well fellow americans....

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
We won't have Obamacare here... Scott Walker is our Governer and it's not going to happen(states can opt out of this travesty) .. It's kind of funny that others don't follow what we have done in Wisconsin we are running at a SURPLUS!

Obama won the election(it was a good move, but pathetic) on this ad(18-30 female idiots):
[video=youtube;o6G3nwhPuR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o6G3nwhPuR4[/video]

I can't wait for the excuses from the left after a couple months or so...
The affordable care act was passed into federal law, there is no opting out which would defeat the whole purpose of reform. Hope you enjoy!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Clarification, The government lends money to the Federal Reserve. The reserve isn't part of the government it's a private for profit corporation consisting of 13 member banks. The reserve pays the “fed funds rate” currently .75% the reserve in part buy bonds with a yield 1.5 – 1.79% making 1 % on its “investment” charging us interest on our money but collateralize the printing of more dollars. The reserve is the largest holder of or national debt specifically because there are only 12 countries in the world with GDP the same of larger than our 1.3 trillion yearly deficit spending. In the 1980s the bond yield hit 15% , at 8% our current debt load would cost us about 1.6 trillion a year in interest or about 60% of the total current federal revenue.

In this case those promissory notes AKA federal reserve note (US Dollar) your money becomes worthless what will you use to buy fuel, food and pay your taxes.
It’s already devalued from quantitative easing to see in the dollar index Vs. oil
http://images.quickblogcast.com/1/4/5/7/4/156891-147541/AMD_Dollar_Vs_Oil.jpg#dollar vs OIL

look around we make very little what will you use to buy it with ? Artificially low interest rates to extend and perpetuate poor fiscal management and deficit spending are robbing us of buying power, will destroy the quality life, security and future for likely us and our kids.

Often on forums people talk past each other...
I agree with all that, my response was specific to SS,medicare promises. The govt can change your benefit at will, it is not a bond but only a promise.

We are headed in the wrong direction and agree politicians have used monetary policy for last 30 years in order to avoid hard decisions but we are a very wealthy country today right now.
It would take at least 50 years to actually go bankrupt, as i stated above we have $150 trillion in assets according to the Federal Reserve.

Name
Steve Lawrence
We might be a rich nation overall but the wealth distribution means some are rich while the vast majority don't have much. The top 1% own 40% of our wealth while the bottom 80% own only 7% of the wealth.

Our dysfunctional and paid for gov't seems to be satisfied with the status quo. Well maybe not--the rich want more and they want you and I to have less.

My favorite Carlin rant:

The Owners of this country http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dY4WlxO6i0

steve_64

Because we have a LOT of people that LOVE "free stuff"..

The reason I think this election came down to 18-30 year old "women" is because the people that vote for free stuff will always vote that way... On the other hand these women think there entitled to free birth control(sad to think the country was given away for $9 a month) and to be able to kill there baby if they make a mistake("I might need a redo").. Sad really!

i disagree. they voted bama because for the last few weeks many repubs were being shown talking ridiculous nonsense about rape and abortion. i was offended by what i was hearing and im a registered republican. its the religious extremist or those who try and use it to garner votes that turned off voters. thats why romneys numbers kept dropping after the debates.

times have changed in this country and the republicans need to come to the middle more and stay away from playing religion and politics together so much. they cant be the hardliners like the old days.

steve_64

an alien spaceship is passing by earth and they see sattelite weapon systems. one asked the other, are they an emerging intelligence? the other says, nahhh they have the weapons pointed at themselves.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Often on forums people talk past each other...
I agree with all that, my response was specific to SS,medicare promises. The govt can change your benefit at will, it is not a bond but only a promise.

We are headed in the wrong direction and agree politicians have used monetary policy for last 30 years in order to avoid hard decisions but we are a very wealthy country today right now.
It would take at least 50 years to actually go bankrupt, as i stated above we have $150 trillion in assets according to the Federal Reserve.

Actually , SS & Medicare, federal pension, prescription drugs and such are mandated by congress. As such, Congress would have to make changes but has failed to act on these issues so far, there is no sign they will address this anytime soon and these take up nearly all the federal budget.

We are broke! You can have cash, assets & income and be broke, go bankrupt all it takes is liabilities exceed income in this case it’s 1/3 greater then income there's no foreseeable change with this in the future. The total asset valuation of this country is irrelevant when related to budget & debt servicing you can’t liquidate much of it to service debt. …sounds vaguely familiar housing market! The monetary policy of quantitative easing is the only reason this country hasn't defaulted on its debt and it can’t last forever!

Back to the original point why i cant vote for the two party system, The real problem is a failure of government , both political parties (and people) acknowledge and address the problem. The longer we ignore it, think creatively about our finances & pretend things are great the bigger the problem gets.

i disagree. they voted bama because for the last few weeks many repubs were being shown talking ridiculous nonsense about rape and abortion. i was offended by what i was hearing and im a registered republican. its the religious extremist or those who try and use it to garner votes that turned off voters. thats why romneys numbers kept dropping after the debates.

times have changed in this country and the republicans need to come to the middle more and stay away from playing religion and politics together so much. they cant be the hardliners like the old days.

There's that too!

Able 1

Name
Keith
The affordable care act was passed into federal law, there is no opting out which would defeat the whole purpose of reform. Hope you enjoy!

You don't even realize what just happened... I'll be looking for your stuff on Craigslist(not sure I would want it though).... I'll be just fine, and will never depend on government support, if I can help it(as I look at it, there are some that need it, and some just blame rich politicians for their failure ) ... Well maybe you do realize what happened, and are real happy because you can't pull your own weight?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You don't even realize what just happened... I'll be looking for your stuff on Craigslist(not sure I would want it though).... I'll be just fine, and will never depend on government support, if I can help it(as I look at it, there are some that need it, and some just blame rich politicians for their failure ) ... Well maybe you do realize what happened, and are real happy because you can't pull your own weight?
we put up with 8 years of george bush so save me the violin and tear.s With the exception of drawing 6 weeks of unemployement in 2002 Ive never used government assistance ever. I dont know if you think republicans are the only ones that pay taxes or have put in a hard day at work. I have payed my fair share of taxes and then some so save your wrant for some other guy because you dont know shyt about me other than the fact I vote dem. Maybe you can vent to some of your friends and neighbors up there in wisconsin ........... oh wait wisconsin voted democrat also:clap: lol so tell me how has wisconsin not crumbled? according to your sacred scripture (aka fox news) the only reason people vote dem is because they want somthing, that must leave you as the only hardworker left in wisconsin!!! If you dont like pack your bags and head for canada....... oh wait they have public health care so you might want to go somewhere else, maybe you can be ted nugents b*tch and go live on his ranch ...... if hes not dead or in jail like he claims

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well then, you go first, Mr. Sutley...

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Actually, up till now I think the Gold Medal should be shared between Jim and Ashley who both basically said, "It makes no diff who is in office. All we can do is work hard, And enjoy life as much as we can."

I find it interesting that when an entrepreneur does poorly in business he or she often blames the president, the economy, the recession, their competition and/or the fact that "people just aren't spending money these days". Meanwhile, other business owners operating in the same industry/market are doing great and they never credit these outside forces for their success.

But even You must admit if a large employer like a lockheed moved to another location that could hurt a local economy. I'm already a bottom feeder not 60 to 100 a sq ft killer like most these guys.

I also have some good write offs and incorporated so I'm not getting hit that hard yet.

If they shut down edwards airfoce base let northrop and lockheed go here. I dont care who you tings would get tight.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Sam you are correct and live in reality, many on the boards live somewhere else very far from reality.

Like the camera adds ten pounds, the Internet adds a couple of zeros at the end of your real income as I have seen.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
But even You must admit if a large employer like a lockheed moved to another location that could hurt a local economy. I'm already a bottom feeder not 60 to 100 a sq ft killer like most these guys.

I also have some good write offs and incorporated so I'm not getting hit that hard yet.

If they shut down edwards airfoce base let northrop and lockheed go here. I dont care who you tings would get tight.
I would definately agree sam. I have found with some of these consultants what ever the trade may be, it is easier to sell treasure maps than dig for gold your self. I live in the state capitol of missouri which also happens to only have about 60,000 people. If the the state worker population was to be eliminated most of the service industry around here would suffer a mortal blow

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Yes we have a national debt of $16 Trillion but national assets in the $150trillion range

People are constantly talking about the debt,{ including me} but you have to measure that debt up against assets.Which is still a workable number.

The rest of the world combined still is not even close to us in assets, so the end of the world may be coming.
Just not anytime soon.

Here's some interesting statistics plucked from Google search for you Shane

First the GDP figures from the CIA fact sheets from their 2011 estimates
European Union

Here's another for you
List of countries by sovereign wealth funds

Some countries may have more than one SWF, see also the full list of SWF's.[SUP][1][/SUP]
RankCountryFundsAssets (US$Billion)Origin
22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
CADF / CIC / NSSF / SAFE1,189.4Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
ADIA / ADIC / EIA / ICD /
IPIC / MDC / RIA
811.7Oil
22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
GPF656.2Oil
22px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
PIF / SAMA538.1Oil
22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore
GIC / TH405Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
Kuwait
KIA296Oil
22px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png
Hong Kong
HKMA293.3Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
RNWF149.7Oil
22px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar
QIA115Oil
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
APF / NMSIOT /
PWMTF / PSF / ATF / NDLF
90.7Oil & Gas / Non-commodity /
Minerals / Public Lands

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
we put up with 8 years of george bush so save me the violin and tear.s With the exception of drawing 6 weeks of unemployement in 2002 Ive never used government assistance ever. I dont know if you think republicans are the only ones that pay taxes or have put in a hard day at work. I have payed my fair share of taxes and then some so save your wrant for some other guy because you dont know shyt about me other than the fact I vote dem. Maybe you can vent to some of your friends and neighbors up there in wisconsin ........... oh wait wisconsin voted democrat also:clap: lol so tell me how has wisconsin not crumbled? according to your sacred scripture (aka fox news) the only reason people vote dem is because they want somthing, that must leave you as the only hardworker left in wisconsin!!! If you dont like pack your bags and head for canada....... oh wait they have public health care so you might want to go somewhere else, maybe you can be ted nugents b*tch and go live on his ranch ...... if hes not dead or in jail like he claims

Ah, we have a republican Governor here in good old Wisconsin.. They tried to recall him, but they can't...WHY because the Dems have nothing to say negative about what he has done here, because they know it worked! Jon can I ask you: Where do you think all this money is going to come from, to fund your health care? Really, no matter your answer the US can't afford it!

So, we pay taxes on what we MAKE(income),BUY(Sales tax),or let our money sit to gain interest, that interest is taxed! And now the tax that the" EVIL Bush" took away here comes back the "death tax"..
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203630604578070810408721722.html

So why did you vote Obama? Just helpless?

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
LOL... Just wait! Obama is the worst president the US has ever seen!! Don't come crying when you are all broke and have to pay 50 cent to flush the shitter(but you(Ofer) still will have your wife's government income)!! :icon_twisted:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ah, we have a republican Governor here in good old Wisconsin.. They tried to recall him, but they can't...WHY because the Dems have nothing to say negative about what he has done here, because they know it worked! Jon can I ask you: Where do you think all this money is going to come from, to fund your health care? Really, no matter your answer the US can't afford it!

So, we pay taxes on what we MAKE(income),BUY(Sales tax),or let our money sit to gain interest, that interest is taxed! And now the tax that the" EVIL Bush" took away here comes back the "death tax"..
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203630604578070810408721722.htmlobam

why did you vote Obama? Just helpless?
beieve it or not there people who run successfull businesses who vote dem. Im not tryying to get into a slug fest with you but I see that I have allowed it to escalate to that point. I have to disagree with you and say that george bush was the worse president in my lifetime, especially because ,my cousin gave his life on the hunt for womd's that did not exist. I have watched how far the repubs have moved to the right as a response and dont like what I see. I actually voted for 2 repubs that hold local positions this time atround. I might be temted to vote repub but when all is said and done they have too much baggage with them especially on social issues. I am from a mixed race family (of mostly union workers and a couple school teachers I might add) so you will graivitate towards the candidate that has your best intrests at heart. As far as health care this is possibly the only time I will agree with ken snow when I say that if you have 50 or more full time employees ( the requirement to have to covver them with insurance) and you dont give them insurance , you are probley considered a dead end job. I understand people are pissed about health care and other obama policies but I hardly think businesses in america have been dealt a death blow as some describe. How about being optimistic, if for nothing else to know that we are business owners in the greatest country ever. I know there will be ups and downs in america and will run my business in a way that reflects that and try to roll with the punches. I refuse to accept that doomsday is un avoidable

Last edited:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree with a lot of what you said Jon, but do you really believe there were no WMD's? I believe hey were moved wile we were not allowed to be looking for them where they were.

I voted for 2 dems locally this election and while I did vote for Romney over Obummer, Romney's too far right views on certain issues did make me nervous. I believe it is way overdue for the Rep party to move to a less right wing approach or I fear they will lose all credibility with the majority.

Reactions: Jerry

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Here's some interesting statistics plucked from Google search for you Shane

First the GDP figures from the CIA fact sheets from their 2011 estimates
European Union

Here's another for you
List of countries by sovereign wealth funds

Some countries may have more than one SWF, see also the full list of SWF's.[SUP][1][/SUP]
RankCountryFundsAssets (US$Billion)Origin
22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
CADF / CIC / NSSF / SAFE1,189.4Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
ADIA / ADIC / EIA / ICD /
IPIC / MDC / RIA
811.7Oil
22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
GPF656.2Oil
22px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
PIF / SAMA538.1Oil
22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore
GIC / TH405Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
Kuwait
KIA296Oil
22px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png
Hong Kong
HKMA293.3Non-commodity
22px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
RNWF149.7Oil
22px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar
QIA115Oil
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
APF / NMSIOT /
PWMTF / PSF / ATF / NDLF
90.7Oil & Gas / Non-commodity /
Minerals / Public Lands

Assets and Revenue are 2 different things...

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/Current/z1r-5.pdf

Just go and read the Federal Reserve statements, i am just a dumb carpet cleaner.

rhyde

Name
rhyde

FredC

Village Idiot
I was going to ask why he believed they were moved........ cause the only reason I can think for someone to believe that is so they don't have to believe what really happened.........

Reactions: Hoody

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I asked a middle eastern special forces guy why if Saddam had no WMD did he dick with inspectors every chance he got? His reply was Saddam needed the appearance of power,

If he would have allowed iUN inspectors to do their job Bush jr wouldn't have had an excuse .

TheJames

We didn't bitch and moan when Bush messed things up. So now I won't complain with Obama. I agree with Mikey if he was white some of you wouldn't complain. You sound like a bunch of Eric Cartman. I'll take my ball and go home carpet cleaners. I think it's more about who they lost too than the fact they lost. Our candidate didn't win so let's cry and try to leave the country. ol turn the game off cause they're losing ass people. You survived 8 years of Bush, you'll survive 8 years of Obama. Calm the **** down. I lived through Reganomics, Bush 1 and 2 they can live through this for 4 yrs ol screw you guys I'm going home ass bitches.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We didn't bitch and moan when Bush messed things up. So now I won't complain with Obama. I agree with Mikey if he was white some of you wouldn't complain. You sound like a bunch of Eric Cartman. I'll take my ball and go home carpet cleaners. I think it's more about who they lost too than the fact they lost. Our candidate didn't win so let's cry and try to leave the country. ol turn the game off cause they're losing ass people. You survived 8 years of Bush, you'll survive 8 years of Obama. Calm the **** down. I lived through Reganomics, Bush 1 and 2 they can live through this for 4 yrs ol screw you guys I'm going home ass bitches.[UOTE

For a new guy, you sure got your opinion formed about many here...even though it was said over and over that though Hussein Obama is half black , most of us are colorblind and just see a human....

Not to mention, many of us participating mikeysboarders, are not whites, so to assume we all are just a bunch white racist americans - is wrong.

Last edited:

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Someone emailed this to me, would be nice if we had a sceond chance to get rid of that retard.This election does not get decided until Mid-December when the Electoral College cast their votes.

According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution AND the 12th Amendment - if 1/3rd of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College -- then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the President.

In other words -- if we pressure Congressmen, State Party Officials, and groups such as Tea Party Patriots, Heritage Foundation, etc., to call on RED States to NOT have their Electors cast their vote -- then the House of Reps CAN choose the next President!!!!!

The democrats are stealing this election and it is up to WE, the people, to put the hammer down on their widespread vote-fraud. The founding-fathers gave us the Electoral College for several reasons.

Vote-Fraud is one of those reasons.

But it is up to us to hold tightly to the Constitution. If we don’t – then we are just as guilty as those who would ignore it.

The Constitution can stop the socialist machine in its' tracks.

But it is up to YOU to get on the phone and make some noise.

Please call your State Party Officials, your Congressmen, and any political groups or organizations ASAP.

WE do not elect the President. The Electoral College elects the President. But if enough of them do not cast their vote - then the responsibility falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President.

MAKE THE CALLS!!!

If just 17 RED States agreed to NOT cast their votes in the electoral college – then it goes to the House. And if pressured - they just might do it.

We do NOT have to convince ANY democrats – at all.

All we have to do is convince 1/3 of the States to NOT cast their electoral college votes.

Well more than 1/3 of the States did in fact vote as RED States. And they too can see the obvious, wide-spread vote-fraud which has taken place.

So, if the Electors in 17 States which Romney won decided to NOT cast their electoral college votes -- then the electoral college does not meet the requirement as defined in the Constitution. And in such a case, the electoral college is thereby null and void. The matter then goes to the House.

In every State, each political party chooses its' own “electors”.

Then, whichever party wins the popular vote in each State is the party which gets to have its' electors cast their vote in the electoral college.

However, according to the Constitution and the 12th Amendment, in order for the Electoral College to have a quorum - then at least 2/3rds of the States must cast their votes.

As stated in the Constitution and the 12th Amendment:

“A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States,”

So, if 1/3 of the States (17) do NOT cast their electoral college votes - then it goes to the House of Representatives (not the senate) to elect the next President.

YES!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

GET THE WORD OUT!!

AND MAKE SOME CALLS!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Sarin and Mustard gas - Sadaam Hussein had lots of it IS a WMD and we all know that he had it AND used it.
Chances are that a lot of it was moved to Syria - Oh joy !!

Biggest issue that I have with the Bush blunder re Iraq is that he took his eyes off the Afghan target and OBL in particular.
By introducing "democracy" to Iraq, Bush simply gave it to Iran due to the simple fact the two thirds of Iraq is Shia and one third is Sunni.

ps, Syria is quite different in that the Assad family that rules Syria is Allawite ( a Shia offshoot ) while the vast majority of Syrians are Sunni like 90% of all Muslims, world wide.

pps If any of you think that Afghanistan is likely to become a democracy in this century, you're crazy.
Same can probably be said for Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Sudan etc.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You cant force your way of life on people that dont want it , harry is right. The soviets tried it in the 80's( when we where giving arms to the taliban.... remember that repubs? lol) the christians tried in the crusades and republican neocons tried during the bush administration ....all have failed and will continue to fail. We need to keep out of the middle east it is no place for us.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The myans knew Obama was goin to gain reelection and thus based their end of world prediction based on that info.

Conversation is over.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom