What is the best wand for me to buy?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Sapphire wands are Westpaks. Westpak is consistent and stable.

I like Prochems, CMP's and Westpaks. PMF's have great quality and consistency but are a bit behind the times design-wise.

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: dgardner

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Back on topic

The best wand is a wand that you will use because of performance of use,end result, and longevity of the tool.

Try before you buy I would recommend as different guys like different wands because of their height,build and different wanding techniques that are engrained in them like breathing or driving and are hard to change

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
Does his stuff last? Or is it crap?

Never used his stuff.

I've read some good feedback on his products about quality and from what I see its a well made wand.. and for the price its well worth it. I don't know about the other stuff they are talking about, so I guess ignorance is bliss?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Well I have heard a lot of bad and I am pretty sure MIKEY just wants to protect other members from all of the previous bad history to come from this guy.

More of a warning of sorts as supposedly this guy has screwed a lot of people and In bad ways that I will not go I to details here.

Reactions: Mikey P

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I've read some good feedback on his products about quality and from what I see its a well made wand.. and for the price its well worth it. I don't know about the other stuff they are talking about, so I guess ignorance is bliss?

His stuff is EXTREMELY inconsistent. It's like he uses a different factory for every batch of wands. I have given up trying to fit glides for them because every wand is different. Weld quality is an ongoing issue too.

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: John Olson

Mikey P

Administrator
I didnt really recommend a wand in this thread.

My personal favorite is the Prochem Titanium, but at $1200 it may be a bit out of your budget.

Especially after you ad another $200 for a glide, $60 for check valves and $40 for a soft touch trigger.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think I heard that thread Bentley will finally get a new head and spray system and it will be unveiled at some trade show next year

What ever you do do not buy the old design.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It certainly would match the look of the home built, and might actually be a good match. ???? I'd try several wands out before you purchase, unless your distributor has a return policy.

As many here will tell you they have several wands that they own but were not exactly what they thought they were going to be. Nothing worse than spending $400.00-$1,200.00 and being disappointed in how it actually handles.

Reactions: truckmount girl

Mikey P

Administrator
why would they do that if the one they currently sell is amazing and does not streak?

lol..

If you consider that pos "Amazing", I'm going to have to seriously reconsider your go to status.

Other than great suction it's a base board washing, stair browning, short reach turd that seriously needs wings and a whole new manifold design.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mike Draper

I have 2 ergo Ti wands and that new wand you like. BTW, what model wand is that? Its the ultimate apartment wand. I dont vac apartments and its great.

Name
I'm Rick James
she can read it in the mod room.

post his crap again and you'll be on the raft for a month.

no desire to go to a mytee demo day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
I'm Rick James
I think I heard that thread Bentley will finally get a new head and spray system and it will be unveiled at some trade show next year

What ever you do do not buy the old design.

You heard that from me playa.. Mytee is also coming out with a trex jr.. Its at the Vegas show in January, you going?

jake.hdm

Name
Jake ness
bbd6b3542f31cb142e79e246d19149eb.jpg
0ac9d288c0eb2d81872d12f4a59dbf4c.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
that's a fair price for that wand. Retail is $495 and Jessica is an amazing lady and supporting her (Routley) is never a bad thing

B

bypasswands

For $495
I should get a TI wand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom