M

Mark Imbesi

HARPER said:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.... :roll:

I never mentioned Hack... :shock: "YOUR PROFILE"...explains THAT.... :oops:

Why don't you just change your "screen name" to........"MINI-COOPER".... :idea:

Because that is "who"/what you are... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ps...Wait until "DADDY" gets home from work... :shock:
He is going to BEAT your ass.... :!: :!: :!: :!: Then..."you" can CRY about a REFUND
of your $5 bucks... blowme

....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!.....dont do that!!!! ......I'll behave......I'll shut up!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Marc..

Believe it or NOT...I always thought you were a straight up guy.. :shock:
But you are Waaaaaay over the edge on this one..!!!

I stayed off this thread...because it "looked" like Mike had it under control...!

But when you called Les a "LIAR"... :shock: Then insulted JOYCE.... :x :x :x
You went Toooo FAR. :!: IDGAS about your petty $9.00 ISSUE... :roll:

I can ASSURE you this...."We someone states ..IT is NOT the MONEY...It is the PRINCIPAL.."

IT IS ALWAYS THE "MONEY".... !gotcha!

"What is so pAtHeTiC."...In your case ...Is the amount of MONEY... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I just tells me that ..."Either your PrinCipAl'S or your mOnEy...MAX-OUT ..@ $9.00..".... :oops:

LES...was "MAN ENOUGH"...to apoligize for his mistake..."WHAT ABOUT YOU.?"

ps You are on an island ALONE with you PERSONAL attack on Les & his FAMILY... :!: :!: :!:
No one is going to come to your RESCUE....on those PRINCIPAL'S... :idea: So you NEED to
apoligize...or...START BUILDING A FIRE.... :!:

Name
Ron lippold
harper its hard for me to believe that marc is that fucing stupid. but clearly he is. i wish some of these guys would just go away............. i mean 9.00 for crying out loud... what a looser

M

Mark Imbesi

HARPER said:
Marc..

Believe it or NOT...I always thought you were a straight up guy.. :shock:
But you are Waaaaaay over the edge on this one..!!!

I stayed off this thread...because it "looked" like Mike had it under control...!

But when you called Les a "LIAR"... :shock: Then insulted JOYCE.... :x :x :x
You went Toooo FAR. :!: IDGAS about your petty $9.00 ISSUE... :roll:

I can ASSURE you this...."We someone states ..IT is NOT the MONEY...It is the PRINCIPAL.."

IT IS ALWAYS THE "MONEY".... !gotcha!

"What is so pAtHeTiC."...In your case ...Is the amount of MONEY... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I just tells me that ..."Either your PrinCipAl'S or your mOnEy...MAX-OUT ..@ $9.00..".... :oops:

LES...was "MAN ENOUGH"...to apoligize for his mistake..."WHAT ABOUT YOU.?"

ps You are on an island ALONE with you PERSONAL attack on Les & his FAMILY... :!: :!: :!:
No one is going to come to your RESCUE....on those PRINCIPAL'S... :idea: So you NEED to
apoligize...or...START BUILDING A FIRE.... :!:

Dude....either Les LIED when he stated Joyce paid the $9....or Les OVERCHARGED me the web advertised price...my original post was about their business practices....I didnt come out attacking b/c I never stated his company until others wanted to know who it was.....then y'all come runnin' to defend....

I never bashed his product....test was to see if residue remained...something I always wondered about....I conducted the test as others have with other products....again...if I was unhappy with product I would have never re-purchased....and if I purchased in order to bash, do you think I would have bought 3qts?.....

....and no, you cannot assure its about money b/c you cant read and I have never asked for a refund, and I have stated many times I dont want one....

....you, apparently, want to go on a witch hunt and you thought I was an easy target.....keep searchin'.....

....BTW....what do you add to this BB besides your smilies?

Name
I'm Rick James
I read 37 posts and two pages for $9.00..... :roll:

Some of yous have to much sand in your vaginas.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought the explanantion on pricing was simple
the shipping was $22.00 but the system had the pricing $4.50 or something higher for the product so when they shipped it they deducted the money from the shipping instead of the product so shipping came down and not the product

all I have to say is KABLUEY(what happened did you infringe on a trademark?()

Note ala Robison:
Built my still Les and searched popcorms mash

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ron Lippold said:
harper its hard for me to believe that marc is that fucing stupid. but clearly he is. i wish some of these guys would just go away............. i mean 9.00 for crying out loud... what a looser

it is UNBELIEVABLE... :roll:

I won't speak for you..RON
But ..I am pretty DAMN sure if the Judson chemicals weren't working for us..WE would not have CHANGED....I SHILL FOR NO ONE... :x

I have had my chemicals produced for our company for 20 years... :shock:
We changed on a PERFORMANCE basis only....!!!!
1 gallon of my JUICE cost me $150.00 per gallon... :shock:
And I had to purchase a CASE...to get that price.... :shock:

IDGAS....if anyone buys JUDSON JUICE... :!:

But ..I NEED him to stay in business..... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
It is VERY rare...that you can buy this type of QUALITY chemical's form one DISTY..!gotcha!

The Quat-A-Lot....is the BEST I have ever seen...!

So...Let these assholes..BUY somewhere ELSE..."sorry Les"... :oops:

But you can make MORE money on your products....Selling to guys like Me & Ron... :!: :!:

These iDioTs..have NO.. :idea: ...what your COST are... :roll:

You just spent 10K....to buy 1 specific chemical.."in volume"..to keep your RETAIL COST down.... :shock: Fook-em....i would rather see you make MORE profit & "ENJOY LIFE AGAIN"

Your Loyalty is APPRECIATED....! "Les"
Harper

Mikey P

Administrator
Mark

IF YOU WANTED TO TEST DD 12 FOR RESIDUE YOU WOULD HAVE SPRAYED AS DIRECTED AND AFTER THE CARPET DRIED THEN FELT/TESTED FOR RESIDUE.

WHAT YOU DID WAS SLANDERED A COMPANY BECAUSE YOUR BROKE DICK ASS GOT EXPOSED. I guess installers really are too stupid to be cleaners.

BTW, If I was protecting Les I would have pulled a Kessler/Allen and removed your posts.

you sir are a fooking loser. :!:

please cancel your pay pal subscription, I dont want your money or to be associated with you in any way.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Mark

IF YOU WANTED TO TEST DD 12 FOR RESIDUE YOU WOULD HAVE SPRAYED AS DIRECTED AND AFTER THE CARPET DRIED THEN FELT/TESTED FOR RESIDUE.

WHAT YOU DID WAS SLANDERED A COMPANY BECAUSE YOUR BROKE DICK ASS GOT EXPOSED. I guess installers really are too stupid to be cleaners.

BTW, If I was protecting Les I would have pulled a Kessler/Allen and removed your posts.

please cancel your pay pal subscription, I dont want your money or to be associated with you in any way.

clapp.gif

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
Mark

This could be the first time Mikey done something nice with nothin in return..

X2
clapp.gif

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:

Very well, Mikey.

In all fairness...is there anyway to delete my account? Not just my profile, not just the DATs, but everything, including contributions. Let's not leave a trace....OK?

And if you are able to do that, and this is my final post.....

.....best of luck to everyone....may you clean your way to your life's dreams.....

....keep in touch with me on Facebook.

F

FB7777

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Leslie Judson Jones":93tfsket][quote="Marc Imbesi":93tfsket]"The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised."

Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!

DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT MY WIFE ?[/quote:93tfsket]
Foggy-Finger.jpg

mark001.jpg
[/quote:93tfsket]
Well Les shows what a stand up guy he is

Looks like Marc got refunded $88 today

M

Mark Imbesi

danielc said:
Great. :roll:

Now T-M-F will get an earful of how crazy we are.

I don't play that way.....but my ears will be ringing from here, I'm sure.....saying shit about me when I cant read or respond is cowardice.....period!

M

Mark Imbesi

fred boyle said:
Looks like Marc got refunded $88 today

.....for the record....I never asked for it....and....

...I'll apologize for nothing concerning my thoughts about the way Judson handled my transaction....

...I'll apologize for nothing in wanting to test his chemical.....

...people thinking I dont have class is their opinion and I could care less....

Name
Lee Stockwell
No one has to apologize for "thoughts" Marc.

However your words and actions are perhaps beyond mere apologies?

Seriously I itched to pull the trigger when I first saw this crap, but hoped you'd use your last few minutes here to go with a bit of honor.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Residue. Les help a brother out. If being a dickhead about something is all it takes for a refund. I am one of the biggest here.

I complained to Steve Smith about a shipping issue and a customer service issue last year or the year before and he immediately refunded the whole thing but I didn't want the money so I just paypal'd it back to him. If it isn't about the money you can do that or to have clean hands box it up and mail it back

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
If all this was over 9 dollars , you will regret all you said marc.

I personally think you crossed the line insulting les wife. Abbreviated I also believe. You owe her an apology.
You should of just called les and handled whatever issue you had with him.

I do hope you recognize error and call les and apologize.we all make misstakes,its all about how we handle the situation and how to learn from it.

I don't think you should leave or stop participating on the forum as everyone on the forum has made a mistake before just own up,call les and move forward.

I hope you make the honorable and right decision.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

F

FB7777

I see Independent thinking is a rare commodity on this board

wth did Marc insult Joyce?

am I the only one that finds Les's explanation a bit curious?

Pile on you bunch of wagon circling sheep, cause like Marc I don;t give a flying ACE what most of you think.

M

Mark Imbesi

dealtimeman said:
I personally think you crossed the line insulting les wife.

Someone quote me on what I said about Les's wife...please.....

M

Mark Imbesi

fred boyle said:

Pile on you bunch of wagon circling sheep, cause like Marc I don;t give a flying ACE what most of you think.

...here we go.....I guess I cried to you to come to my defense? Aint that right MikeyBoarders?

I got an Eagles game to watch....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
fred boyle said:

I agree completely. I think it's a sad day for this board.

By the way the eagles suck! LOL

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!"

....just to refresh your memory Marc, and your's too Fred.

Thanks,
Lee

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
"Joyce "paying $9...as a favor.....making the price you paid the same as advertised" IS A LIE!!!! You, Joyce and the horseshit in your backyard PAID NOTHING!!!"

....just to refresh your memory Marc, and your's too Fred.

Thanks,
Lee
those are Les's words , Lee

Marc is calling Les out not Joyce

and personally I think $22 shipping is ridiculous for 3 12oz bottles

go to Amazon and Ebay and check shipping rates for 6lb boxes and you'll be hard pressed to pay more than $10 coast to coast

$22 for shipping 36oz really ???

Name
Lee Stockwell
Those were Marc's words from his post.

I don't use Judson stuff and have no comments on the price of shipping them. I object to the coy attack on a family member. It was definately over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom