Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

John G

John you endorse a VLM only set up. vortex
link1.gif
boy is proof of that. By touting him as your poster child you are in effect lying.

What a bunch of BS, I had Paul interview a guy who CHOSE to use the method, no one told him too, and it is working great for him, now look and see who is trying to tell who what method to use,,,,, NOT ME.
But his business model has shown how well it has done for him.. I am sure he could care less if you approve.

My only agenda here is to help cleaners be a professional.
Professional Carpet Cleaners need a good portable or truckmount. Disputing that moral fact involves lying.

You are really twisting now Mikey, I understand and have for a long time that YOU can't do what many of us do daily, but LYING? Good grief, no,"those that can, do" but "those who can't, BITCH"

Do you sell either? Why not?

I invent and build Orbital machines, haven't figured out how to apply orbital action to a TM or portable, pus "I THINK" we have enough guys building them already.

Tonight we have a 30 day cleaner on, he has done $9,000.00 worth a work his FIRST month and he never even cleaned carpet before.. humm, must be a lousy business model eh?

I have never asked any user to not use other methods, that they CHOOSE to use the Trinity as their primary or only method is THEIR business choice, I know you believe in CHOICE don't you Mikey? LOL

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey John G...how'd that lawsuit go for ya.......
i heard you got yor azz raked over the coals a bit............

you DID say the truff would come out...BAHAHAHAHA!

John G

No, but I did tell him how to get blood out, and while I understand YOU DON'T get it, most of us do, and know how to do it well.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Lie? If someone agrees with Mikey he is a saint.. yep no bias, no agenda.

You are fun to watch Mikey.

Haven't you ever noticed "I don't care what methods a user uses?"
Haven't you ever noticed "I don't care how many methods a users uses?"
Haven't you ever noticed "I don't ever try to tell users to use one method?"
Haven't you ever noticed "I let them them totally decide what works best for them?"
Haven't you ever noticed "Most of our cleaners use more than one method?"
Haven't you ever noticed "I only DEFEND what you say can not be done, "IF" I can do it?"
Haven't you ever noticed "I show picts and vids of doing what "I" am told I can not do?"

Hence, I pay little attention to those who CAN'T do it because THEY have a bias and agenda.

I am sure Mikey Has Noticed but if he acknowledges it he will have nothing more to say . LOL

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie did you see Ashley's photo where he cleaned over the area he had cleaned with his Trinity, using his Vortex?

Amazing what one can do with photoshop isn't it. :oldrolleyes:

:eekk:

Yes and as in my reply to Mikey I always dual process carpet with heavy soil load. Would been nice if Ashley could take another pic about a week to 10 days from the time he did that job.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe if its a regular account they would let him.

BUT I'm sure he had to HWE the rest, otherwise he's have received a complaint about the difference in appearance. So I guess another photo really wouldn't help anyone.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When u was a noob, I used Vonschrader exclusively for over two years.. I'm quite familiar how they work and what can be accomplished with one. (here comes mardie, claiming: that was a long time ago and everything is different now on those foamers)

We had some of the brand new units and some that were 30plus years old back then (15years ago!)..not much difference in those units from one to another.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
watching that is bad for my mental health......

makes me wanna beat my wife...

or kick my doggie!

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
No, but I did tell him how to get blood out, and while I understand YOU DON'T get it, most of us do, and know how to do it well.

And how do you recover any substantial quantity of that with an absorbent material that can hold maybe 750ml of liquid itself at best?

Grant

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
watching that is bad for my mental health......

makes me wanna beat my wife...

or kick my doggie!

You kick your doggie, 'n I'll come over there and kick you. :winky:

Beat your wife, well, you asked her to marry you, poor girl. :oldrolleyes: :lol:

Anyhow, mine are bigger than yours and I know how to use all of them in the correct order without leaving any crud there. :stir:

Fair bloody dinkum, some of you guys must be like the white pointer from the movie Jaws. :stir:

Every time something is said that you disagree with, you bite like it's the last meal. :razz::barf:

:yawn:

:yoda:

Reactions: ryankettering

John G

And how do you recover any substantial quantity of that with an absorbent material that can hold maybe 750ml of liquid itself at best?

Any substantial amount here is required to be torn out by law...

Name
Todd
This is a picture of a carpet that was cleaned with the Trinity and then rinsed with TM. I have a video on my computer somewhere but I don't have time to upload it until Sunday so stay tuned...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
HWE, Plenty of dwell time, zero aggitation.

View attachment 4361

Do I get a Cookie?

A 175 will pre-scrub, so will the 360i, so will a CRB

What makes the T so Magical that I should buy yet another Pre-scrub Machine.

Who has THE BEST Pre-Scrub Machine? I wanna know this stuff !!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Who has THE BEST Pre-Scrub Machine? I wanna know this stuff !!!

NOTHING beats a 100 pound rotary for shearing soil off the fiber before flush/rinse extract .
1.5HP is needed for carpet ...buy a good one and it will be around longer than you

CRB's dig impacted crUd better, but don;t shear soil off the fiber as well as a rotary

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Lee Stockwell
NOTHING beats a 100 pound rotary for shearing soil off the fiber before flush/rinse extract .
1.5HP is needed for carpet ...buy a good one and it will be around longer than you

CRB's dig impacted crUd better, but don;t shear soil off the fiber as well as a rotary

..L.T.A.
x2!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom