What was the best "thing" you bought for your business this year?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
A new large insulated coffee mug.

DSC_0522.JPG

A new rake that covers two inches more.

A new eraser for my schedule book to make cancelling jobs easier. Pretty awesome...

DSC_0523.JPG

And the black eraser for those that don't want to take the rubber. Squirrelllll!!!

sketch-1513873346020.png

Name
Steve Lawrence
New drying equipment. this year we bought 26 Drizair 7000's, 7 Drizair 2800 i's , 62 Stealth AV 3000's :biggrin:

This equipment will allow us to more easily perform our work, while improved technology will allow us to dry faster. :cool:
Wow, bet you got a nice volume discount from Dri Eaz!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I bought an office suite/desk set up. For 2 years most of my work has been done from an overstuffed comfy leather chair. Buying a 32" TV and going to mount on the wall in front of my desk so I can do split screen and see how that improves productivity.

Put money into a CRM that offers everything from bookkeeping/accounting, project management, support desk/chat, and anything I could want to operate the business.

Currently taking the time to re-design our website from scratch. Finally have enough case studies and portfolio from different industries that we have a decent amount for the public to see. Decided I'm going to take this job and turn it into a business and get off my ass and stop being complacent. Figured I can't sell people marketing services if we don't market ourselves.

PS. I had to backspace and remove "actually" from my post a few times because I didn't want @hogjowl to get all pissy. But actually, I really don't G.A.S.

Here's to a profitable 2018! :very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom