!!Warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Lee, maybe you should read what you just quoted again. He said the statement Les made about Joyce doing him a favor is a lie, that would be an insult directed to Les NOT Joyce. Let's call this for what it is, he insulted Les and you guys want heads to roll.

I'm not taking sides in this but I do think the whole thing sucks because peoples reactions to this are going to (rightly or wrongly) limit people sharing their opinions in the future especially if they feel the "supplier" they had the bad experience with is one of the "untouchables".

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
Those were Marc's words from his post.

I don't use Judson stuff and have no comments on the price of shipping them. I object to the coy attack on a family member. It was definately over the line.

He was quoting what Les told him Lee and Marc was questiioning the truthfulness of what LES said

Re-read it again Lee, cause you're wrong

this is like a typical political debate where deflection is used to change the subject and place someone on the defensive

M

Mark Imbesi

fred boyle said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2s803i1e]"Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!"

....just to refresh your memory Marc, and your's too Fred.

Thanks,
Lee
those are Les's words , Lee

Marc is calling Les out not Joyce

and personally I think $22 shipping is ridiculous for 3 12oz bottles

go to Amazon and Ebay and check shipping rates for 6lb boxes and you'll be hard pressed to pay more than $10 coast to coast

$22 for shipping 36oz really ???[/quote:2s803i1e]

.....and remember...when I placed the order I requested an emailed copy of the invoice....I never saw the $22 for shipping, let alone the invoice, until I received the product....I gave my email addy to Joyce herself and she said she would oblige...nada...zilch...no email..... just gave CC# and they were in control....I did that based on trust and that was taken advantage of...

Mikey P

Administrator
All mark had to do was call Les and say anything and Les would have done right by him.

Instead he goes straight to the board with his nine dollars worth of horrible customer service.

Next he calls me a shill/liar,

Then he puts up two different threads dogging Les.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44484&p=495308#p495308

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44470

THEN he puts up his BULLSHIT residue test.

and now he has retards like Joey and Fred defending HIM?

I quit.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
fred boyle said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":3sycfevc]"Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!"

....just to refresh your memory Marc, and your's too Fred.

Thanks,
Lee
those are Les's words , Lee

Marc is calling Les out not Joyce

and personally I think $22 shipping is ridiculous for 3 12oz bottles

go to Amazon and Ebay and check shipping rates for 6lb boxes and you'll be hard pressed to pay more than $10 coast to coast

$22 for shipping 36oz really ???[/quote:3sycfevc]

JHC...Fred.. :roll:
It is called shipping & "HANDLING"....You know..The cost of packaging...the TIME to put the order together...tape on the BOX...and the LABOR cost to do this task... :idea:

If..anyone ever INCLUDED your wife's name in a comment like that you would LOSE your MIND.!

If he was CALLING OUT LES..Then why did he NEED to include Joyce, When calling Les a LIAR.!

F

FB7777

the only thing I am trying to defend is the truth

I am most comfortable with my convictions when I am in general disagreement with the herd

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I see it the same the way as Fred and Joey

I also agree whole heatedly when Joey says this;

I'm not taking sides in this but I do think the whole thing sucks because peoples reactions to this are going to (rightly or wrongly) limit people sharing their opinions in the future especially if they feel the "supplier" they had the bad experience with is one of the "untouchables".

several folks jumped in this thread with not a damn thing to add but to yap, yap, yap, snip and snipe like a pack of dogs .

It happens every time one of the "board favorites" is perceived to be attacked.
They (most) don't debate the substance of the issue, they just yip and yap like a bunch of damn pups that came off the porch to follow the alpha male..... :roll:

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Mikey P said:
and now he has retards like Joey and Fred defending HIM?

I quit.

I didn't defend anyone but thanks for making my point.

Reading comprehension seems to be a problem with some on this board tonight.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mikey P said:
any sane person would have called Les or just let it slide till the next order.
Mikey P said:
Mikey P said:
Mikey P said:

F

FB7777

goomes said:
Mikey P said:
[quote="Mikey P":1lptr3o5]any sane person would have called Les or just let it slide till the next order.
Mikey P said:
Mikey P said:
[/quote:1lptr3o5]
was that 4 yips or 4 yaps?

:lol:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I don't see many "alpha males" here. Although I'm NOT a Judson customer I despise the way Marc treated Ms Jones, by sandwiching her name between accusations of being a liar and "horseshit".

Just uncalled for, and against the rules of decency we've all agreed to for this forum.

Thanks,
Lee

F

FB7777

change your tampon LesLee and lay off the sandwiches doughboy ... for the last stinking time Marc didn;t say shit about Mrs Jones

and for the rest of you yappers

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94f]

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
fred boyle said:
goomes said:
[quote="Mikey P":2zykd7se]any sane person would have called Les or just let it slide till the next order.
[quote="Mikey P":2zykd7se]any sane person would have called Les or just let it slide till the next order.
Mikey P said:
Mikey P said:
[/quote:2zykd7se]
was that 4 yips or 4 yaps?

:lol:[/quote:2zykd7se]

More like GROWLS.....

Mikey P

Administrator

perceived Larry?

really is that how you test chemicals?

Pour them out straight and expect them to dry to a polymerish crisp :?: :?: :?:

You're defending Mark because you have a financial gain in him staying here to sell his POS Steam Way.

He was wrong on all counts here and you know it.

Les is the most stand up guy I know on theses boards and trust me, I know them all.

Does Les get protection here?

Like I said, all of Mark's attacks are still standing and like I said Les is a great friend of mine, I know him like a brother and Marks claims of Les lying at all, insinuating that Marty was right, is pure bullshit and If I didnt know better I would think you were egging him on.

You've made it more than clear you have a beef with Les.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I came to the post LATE...

But ...where were the MOD.s.... :?:

I assumed that Larry & Mike were working.... :!:

THE GUY CROSSED THE LINE...Plain & Simple... :!: :!: :!:

The more Les appoligized ...The deeper HE..CUT... :x

Ps.Larry...you have EDITED ME..for 1/10..of what this guy said... :roll: WTF.. :?:
Pss. And you were RIGHT to do so... :!: Where is the LINE...???????

G

George V

Thanks Les,

for forgiving me those times i got a little sideways with ya... I was out of line too.

Don't know what i was thinking back then... but you overlooking my shortcommins was really cool and I'll always respect you for that.

One of these days i'm gonna make it up to you bro! I don't know how, when or where. But somehow i'll make it up to ya!

Thanks man!

128914944305370789.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
We have ..ALL..got out of line in a HeaTeD...debate...and crossed the line... :oops:

But any DECENT...member..at least..shoot off PM..to the offended party.... :roll:

This guy has NOT EVEN..."Said, hey.!!!" I wasn't insulting your wife.... :shock:

Sooooo..He MEANT to INSULT... "Joyce".... :evil:

If ..Marc...didn't INTEND to insult Joyce... :idea:

>>>>>>>>SPEAK-UP>>>>>>>>> :|

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:

perceived Larry?

I already said the test was flawed.
as well as the "mirror" test Les suggested

You're defending Mark because you have a financial gain in him staying here to sell his POS Steam Way.

hold on there cowboy , cause now YOU'RE ******* up.
I do what I do and say what I think because that's WHAT I THINK AND HOW I DO IT!
WITH OUT ANY ******* ULTERIOR MOTIVES

and I'll be goddamned if YOU or anyfuckingbody else will accuse me otherwise

joe harper

Name
joe harper
meAt said:
Mikey P said:

perceived Larry?

I already said the test was flawed.
as well as the "mirror" test Les suggested

[quote:2zjrndpz]You're defending Mark because you have a financial gain in him staying here to sell his POS Steam Way.

hold on there cowboy , cause now YOU'RE ******* up.
I do what I do and say what I think because that's WHAT I THINK AND HOW I DO IT!
WITH OUT ANY ******* ULTERIOR MOTIVES

and I'll be goddamned if YOU or anyfuckingbody else will accuse me otherwise[/quote:2zjrndpz]

I AGREE WITH....the last line in this your POST.... 8)

So....Now you know how LES...must FEEL..... !gotcha!

Both of you are HONEST men... :!:

M

Mark Imbesi

you know...Im really really really refraining myself from stooping to your level, Mikey and Harper....

....keep grabbin, you'll come out empty....

...I summonded no one to defend me....but it seems OK for the house to defend Les?

...Harper...review PAGE 1 of this thread....I called Joyce nothing! But Joyce certainly didnt email me the invoice before charging the acct like I asked and she agreed about....Joyce is terrible at customer service, IMO, b/c of MY EXPERIENCE!

....btw....since we're slinging shit here, Mikey.....how come the owner of the TM patent doesnt own this industry?...how come the maker of such FAB CHEMS doesnt have them on the shelves everywhere in the USA?.....answer?......bad business.......

F

FB7777

its called deflection Larry... in the absense of a good argument or retort, people tend to change the subject

as far as I am concerned, Larry Capitoni is the most stand up guy on this board

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Mikey P said:

This says alot about what you think of Larry's character. :shock:

Can you really not see that you and the followers have extended this and made it ten times worse? It wouldn't have made it past 1 page and would have died the first day if you and the minions hadn't kept egging it on. Do you expect to attack someone and them not respond.? I think like most things it's done for drama and to drive post count. What I don't think you seem to realize is Marc has nothing to lose from all this but your friend Les does.

Mikey P

Administrator
....btw....since we're slinging shit here, Mikey.....how come the owner of the TM patent doesnt own this industry?...how come the maker of such FAB CHEMS doesnt have them on the shelves everywhere in the USA?.....answer?......bad business.......

Jdson is exactly where they want to be, you obviously have no idea who many thing Judson Jones has accomplished in his like you low life POS

Bad business is following your girl friend to AZ, not being able to afford a truckmount so you have to stoop to being a pad hack.

Larry is sticking his nose in this because if you continue to be a asshole here NO ONE is going to buy your POS Steamway. which btw, Les could have sold for you in a heart beat if your were not such a dick.

This says alot about what you think of Larry's character.

NO ONE is perfect Joey.

meA knows damn right that Mark is a **** up and that test was so ****** up I should have banned him right there for being a Liar, Cheat and a Sociopath all rolled up into one fat Lasagna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom