You have to admire Bristor's passion..

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Also highly mechanical guys are so often socially retarded. It's like people are socially, mechanical or business
Just look at long Marty and Chavez have needed help. Even after so many people saying they're just not right in the head. They just wont listen.

My girlfriend works at a pharmacy. Everyone is on stuff lol.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I would like to step up and offer to be Joe's shoulder to lean on.

Just HOW TALL is Joe ??

I admit that he is a smart man, also very knowledgeable.

If he wasn't so damn schizo, I believe he would sell more gear & have many more followers.

Poor man is his own worst enemy.

Like me.

:yoda:

PS:: $Marty's okay. :very_drunk:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Joe thinks I hate him. I don't hate him, I hate what he is doing, and saying, it is BS he is not involved with me any more, so how does he know what I am doing. I don't talk to him, I do not fear him anymore he holds nothing over me that keeps me from cleaning carpet.
It is not about a lint basket, I could really care less, but he keeps sending guys over trying to do the same shit he tried to get me to do.
I LOVE THE 3rd page of his email, He typed,read, and sent stating he is paying these guys to go and give testimonials about his crap, Is that HONEST
The only reason I think guys put up with him or speak highly of him is for there OWN gain not because he is a good guy to them.
I am not saying Joe is not important he is, he is a thinker for sure, but he is not right in the way he does biz.
Joe still has not looked into the mirror and asked that person what are you doing wrong....not all but most do something that puts them in a situation in life and if it KEEPS happening they need to look at themselves to see if maybe the problem is not with them.
I am not doing things out of spite for Joe....I am doing the things I am because that is who I am. I don't want to put interlink out of biz or anybody else I want to be part of the industry I want to try and make it better for guys.
Have I dropped the ball on some of you....yes I am sure I have... sorry I didn't mean to.
What caused this latest blow up.....is Joe worried that Wanders maybe in trouble he is kinda saying that in the email demanding guys go out and talk up his stuff.....Does Inter Link, John O, Magic W, Cobb, or any other send out statements like this.....No I don't think so JOE and guess what they are growing more and more everyday, while you keep pushing and pushing your customers away giving them back to them.....
Odd way of doing biz really.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
What do you guys consider PIMP OUT put some ideas out there I have Tim a top notch fabricator and his nephew is the one doing the ss filters for me I know he could use some more projects, but they will be MORE than china Joe if you want me to keep it here in the USA if you wanna bitch about the price....well I have someone else that I can guide and make sure the quality is acceptable the choice is yours.
I will do my best to make it happen.
My wife will be happy to take your orders and fill them
SO WHAT IS PIMPED OUT?

Reactions: kingjoelking

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Guys I know some of you have uneasy thoughts of my latest choice, this is the thing how many of you think the Devastator is too expensive??? How many?
So when I hear over and over it is too much money, and there is no way for me to get it any cheaper than what other options do I have?
All these product we buy every day where do they come from??
My swivel I just plopped out $ 3500.00+ to do it. I am not against Mytee? I have no beef with Mytee like some of you.
It is called competition....it pushes each other to dig deeper to step up the game, to bring a better product that is all I am trying to do. To push myself, maybe even push Mytee.....in a good way. I was asked to try and make a swivel, so I am trying still testing with my guys, and so far no signs of wear, just inspected them yesterday so it is looking good.
The shit catcher is done FINALLY, I am playin around with the heat booster a idea I had a long time ago but couldn't put any money towards it so that is what I am doing that is just me. This is fun to me. I don't like the Bull shit that comes with it though a lot of haters ready to chop you down....but that can push you even harder if you put it in a positive way.
I had plans for a wand TIM was out of the PARK you guys would crap a brick if I tried to come to market with a wand that expensive so I let it go.
Tim and I Both would LOVE to make a TM someday but that is just talk for now. Someday maybe.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
I wonder if you would admire he who cannot be named's passion if he was blasting out similar emails about you Mikey? They both have the same kind of crazy. Allthough he who cannot be named is more sane when you actually talk to him.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Who can't be named?

Of who is this you speak of, of which we may not speak of?

Out with it man!

Name this unnameable potential foe!

I could do this all night!

Reactions: kingjoelking

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Joe and I are on different paths, I was cut off, and I went my way not looking back for him, I am not in the market to be the cheapest like he is SO PROUD to be KING OF.
I only respond when he sends guys with Joe cock breath my way, other than that I do my own thing, but he has labeled me as the guy that hates him the most......sorry I don't hate him.
I won't be quiet about it any more. I had a deal up in CANADA yeah CANADA with a supplier of our filter because there customers asked them to get it...JOE found out called and went ballistic on them and threatened to cut them off what kinda bull shit is that. Told them I was the copy cat!! I am sick of it. Same in Sacramento.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You need to do you, and let him be him being him.

Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you are used to! J/k¡¡¡

Reactions: Chris A

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Yes I have them I have the paper work setting right here It will go out in morning Missy has boxes to take USPS to mail out, your is one of them.
Waiting for Jims info so I can get his working again too.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Mikey P

Administrator
I wonder if you would admire he who cannot be named's passion if he was blasting out similar emails about you Mikey? They both have the same kind of crazy. Allthough he who cannot be named is more sane when you actually talk to him.
Joel
Joe and I have gone at it many times long before you discovered the internet. I have been the subject of many of his hate mails.

Like I said, I dont care and would welcome him back.

But he would have to play by the few rules of common decency here.

Meaning he would last about twenty minutes before having to learn how to navigate a raft.

Last edited:
Reactions: TConway and FB7777
F

FB7777

LOL no shit

Joe on Mikeysboard.. :eekk:

The only place the Cuff Nazi belongs is behind a counter serving Jumbalaya to Newman

It's not a matter of " if" but "when" he turns on you... The list is endless

Reactions: JS41035 and hogjowl

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I appreciate all he's done for the industry. I feel badly things don't work out where his original thinking and genius can't get the exposure and credit it deserves.

Speaking of genius....is there anyone more humble and quiet than the Studebakers? So many in our industry benefit from their contributions every day, and don't even realize the gentle ingenuity of those men and what they gave us.

F

FB7777

Don't know if its been done here , but I would be very interested to hear he entire Studebaker story.

The Sapphire Pro is a smash it, if he can replicate that in wand form I'd be all over it

Reactions: Dolly Llama
Back
Top Bottom