What have we got here?... 2015 Sapphire Pro 1200 unveiled..

Chris A

Name
Chris
No more info on the Isuzu? I see everybody else's questions getting answered? This isn't still about Yorkie is it?

-less than 12 months from a major truckmount purchase Chris

Sapphirerick

Name
Rick Aranda
That
Thats true you can see thru the opaque tank if the sun and lighting is just right and you squint your eyes but show me a van that doesn't have equipment up against the that tank where the tank is still visible.
No more info on the Isuzu? I see everybody else's questions getting answered? This isn't still about Yorkie is it?

-less than 12 months from a major truckmount purchase Chris
Sorry Chris. Currently we have it set up for the GM gas engines only. Not Diesel yet.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Mikey give a fair and honest review? I doubt it Too many advertising dollars at stake. I hope he wears a condom on his big head with as far as he has his head up some of these advertisers butts. Who knows maybe he can be fair and balanced, of course he'll get treated a little different if any issues arise. I say Jim Martin should give the new machine a test.

PS I was just having a little fun with Mike here

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I knew you were joking because he made several phone calls in your behalf.

The fact that so many manufacturers participate here guarantees a higher degree of fairness.

The fact that several pos mfgs left and took all their marbles only reinforces that confidence.

Reactions: BLewis and Goomer

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
By the looks of things anyone that gets that new 1200 will be a lifer and Sapphire will have a committed client base just like Butler.. Heck they may even convert a few old time Butler users, provided that have a good relationship with their local supplier.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Provided everything works well and we have no glitches yet to appear. Not saying there will be, but I keep thinking about that problem of yours and the 454, or whatever that boat anchor was called. I just wish Mikey would stop talking and make a move.

Reactions: ronbeatty

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Not sure what the issues were with the 454 or who had it but with any new design there are bugs to work out. They seem to be crafting a good machine with the 1200 and the new things they have added are real nice. I still wish they would put a sight tube in the water tank and drop that transfer pump like Butler.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
TCS and Jon Don maybe , Interlink ? Hell I'm on my 4th week of waiting for my MicroBan to come in. Was at TCS last week and had lunch with mountain man Will. Good people down there. I just wish there were not so far away. Looks like Cleaners Depot wants to be player in the game and I have had a few nice emails from Matt out there. They seem like a customer service oriented company that wants to help cleaners do business.

Dennis Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Dennis Bruders
Steve, yes the heat exchanger is also the silencer so no need for an additional silencer. This works extremly well as the unit is very quiet and minimum back pressure on the blower. In terms of Maximum RPM of the Blower, Gardner Denver specs the Blower at a max of 4000 RPM's. The 2105 Pro 1200 RPM is turning at 85% of max.
Hope this answers your questions.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Steve, yes the heat exchanger is also the silencer so no need for an additional silencer. This works extremly well as the unit is very quiet and minimum back pressure on the blower. In terms of Maximum RPM of the Blower, Gardner Denver specs the Blower at a max of 4000 RPM's. The 2105 Pro 1200 RPM is turning at 85% of max.

Damn...you guys went far out in development for future unit specs :lol:

Reactions: Sapphirerick

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Shane, no it does not dump hot water. Simply introduces cool water into the solution stream. The temperature is easily adusted with a solution valve. Simplicity was the goal so no electronic valves or devices.
So 3400rpm at max setting?

Dennis Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Dennis Bruders
image.jpg 3400 RPM verified.

Reactions: kingjoelking

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
The clutch we use is rated at 120 ft lbs of torque.

The 2105 Pro 1200 RPM is turning at 85% of max

I thought it would be fun to crunch the numbers - based on eyeballing drive ratios from the pictures I estimate the max torque (pump + blower) on your clutch at 72 pounds-feet - quite a nice safety factor with a 120 pound-foot rating!

J

JS41035

Very cool.
Does it have a convenience fill hose?
Did you guys work with GM on the front end assembly?
I wish SS would offer shelving packages that matched the finish of the machine. At least on the demo truck.
Does having the blower silencers in the van raise the inside temp with doors closed?
Just curious. Very tight looking rig.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
In terms of Maximum RPM of the Blower, Gardner Denver specs the Blower at a max of 4000 RPM's. The 2105 Pro 1200 RPM is turning at 85% of max.

wow...that's impressive for a direct drive unit
any other direct drives spinning #4 blowers @3400rpm/14HG??

that ought to put all the DD competition behind the curve

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Chris A

Dennis Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Dennis Bruders
View attachment 2403 View attachment 2404 Justin Stockwell
The New 2015 Pro 1200 comes equiped with an auto fill chemical jug that is controlled by a valve on the front of the machine. The front end kit was engineered to easily use stock GM mounting holes and does not require modifacation of the harmonic ballancer. The mounting hardware is a robust duel bearing design. In regards to the heat inside the van with the doors closed the liquid cooled heat exchangers are located on the side of the console that faces the rear of the van thus not collecting heat behind the seats. Additionally because we have little back pressure on the blower exhaust and convert hot air to hot water while exhausting out the floor this makes the New Pro 1200 the COOLEST Direct Drive with the HOTTEST water and most vaccum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom