What was the best "thing" you bought for your business this year?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I bought an office suite/desk set up. For 2 years most of my work has been done from an overstuffed comfy leather chair. Buying a 32" TV and going to mount on the wall in front of my desk so I can do split screen and see how that improves productivity.

Steven! You gotta go duel monitors AND the TV!

Duel monitors is the shat. If my computer(graphics card) would let me, I'd have three!

Mikey P

Administrator
My new corporate retreat just arrived, I have the rest of the year to decide if it's better than a stupid wand.

20171221_133757.jpg

J

JS41035

I bought my 13 year old son new work shirts. It’s nice to post on Mikey’s board in the bathroom while he try’s to finish the empty apartment before I’m done.
Of course I also bought my daughter new uniforms. But she does her best to slow production.
But I guarantee you won’t find better help that will work for 5 bucks an hour.
Alyson only charges me 2 bucks a job. But she does require lunch.
It is funny though Mikey. Jonas keeps saying “this wand needs to twist like the stair tool. “
Keep dreaming buddy.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
A new website and logo designed by a customer. Didn't really buy it. More of a barter.

Oh, and a new to me 2014 Chevy van and a TCS truckmount to be installed next week hopefully in time to take a 179 deduction for the year.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
A helper?
New van?
New wand?
A CRM?
VLM gadget?
or something else?

I bought or experienced all of the mentioned... And bought property to build a new shop next year... BUT.... plans changing again... More to come on the shop.

So much going on... Just been a rediculous crazy year!

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
EEC6F0A5-63E5-41A7-BCA2-AFAAADF17B02.jpeg

Bought me some new knives. That’s always fun.
5AA1E3AD-889F-4517-894B-5B7D25C6B795.jpeg

D28734C0-36BD-43A0-8E5D-2D11F3D73CC3.jpeg

My wife got me this stuff. I might ditch the T-shirt’s. But T-shirt’s are good in the summer.
I got a Cimex, that’s been fun. I bought a Trinity and sold it ‘cause the handle was bent.
Bought a wand, another seal a door for the second van. I bought a bunch of other tools that don’t really excite me anymore.
My wife’s Camaro has been fun. But that’s not business.
D4F0BA5C-5B43-4D9F-8F0B-70C8499F8C20.jpeg

I got a new puppy. That’s business related, cause I’ve been cleaning up after her accidents. She is about house broken. I wonder if I can write her off?
FCF8266A-F984-4D97-B0CB-2AC0DBBC1CE6.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got fined $700.00 for working my son too many hours when he was 16. I told the auditor my father slaved me. She said as a corp he was seen like any other employee. I protested but lost my appeal.

Back
Top Bottom