***WARNING CRB USERS****

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Since CRB are really intended for COMMERCIAL carpet I want to issue a warning about using them on residential carpet. This isn't posted anywhere on the internet so you heard it first here!

And those of you who are professionals in this work KNOW ALREADY that dyson is not approved by carpet makers because of it's aggressive brush roll..................untwisting the carpet fibers.

Now I want to come out with my own conclusions with my own scientific research over these past few weeks. A CRB WILL SEVERLY UNTWIST CARPET FIBERS AND LEAVE THEM IN A STATE OF DAMAGE THAT WILL LEAVE YOU LIABLE !

You can take this with a grain of salt or HEED MY WARNING!
And for you MORON BUFFOONS who can't figure this out there is no hope!

And this info is coming from me the actual originator of the powdered acid rinse post!
Yes it was me...................but Mikey gets all of the credit. And that Tom chem maker who makes watered down expensive $180 plus buckets of suds for you idiots is juts a board hawker!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I use my CRB allot. Can you show us some proof to show that it's more dangerous than a 90lb 175 possibly damaging the pile on carpet? Because I think that does more damage. But I haven't done any research, so as of now, your opinion is more accurate because you've got research. Can we see it?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jimmy is not into proof & etc.
More into fake news claims and etc. :winky:

Did you use the black brush for tile on frieze again, Jimmy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It’s not April fools day yet Jimmy. Wool and silk are delicate and can be cleaned with a crb with no issue. I’ve cleaned every type of carpet with a crb, stiff, soft, medium bristles. No issue.

Just another myth by someone that probably doesn’t own a crb.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It’s not April fools day yet Jimmy. Wool and silk are delicate and can be cleaned with a crb with no issue. I’ve cleaned every type of carpet with a crb, stiff, soft, medium bristles. No issue.

Just another myth by someone that probably doesn’t own a crb.

Foolishness isn't limited to April. Proven by this post.

steve_64

I use my CRB allot. Can you show us some proof to show that it's more dangerous than a 90lb 175 possibly damaging the pile on carpet? Because I think that does more damage. But I haven't done any research, so as of now, your opinion is more accurate because you've got research. Can we see it?
If I'm using the crb or a buffer the carpet is already past warranty phase and any work I do is just an attempt to make it better.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Duh.

Anyone, not unlike Jimmy that used a CRB to get that smooth, is likely to grow bitter.
Considering the tool, wouldn't you?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've owned a 15 inch whitaker GLS since 2000. Way ahead of any of you nimrods and stupits.

I've done the research with Steven Hawkings and Gary Busey.

And like I suggested to Jim and Marty................start listening to Barry Manilow and it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Was just thinking why dyson is not recommended because of a aggressive brush so why not a CRB. But you heard it here first .

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've owned a 15 inch whitaker GLS since 2000. Way ahead of any of you nimrods and stupits.

And like I suggested to Jim and Marty................start listening to Barry Manilow and it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Was just thinking why dyson is not recommended because of a aggressive brush so why not a CRB. But you heard it here first .
A Dyson does its beating when it’s dry. I lubricate the carpet with a prespray. Could that have some forgiveness on the fibers?

Reactions: Doug Rice

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Two brushes pulling up in the middle sure would untwist a carpet fiber regardless of lubrication.
Now this is just on residential as commercial is more of a loop fiber. The CRB was designed for commercial applications. Whittaker never mentioned using it on residential for a reason.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Not all Dyson model are on your list!

The dc17 is, not sure of what others are.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Also not all Crb’s use the same brush all the time!

Commercial brushes regular carpet brushes, soft area rug brushes.

So there’s a brush for you.

Reactions: J Scott W

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I believe Jimmy L, trust me. :icon_rolleyes: :stir: :bull:

But what would I know?? I'm not in Jimmy's league. :(

But I tend to believe these people more, taken from Whittakers website:

I particularly like this quote:
"In many cases we have saved the client money from having to replace carpet as after the Whittaker cleaning is done the carpet shows well."

https://www.whittakersystem.com/whittaker-testimonial-the-maids

:very_drunk::yoda::arrrr:

Reactions: SamIam

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
....i dont believe you.

FB_IMG_1521082394262.jpg

According to the law of the conservation of energy, not a bit of you is gone; you're just less orderly. Amen.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Also not all Crb’s use the same brush all the time!
Commercial brushes regular carpet brushes, soft area rug brushes.

why are there different brushes?
The answer would seem obvious.....

how many do you think regularly change them from type to another??

don't need to be a rocket scientist or race car driver for this one, cause it's pretty intuitive untwisting of the fiber bundle can be a concern .
and some carpets more concern than others .

you pack following mOOks need to think for yourself .
if Mike started extoling the virtues of sand paper for buttwipe, 78.34% of you would be sanding your hind end ever' morning

upload_2018-3-15_7-13-58.jpeg

A Dyson does its beating when it’s dry. I lubricate the carpet with a prespray. Could that have some forgiveness on the fibers?

Two things...

vac roll brushes don't have the full weigh of machine pushing them down on carpet like CRB's
and some of them fuzz fibers
Think there's more or less concern with 20+ pounds of brush weight on the carpet?

wet vs dry ....do the tangles in your hair brush out easier dry or wet with conditioner?
Pre-sprays are conditioners too

.L.TA.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-15_7-13-34.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-15_7-13-34.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 174

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ever use a CRB Larry?

yep
Host machine on the truck for few years in the '90s
Also have used Cert Pile brush hooked to TM to wet scrub (way better scrub)
even used a Bissel to pre-scrub a white nylon once (worked prettydamngood actually)
Rotary kicks all their azzes for shearing soil off a fiber

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But Shorty it doesn't say..........residential....................

As always you are just another one of RiCky's BUFFOONS!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
and if you don't think some of the "Be Like Mike" pack following masses will get over aggressive trying to be "the greatest CC'er in the world" ...

.....you need a new tattoo

upload_2018-3-15_8-33-9.jpeg

My esteemed colleague Mr Ladwig has a very valid point
anyone that doesn't recognize that is obviously too stoopit to be using a CRB

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom