You guys that run your machine on low

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
The first Butler I ever used was a 1996 GMC and we DID NOT have to lube the blowers every month.
once again you don't know what you are talking about!!
saiger stated in his video that you did, sorry I was going off what and "expert" butler owner said.
Grease fittings at 2:50 in video

4:46 mark says grease monthly in video
3:36 mark says butler recommends 500 hrs for cat pump and blower oil in video.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
saiger stated in his video that you did, sorry I was going off what and "expert" butler owner said.

Yep....that was on an older Butler for grease fittings on a larger Blower...just happened to have one on site so I could tell the people who had them would grease them....

Guess it goes to show you those OLD Butlers are still working....

And I change my oils way more than recommended....you should consider it too....

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

Mark you are aware sapphire is a new name but the designers have been in the industry since you were in diapers.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

why did you get rid of it if there was nothing wrong with it? nothing going bad.. nothing wrong with that 30 year old design.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark you are aware sapphire is a new name but the designers have been in the industry since you were in diapers.

Guess you don't know how old I am .....

And there is a good chance some of these machines ( and myself) have been around since you were just a twinkle in one of your parents eyes....LOL!

Been around the block a few times (because I was a pretty good racer :) )

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
why did you get rid of it if there was nothing wrong with it? nothing going bad.. nothing wrong with that 30 year old design.

Because I could :)

And I was able to buy Another new one and take advantage of tax situations....

But it will be just down the road doing it's job for my family for another 150,00 miles and probably another 5000 hours and then move onto another cleaner yet again....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
evidently your really old.. :)
remember the pro1200 has been around for a long time also.
the new platform sapphire put the pro1200se on has worked great for them for years, and the pumps they use have been around for quite a while and are used in the pressure washing industry. and the blowers well you know gardner Denver has damn nice blowers.

mark you may get to the finish line, but I will be doing cookies in pro1200 around you as your cross it. :)

This is fun.. what else can we compare?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
good grief scott. Not trying to get in the pissing match, but I have to buy stuff each year to avoid paying a huge chunk to uncle sam. I'd rather buy an new butler than pay uncle sam what the butler cost and still own an old one

Hello, why do you think I upgraded, besides being able to give saiger crap.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Hey, look what I got today!
I don't plan on running it on high.
image.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
evidently your really old.. :)
remember the pro1200 has been around for a long time also.
the new platform sapphire put the pro1200se on has worked great for them for years, and the pumps they use have been around for quite a while and are used in the pressure washing industry. and the blowers well you know gardner Denver has damn nice blowers.

mark you may get to the finish line, but I will be doing cookies in pro1200 around you as your cross it. :)

This is fun.. what else can we compare?

Yep....I know that Puppy routine well.....:lol:

and as mentioned....I pretty much know the platform the unit started at...and know a few thing about the updates....

Hope you can do the distance and not just win one race....

Sponsors like positive comments, positive press and how often you are in the winners circle.....

Might see you there :cool: (and maybe not....)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Too funny
I didn't think posting this would get some people all in a huff.

I run all my machines full out. Why not give my customers 100%

Actually quite fun and funny debate taking place here....LOL....

All good fun though....nothing too serious being taken I would say on Scott and my part....

:)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions

I stand corrected you are correct on the monthly grease zerks, I got that confused with blower 550 hr oil change maintenance

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lee did you buy tampons in case your ass starts bleeding again?

Lee, picking on one single thing in two different threads now seems to point out you have a limited attention span. time to watch some cartoons there buddy.
Yes i have another water transfer system on the other van.

Lee do you carry an extra engine for your van incase yours blows up?
Spares of everything. Even transfer pumps that I no longer need, maybe useful for a battery sprayer?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Hey, look what I got today!
I don't plan on running it on high.
View attachment 8129
I will be getting one of thos
I enjoy our bickering. haha.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

just note that I come from a machining and manufacturing back ground. It was my job to make things better all the time, improve on parts, processes, etc. I made aerospace parts for some of the largest manufacturers in the world. ran a million $$ machine every day, chances are you have been on a plane with multiple parts that I have personally made.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I run all my machines full out. Why not give my customers 100%

Most machines aren't run "full out" even though the throttle is in that position..

My lift on my Peak is set at 17".. It doesn't even get close to that while cleaning, but I get all of the suction and don't get early air leak at my TM..
Seems to me that SS might be running there blower close to the max on the 1200.. What is the max rpm on that blower? What is it running at?

If I wasn't a slide in guy I might buy me one..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
just note that I come from a machining and manufacturing back ground. It was my job to make things better all the time, improve on parts, processes, etc. I made aerospace parts for some of the largest manufacturers in the world. ran a million $$ machine every day, chances are you have been on a plane with multiple parts that I have personally made.

Is this the part now where I should be afraid? :eekk:

:biggrin: :stir:

Reactions: Todd Millar

steve_64

i made fuel control parts among many others for a short time that go in nearly all aircraft being flown today. i ran everything from lathes and screw machines to hones and match grinding to the .00005.

i wonder why you left the industry? i was just an employee and didnt like the way i was treated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom