***WARNING CRB USERS****

Name
Jeff T
Sooooo...... are you saying I should take my CRB to Value Village? Guess I wasted my money on that one..... should I also take all 4 brush sets with it? Guess I’m going back to using my carpet rake and deck brush to agitate.... fook, back to square one....

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Shorty did RICkY allow you to post without his permission? : )

rick imby

Name
Rick
I use my CRB allot. Can you show us some proof to show that it's more dangerous than a 90lb 175 possibly damaging the pile on carpet? Because I think that does more damage. But I haven't done any research, so as of now, your opinion is more accurate because you've got research. Can we see it?

175rpm buffers are not manufacturer approved either...

Reactions: SamIam

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well I guess using anything is moot when the warranty doesn't cover traffic lanes. Only thing it covers is the carpet under the furniture and manufacturing defects.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Shorty did RICkY allow you to post without his permission? : )

You really are a feckwit with an extremely poor knowledge of many things including people.

Future garbage from you shall simply be scrolled past.

You have reinforced my belief in the following:

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people."

Have a nice weekend idiot.

Marty is a Rhodes scholar compared to you.

:yoda:

Mikey P

Administrator
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Roland

OK, so it untwists. It is heat set nylon for the most part and with 200 degree water will reset the twist. I have read no manufacturer bulletin making the claims you are. I have no issue using a CRB unttil I hear it from someone that is in a position that means something.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OH MY! well if you can understand why dyson with it's aggressive brush roll untwists fibers. Then surely you understand why a machine with many more times the brush area can pull up the twists in the middle of those counter rotating brushes. It hasn't been mentioned before because such a small number of people actually use the machine.
I've done testing with Steven Hawkings and Gary Busey so I know.

COMMON SENSE

Uncle Joe

Name
JT
Your descriptions are way off. What makes a carpet "commercial" carpet? Is it because it is a loop pile....great then so are Berbers in residential. Most residential Berbers are Olefin, is there olefin in commercial carpets that is loop pile yes, so again your description is wrong. As a former commercial flooring contractor have I installed cut pile in a commercial setting.... yes. So even cut piles can be put in commercial areas. Dont come on this board shouting a bunch of bull without knowing what you bull represents. If I do damage carpet fibers I am liable but since I have been using Op and CRBs since early 2000's and I have never had a call back or a claim for damaging fibers (Absurd claim anyway) my risk management department in my brain says take the risk, since there is no risk at all.

Uncle Joe

Name
JT
A OP user? I rest my case.
Op user ya dang skippy, but also truckmount El Diablo, 2 portables, 2 crbs and a Cimex among others. You can rest your case but you dont really have a case. Respectfully, I rest my ass on your face, because your absurd comment proves nothing, but my comment proved your initial post in this thread was not based on any reality whatsoever. Im thinking you tried to say that CRBs untwist cut pile fibers. I can say I have not done it ever using one. Just for shits and giggles Jimmy L, I have a nylon cut pile carpet that is over 10 years old in my bonus room, I have cleaned it with a CRB many times to remove dog hair, no "juice' applied. Those fibers are in great shape, still twisted, and Im shouting about it. (Thanks Chubby Checker) If a CRB untwist fibers, then these would be untwisted like a mofo ....haha. But I know Im might as well be shouting in the wind, because you apparently think you know it all. Im hoping all the other 10, 555 messages you have posted on this board are more helpful to others than this thread has been. Carry on, I gotta go agitate some fibers now, as Im sure I just agitated you......and maybe Gary Busey is hogging all the brain cells.

Reactions: Shorty and hogjowl

randy

Name
Randy
You really are a feckwit with an extremely poor knowledge of many things including people.

Future garbage from you shall simply be scrolled past.

You have reinforced my belief in the following:

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people."

Have a nice weekend idiot.

Marty is a Rhodes scholar compared to you.

:yoda:

ROTFL , too funny. You know who is the craziest person on this board ?
Mikey for sure. Who in their right mind would host an event where all these different characters fly in for a multi-day meeting ? He either has tremendous faith in God, plans on everyone being happy drunks or has a lot of event insurance.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Everybody is fairly normal face to face
(Last time I saw Erk, he was face down.)

When I was anticipating meeting Bob Vawter for the first time, I thought I was going to meet a mixture of Keith Moon and Jim Morrison

Instead it was Keith Richards and Jerry Garcia.

A more mellow blend for sure.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom