Why did I even buy a new truckmount

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
There is honestly better money in Encap.
4259E807-D992-4842-997F-FDEC4D2D2A2C.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Her always removes more soils because if the flushing action. OP often gives a better, more even appearance. The scrubbing action combined with an Oxy type encap makes removing coffee or other beverage stains a breeze. I find carpets that I have encapped seem to stay cleaner longer.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Encapping 30,000 sqft in one day. Pull hoses on that if you want. Not me. I’ll run two OP’s.
You have to give the customers what they want. And they want to save money more than get the job done correctly.
So having Encap in your arsenal is wise. Correctly I'd rather stay home.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
You have to give the customers what they want. And they want to save money more than get the job done correctly.
So having Encap in your arsenal is wise. Correctly I'd rather stay home.
Money wasn’t the issue. Timeframe was. The facility has people who vacuum daily. Maintained very well. They were only closed for todays holiday. No way would I HWE that. For them to open at 8 in the morning. With encap you can confident of the result before you leave. There are to many variables for HWE in that situation. Any professional understands that dynamic.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Money wasn’t the issue. Timeframe was. The facility has people who vacuum daily. Maintained very well. They were only closed for todays holiday. No way would I HWE that. For them to open at 8 in the morning. With encap you can confident of the result before you leave. There are to many variables for HWE in that situation. Any professional understands that dynamic.
How many pads do you use for 30k sq ft?

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Nate W.
why some resi work has no kids, no pets, just drink drips and foot oils...pad away!

As long as you can sleep at night..

The same way you feel about @Nomad74 deodorizing piss soaked carpets, is the same way I feel about using VLM in a residential setting..

Taken out of context.. It was made for appearance cleaning.. To say other words is just wrong..

:winky:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
There is honestly better money in Encap.
View attachment 113748
Get yourself some gray pads also. They're awesome for bad carpets. Don't last quite as long as the beige, but remove more soil. I find now that I buy 2/3 gray, 1/3 beige.

Plus, I sold my truckmount about fifteen years ago, but still carry a small porty.

Commercial is the way to go.

Sprayborg ( or whatever orbital you prefer ), for residential, although many repeat residential, I have been cleaning with the Cimex for over a decade & they don't want anything else.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
As long as you can sleep at night..

The same way you feel about @Nomad74 deodorizing piss soaked carpets, is the same way I feel about using VLM in a residential setting..

Taken out of context.. It was made for appearance cleaning.. To say other words is just wrong..

:winky:
Well. you need to pay better attentions.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My house is the perfect example how low moisture is fine. Bedrooms only, no pets, not many dribble except in grandsons room occasionally. I’m not dragging hoses out😬 The Orbot is an upgrade to the Bizzell 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom