Why did I even buy a new truckmount

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
As long as you can sleep at night..

The same way you feel about @Nomad74 deodorizing piss soaked carpets, is the same way I feel about using VLM in a residential setting..

Taken out of context.. It was made for appearance cleaning.. To say other words is just wrong..

:winky:

giphy-downsized-large (1).gif

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
My customers that get VLM are ecstatic with the results and dry times.

That said, the VLM customers don’t have nasty carpet anyway.

At least half of my jobs are repeat customers whose carpet I rinsed the first time and I educated them on not using store-bought products in-between cleanings.

Long as there aren’t untrained pets in the house, I VLM those jobs after the first time.

I get texts often from those customers asking me what I did differently because the carpet looks amazing and stays clean longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
My customers that get VLM are ecstatic with the results and dry times.

That said, the VLM customers don’t have nasty carpet anyway.

At least half of my jobs are repeat customers whose carpet I rinsed the first time and I educated them on not using store-bought products in-between cleanings.

Long as there aren’t untrained pets in the house, I VLM those jobs after the first time.

I get texts often from those customers asking me what I did differently because the carpet looks amazing and stays clean longer.
You understand.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
dude if you run hoses in monster homes with clean carpets and flush 200 gallons of blazing hot water to remove specs of soil and maybe a couple little food spills your a moron

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I knew this from the moment I started carpets cleaning. I..was wise beyond my years....

• Haha
Reactions: Willy P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Oh that's entertaining but guess who and what cleaned the IICRC's global resource center for the last 2 years.

I'm anxiously awaiting your next ignorant comment.
I'm sure it's you. And if it's what the customer wants, then there is nothing wrong with that.
I guess customers don't care about maintaining their warranty nor are aware of the IICRC.

I have a customer with a border Stark rug- Should I encap or "HOST" it? definitely won't HWE it since it's bordered.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sure it's you. And if it's what the customer wants, then there is nothing wrong with that.
I guess customers don't care about maintaining their warranty nor are aware of the IICRC.

I have a customer with a border Stark rug- Should I encap or "HOST" it? definitely won't HWE it since it's bordered.
you should spend a day with Sarti in Scruz.

dude has VLM down in ways you couldn't imagine.

Best to show up in brand new kakis and a polo shirt, white Crocs and a fresh hair due. Cover your tatts too.

Back
Top Bottom