!!Warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
I did a test last night on some liquid Tide laundry detergent to see if it rinses clean from my clothing.

I poured 6 ounces of concentrate into my pants pocket and 12 hours later I poured pepper in the pocket and it would not fall out when I hung them upside down.

DO NOT USE TIDE OR YOUR CLOTHES WILL RESOIL!

G

George V

Oh boy! Here we go again!

Sorry,

I'm not in the mood tonight ...

Have a headache.

:-(

I was testing some liquid bath soap from Bed Bath and Beyond. The directions said to add a small amount on a washcloth. I was extra dirty, so I decided to pour it on my body straight to make sure I get extra clean. It seems that I have a sticky residue on me now.

FK-Tar.png

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
I did a test last night on some liquid Tide laundry detergent to see if it rinses clean from my clothing.

I poured 6 ounces of concentrate into my pants pocket and 12 hours later I poured pepper in the pocket and it would not fall out when I hung them upside down.

DO NOT USE TIDE OR YOUR CLOTHS WILL RESOIL!

"Please REVEIW....Lines #4 through #8....Thank you.."

1.You either sell banners or barter everything...
2.Mike cannot promote one disty..without offending another...
3.Many suppliers have been favoritism shown over others...on a month to month basis..
4.Friendships have been destroyed...Suppliers have been slaughtered on a public forum...
5.Products have been "unfairly" damaged by bogus reviews & slanderous attacks...
6.LETS FACE IT...the BD's on this board are the worst "cheap bastards" in the industry...
7.At least 95% of the fold here...are the WORST price shoppers on the planet...
8.If I was a supplier or a TM builder...I would pay these guys to buy ELSEWHERE...
9.It says alot about the advertisers here,that they will ONLY barter in-lue of stroking a check..
10. It says.."even more"..about the members, that they are "TOO CHEAP" to pay a "supporting
membership fee"...of $5.00..for the information & entertainment this board PROVIDES....!!!!

Mike Draper

I left oatmeal in my bowl for 12 hours and it left nasty residue as well. We shouldn't be eating oatmeal because it will stick to the inside of our throat and make it impossible to rinse out and possibly kill you.

M

Mark Imbesi

Leslie Judson Jones said:

Les has more time to PhotoShop than he does to UPDATE HIS WEBSITE'S PRICING.....

....yep DD-12 still priced @ $21.95/qt.....

Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Leslie Judson Jones":18lommyl]
kdk_0272kdk_0272JPGkdk_0272kdk_0-2.jpg

Les has more time to PhotoShop than he does to UPDATE HIS WEBSITE'S PRICING.....

....yep DD-12 still priced @ $21.95/qt.....[/quote:18lommyl]
I don’t think you understand what actually happened. It wasn’t that the price on the website was wrong. It was that the price in our system had not been changed yet. When Joyce invoiced Marc for the product, we still had the higher price in our system and to correct the price which was the new lower price on the website, Joyce made a quick adjustment with the shipping.

I totally understand Marc’s confusion with his invoice. We messed up. We did not send an explanation with the invoice and we apologize for that.

This order happened to come in right at the time we were lowering the price of the DD12. We were pressed for time because we had a lot of orders and UPS was on the way. I’m not trying to make an excuse, but this is what happened. To change the prices in our system would have taken a little more time than we had at the moment because of the amount of different types of DD12’s available.

Just to let you guys know about the price of raw materials and shipping, it has been very inconsistent for the last year. About a year ago a quart of DD12 was $28.95 due to the increase in cost of raw materials and shipping. Even at that price it is still the most cost-effective odor control product on the market. To get the price back down to $21.95 I have increased the volume of raw materials that I am purchasing at one time now. We are trying to provide our customers with the lowest cost possible and the highest concentration on the market.

Again, I want to apologize for upsetting Marc. It is totally our fault.

M

Mark Imbesi

Mark,

I’m sorry that we had a misunderstanding about this order. I wish you had given us a call. The following statement is posted on our website: prices subject to change without notice. Please call for current pricing.

At the time of your order the price for a quart of DD12 was $24.95. The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised.

One thing I would like for you to realize about DD12 is that it is at least twice as powerful as anything on the market due to it’s high concentration, which makes it the best value on the market for odor control.

Les,

When I ordered, the price on the website was $21.95.

You claim your system still said $24.95.

OK? Are you with me, so far?............

Why then, would you NOT HONOR the web price?

OH?.....You actually did honor the web price, and I paid the full $22.00 shipping.

So, therefore, you didn't eat $9.00 shipping for my order.....

Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Leslie Judson Jones":1juczjfw]
Mark,

I’m sorry that we had a misunderstanding about this order. I wish you had given us a call. The following statement is posted on our website: prices subject to change without notice. Please call for current pricing.

At the time of your order the price for a quart of DD12 was $24.95. The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised.

One thing I would like for you to realize about DD12 is that it is at least twice as powerful as anything on the market due to it’s high concentration, which makes it the best value on the market for odor control.

Les,

When I ordered, the price on the website was $21.95.

You claim your system still said $24.95.

OK? Are you with me, so far?............

Why then, would you NOT HONOR the web price?

OH?.....You actually did honor the web price, and I paid the full $22.00 shipping.
So, therefore, you didn't eat $9.00 shipping for my order.....[/quote:1juczjfw]
IMG-1.jpg

M

Mark Imbesi

You dont get it...

Now you are admitting you DIDN'T HONOR YOUR WEBSITE PRICING!!!!

THAT, IN ITSELF, IS WRONG!!!!!

BUT IN REALITY, IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE SAME CHARGE!!!!

BUT YOU CHOOSE TO SELL IT AS YOU DID ME A FAVOR!!!!

YOU DID NOT!!!!

ARE YOU A LIAR, NOW, LES JUDSON JONES?????

Marc Imbesi said:
You dont get it...

Now you are admitting you DIDN'T HONOR YOUR WEBSITE PRICING!!!!

THAT, IN ITSELF, IS WRONG!!!!!

BUT IN REALITY, IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE SAME CHARGE!!!!

BUT YOU CHOOSE TO SELL IT AS YOU DID ME A FAVOR!!!!

YOU DID NOT!!!!

ARE YOU A LIAR, NOW, LES JUDSON JONES?????
When Joyce invoiced Marc for the product, we still had the higher price in our system and to correct the price which was the new lower price on the website, Joyce made a quick adjustment with the shipping.

I totally understand Marc’s confusion with his invoice. We messed up. We did not send an explanation with the invoice and we apologize for that.

M

Mark Imbesi

"The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised."

Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!

Marc Imbesi said:
"The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised."

Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!

DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT MY WIFE ?

[quote="Marc Imbesi":12sas0el]"The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised."

DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT MY WIFE ?[/quote:12sas0el]
Foggy-Finger.jpg

mark001.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
JHC Marc.... :roll:

You CAN'T handle the TRUTH..."The man has explained & APOLIGIZED 5 times".. :evil:

If you NOTICED...they were in such a HURRY...they didn't even charge you sales tax.. :roll:

If it is such a big DEAL to you.. :?: PACK THE SUPPLIES up...Drive to a UPS store..Ship
it BACK to GREENVILLE..C.O.D. "cheep-ass"...Then STFU.... :!: :!: :!: :!:

I am ..SURE ..Les will REFUND your CARD... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

OH..Oh.."That's right." You have already open the PRODUCT..."To do your OWN testing."
I don't think ..... Les will care about the missing product... :roll:

DEAR LES,

Why the FOOK...? do you EVEN bother to sell any thing HERE.... :evil:
These Cheap-Ass ....BD's are {NOT WORTH IT}.... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

We use Judson's product's...I DEMANDED that Les charge ME...FULL RETAIL... :!: :!:
I told .."LES".. That ..I would give him a HONEST evaluation of the product. We have
& my son has switched to the JUDSON SYSTEM...!

IT IS NOT..LES's FAULT that his product are GREAT...!!!!!!
So if you feel he is receiving "TOO MANY GOOD REVIEWS" from board members...?????
It may be because we are HAPPY with the PRODUCT.... :idea:

The only .."RESIDUE".. that is in this thread is the "STINCH" of an ignorant Carpet Cleaner
trying to "SLANDER"..a manufacturer... :cry: "If you do NOT like the product." SHIP IT BACK.

WHAT REALLY IS PISSING ME OFF ...IS.. :!: :!: :!: :!:

Les has STOPPED posting on important threads... :evil: Every Time he starts to offer some
of the "VAST KNOWLEDGE"...Some JaCkWaD..hijacks the thread to bash his business.. :!:

SO...PLEASE...STFU about the $9.00 freight.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops:

Is Les "contracting"..you to "monitor".. His WESITE PRICING... :?:

If NOT... :!: Maybe ..."You have a little too much TIME on your HAND"S"..... :idea:

Ps...Les have Joyce invoice me for the FULL REFUND...of this "jaCkWaD's" INVOICE.... 8)
I will take the "OPENED" chemicals ....& still make PLENTY of PROFIT.... :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HEY LARRY.................... :!:

WTF.. :?: :?: :?:

You are the FAMILY POLICE ON THIS BOARD.... :x :x :x :x :x

Are you going to let that >>>>SLIDE ..about JOYCE.... :shock:

YOUR BOY'S....Straight-up opinoins....."JUST CROSSED THE LINE".... :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Les screwed up my order also. They called me a couple times when I said I was in a hurry for the product. Joyce did this during dinner at a restaurant ()she was at the restaurant not me)and when I got my order 2 days later it had a bunch of samples in it along with my 3 gallons of gossh and 3 gallons of DD12.

Bastards I didn't ask for samples. I will go check my shipping cost now because price on chems really isn't that important

joe harper

Name
joe harper
There are TWO things you DO NOT...do to LES...!!!

Do NOT call HIM A LIAR... :x

And you "SURE AS HELL"............NEVER disrespect Joyce... :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

You guys can KISS ...Les goodbye.... :cry:

He is NOT going to TAKE THAT SHIT.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

FOOK -UM ..LES.... :!: "It is NOT worth-it." :!: :!: :!:

M

Mark Imbesi

....nothing mentioned by me states I want $9.00, let alone, $88.00....

....very clear, here, that Les is "hands off"....if I didn't love his product, why would I have reordered?....what I had a problem with is the way he conducts business....he is in the dark ages and now, has become very deceitful....testing his product was meant to cause debate and share info....can't do that here...."hands off" Les.....

Why cant you voice a negative opinion about a manufacturer or supplier? I want to know the good and the bad!

Why must I be called ignorant, hack, cheep-ass (ur spelling error, not mine)etc...? Why must my GF be called into this? Seems a little childish to me....ok....maybe a lot like a kid.....

Seems no one can read here....I said that Les's quote was a lie.....and that Joyce paid nothing......now go back and re-read my quote. I knew what I was saying....and calling Joyce a liar was not one of them.....please continue.....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Nature of the BEAST Marc. Read my rotovac thread and see what happens.

I didn't think you had a girlfriend, I always figured you flew the other direction :lol:

You were pissed about pricing mix up and possibly shitty product, I don't know. I am happy with my DD-12. I just learned follow directions on mixing because that stuff can cost alot if you glug mix it

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Marc Imbesi said:

....very clear, here, that Les is "hands off"....if I didn't love his product, why would I have reordered?....what I had a problem with is the way he conducts business....he is in the dark ages and now, has become very deceitful....testing his product was meant to cause debate and share info....can't do that here...."hands off" Les.....

Why cant you voice a negative opinion about a manufacturer or supplier? I want to know the good and the bad!

Why must I be called ignorant, hack, cheep-ass (ur spelling error, not mine)etc...? Why must my GF be called into this? Seems a little childish to me....ok....maybe a lot like a kid.....

Seems no one can read here....I said that Les's quote was a lie.....and that Joyce paid nothing......now go back and re-read my quote. I knew what I was saying....and calling Joyce a liar was not one of them.....please continue.....

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.... :roll:

I never mentioned Hack... :shock: "YOUR PROFILE"...explains THAT.... :oops:

Why don't you just change your "screen name" to........"MINI-COOPER".... :idea:

Because that is "who"/what you are... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ps...Wait until "DADDY" gets home from work... :shock:
He is going to BEAT your ass.... :!: :!: :!: :!: Then..."you" can CRY about a REFUND
of your $5 bucks... blowme

M

Mark Imbesi

HARPER said:
Marc Imbesi said:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.... :roll:

I never mentioned Hack... :shock: "YOUR PROFILE"...explains THAT.... :oops:

Why don't you just change your "screen name" to........"MINI-COOPER".... :idea:

Because that is "who"/what you are... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ps...Wait until "DADDY" gets home from work... :shock:
He is going to BEAT your ass.... :!: :!: :!: :!: Then..."you" can CRY about a REFUND
of your $5 bucks... blowme

....whatever, Harper.....if that makes you feel "special".....but, again, your mind wont let you understand this was never about the money....never....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom