. (If i win I'll just idle my scooter out of the neighborhood for the most part).

Unfortunatly, YES.....

there may be some collateral damage if don't get elected president... .

Sorry. thathurts

But, when i said i was "PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I actually meant that i was PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Martin said:

randy

Name
Randy

George you need to chill out before you get in way over your head. Chances are that zoning laws prohibit parking that large of vehicle at a residence. If you antagonize people, they will retaliate.

If I lived on your street and got the idea that you were intentionaly creating noise and being an ass,here is what I would do:

1) Install a $40 camera on the front of my home and record the evidence. The hours you rank up the V, truck maintenance etc.
2) Then I would begin CALLING THE COPS constantly about the noise violations (every residential neighborhood has noise ordinances). That creates a paper trail of "prior incidents over a long period of time" and goes to damages.
3) I would approach the neighbors which you seem to want to piss off and recruit witnesses.
3) Finally I would file a nuisance suit against you seeking $75,000 in damages and a court ordered prohibition on any further business activity at your residence.

Guess what, I would win. Sooner or latter you are going to screw with someone that is determined and knowledgeable enough to screw back and it will cost you.
Much easier to examine your attitude and course correct because your diving head first into a pile of shit.

Becker

Name
Becker

I agree with Fred.

I loved living in a neighborhood protected my cc&rs.

I was a 2 term hoa prez.

The problem you have George is all that live around you including you signed an agreement and received a copy of the cc&rs and by laws. Your state also has rcws to protect you and protect the formation of the hoa.

No one needs to complain in order for a cc&r to be enforced. As for knowing who it is that might have complained what good would that do. He as a hone owner just as you has the right to be sure the cc&rs are enforced. And the hoa must act on violations.

In your case Ask for a variance. You might get granted one. The hoa board has the right to issue one.

Becoming hoa prez does not give you the power to ignore some rules and enforce others. I hope if you become prez your board is well insured.

Get yourself a book called Roberts rules of order.

Yes your books are open as a member of the hoa. But not issues that might require a pending law suit. Even though privacy can be granted. Lol. Here alone you have made it clear you are going to make life hell for who ever complained. You already are for the board of directors. And they are just doing the job of enforcing the cc&rs and I'm sure a state law requires such action.

Besides that. No complant needs to be filed fit the board to act on a violation.

Good luck to you.

For the record. I'd not want to live next to you. It looks like an otherwise nice neighborhood.
I'd nit enjoy your truck or trucks coming and going or the noise of you repairing tour equipment.

We have commercial/res zoning for a reason.

Think. Don't act. You take this as a personal attack. But the fact is. You agreed and you live there.

Not the boards fault or your neighbors you can sell and move not afford commercial property. Don't make your problems your neighbors.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

What Randy & Don said x 2. I'd be all over it if someone ran their business/big arsed truck out of my neighborhood, and they would lose big time.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Ken Snow said:
What Randy & Don said x 2. I'd be all over it if someone ran their business/big arsed truck out of my neighborhood, and they would lose big time.
Ken......how about a Pitbull rescue operation next to you...where it's already PROVEN that they CAN'T keep them in the yard...and ALSO don't know ANYTHING about them....
would ya like that?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

Like I said.....move to a trailer park where they allow semi's and garbage trucks for neighbors.

John Buxton

A local HOA was in the paper today because they made a family take down their lawn sign supporting the Army. Their kid is is overseas right now. BFD!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

JB BOOKS said:
[quote="Ken Snow":3pyp7ykg]What Randy & Don said x 2. I'd be all over it if someone ran their business/big arsed truck out of my neighborhood, and they would lose big time.
Ken......how about a Pitbull rescue operation next to you...where it's already PROVEN that they CAN'T keep them in the yard...and ALSO don't know ANYTHING about them....
would ya like that?[/quote:3pyp7ykg]

Of course not Bob, under the situation you described. I also know that this is also against city codes- if as you say they are violating them. If this is the case I would be, and my animal rescue org, has been all over them. Call your City Bob.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

city sez they can have FIVE........of course they play a shill game of moving them around....i hope i don hafta sic my ATTACK DOG on one of 'em some day :twisted:

hope1.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

She's a cutie Bob!

The ones who play games with the system can be the worst problems. Reputable rescue orgs would have nothing to do with that behavior. In fact they will be moving them out quickly to foster homes and hopefully their lifetime family quickly so there will be a constant turn.

We have dozens at any one time in our system, but thy are all kept in Pet Supply Plus stores so they get exposure after they have been vetted and fostered- unless of course they get adopted really quickly.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Ps- And fostering soesn't mean having 5 running around and kept outside. It means living in a home with a temporary family or individual learning social behavior so many missed. Sounds like you have a ghetto mill next door.

I think Larry nailed it. People probably could care less about your truck, but running a small time rug shop from your garage may be the problem especially if you are sucking them with the V.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

the reality of all this is that if it were a motor home sitting behind that fence or even a van..no one would probably say anything...and I really don't think that it is a big deal that the Vortex was back there..it is not on the street or in his drive way..and it is not lettered... and it is pretty much out of view and in most German concentration camps... that is all they really worry about......seems to me like from some of the post and pictures that he has made in the past..he finally pissed someone off and now they are going to use there power and make his life a living hell....but pissing off the entire hood is not the answer...

Sorry George...but the only way your going to win this..your going to have to bring the olive branch and make a mends with these ass holes..I lived in a H.O.A long enough to know that they have a way of making the rules as they go and then bending them to fit there needs and wants...

the people who run these things are total asses and if you piss them off...it is game over...

F

FB7777

did work for a woman last week whose husband's health is failing... the daughter came up from N Carolina to help as she was unemployed...she's been living there for 6 months which is beyond the 'visitation statute' :shock:

55 and older community is on the woman's case about having a 41 year old living on the premises :roll:

I read the letter from the Board ....

the woman has retained an atty to see if there is any precedent to allow her to be a caregiver

This woman is here to care for her dying father... she doesn't have a diesel box truck, a drug problem or a tricked out Harley Davidson with loud pipes :mrgreen:

You really need to be careful and read what you are signing when it comes to what most would consider to be liberties in a free society

Doug Rice

Supportive Member

You could just put a big flamingo head on top of it and paint some legs on the gate to look like trees or shrubbery.
It would look like the old ladies front yard and I'll bet they don't have a law against big flamingos.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

You really need to be careful and read what you are signing when it comes to what most would consider to be liberties in a free society

I switch that up a little Pfred.

You really need to have someone read and explain these things to you before signing

F

FB7777

you're right Greg

its amazing how some people become fulltime 'Mrs Kravitz's " in these communities

Have a family friend that lives in another over 55 community and while her college age daughter was on break, a neighbor asked how long she was staying and if she was returning to school in the fall

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Ken Snow said:
In Michiigan, having an unlettered commercial vehicle is illegal anyway.

Really? What's the reasoning behind that? That seems crazy!

Take care,
Lisa

Bob Foster

In most states a commercial vehicle over x lbs needs to have the owner or operator identification on it with the GVW it is licensed for with clear 360 degree visibility of any applicable Dangerous Goods placards.

The scale guys are the ones that pick this up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom