Why did I even buy a new truckmount

Name
Jeff T
Damn! 😭
ugh! I'm tired of having to buy the MB next best thing aka must have de jour.
I must resist! 😆
I have non carpet cleaning toys I want to buy.🤣
I want a new to me boat this year…

Just having trouble convincing my wife and accountant why I need to spend 120K…

I think I have enough CC toys to last me at least until next year?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had a nice flood job today. Got to use all my toys.

A2E2C3A8-A03A-4DDD-9587-520CF4D7DCC8.jpeg85E25DF2-894A-4666-AB6D-F297B4830C79.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The real pain is dealing with people that have no clue about life. Move your ******* shit before i get there!!!!!! Nothing worse than opening a flooded closet and seeing it stuffed with boxes and books.
Nope…that’s more money. Don’t complain. You’ll learn that bagging up their shit can be a easy $600

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have Victoria looking into why they never went with the Velcro type driver. I'm going to guess is it's not aggressive enough to hold on to the extra movement that the Trinity machines offer, but we'll find out...
I've used my with fiber pads and microfiber without any problems. Still holding onto my pristine white pads. Shame to get them dirty unless it's an important job.

Reactions: Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I have Victoria looking into why they never went with the Velcro type driver. I'm going to guess is it's not aggressive enough to hold on to the extra movement that the Trinity machines offer, but we'll find out...
I think I am letting my pads get to dry without the onboard sprayer

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The Oreck has a 3/8 orbit like the Vibe. I don’t think pads would stick to the Velcro at the 9/16 orbit like the Trinity machines.
I think the weight would keep it on. Problem with velcro is it's difficult to clean. Once it packs up, the pads won't stick. I use a wire brush and vacuum to clean. My Sprayborg has velcro. I much prefer the Phoenix brush driver.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom