You have to admire Bristor's passion..

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
point me in the direction of a pair on non-marring, 10" tire, 2 1/4" hub width with a 1" bore. I can't find them. I've no desire to change out the stock axil and don't really want to machine down the ends to 5/8". I'll keep browsing the world wide web for a pair.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Finding 10" wheels with 1" bearings (as opposed to a plain bore) is going to be tough if not impossible.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Monday, February 2, 2015 4:23 AM, Joe Bristor
> <joebristor@earthlink.net> wrote:

allWork.gif

John Olson

Name
John Olson
One day your going to hear something strange coming up your street. Your going to look out your window to see a windowless chester van in your drive way. Do NOT answer the door. Consider this your one warning.... ;)

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
In all fairness I don't know Joe. He appears to know how to build quality, but if he were a carpet cleaner, most customers could be scared to let him in their home.

For whatever odd reason, this reminded me of a book I read over 20 years ago, "How to win friends and influence people".

Strangely enough, we all have skill levels to sharpen. Some more than others....we know.

Btw, anyone have a sharp knife to help me make it through today?

Last edited:
Reactions: John Olson
Name
Lee Stockwell
In all fairness I don't know Joe. He appears to know how to build quality, but if he were a carpet cleaner, most customers could be scared to let him in their home.

For whatever odd reason, this reminded me of a book I read over 20 years ago, "How to win friends and influence people".

Strangely enough, we all have skill levels to sharpen. Some more than others....we know.

Btw, anyone have a sharp knife to help me make it through today?
Dale Carnegie I believe

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
while you keep pushing and pushing your customers away giving them back to them.....
Odd way of doing biz really.
This is his biggest problem and his own doing. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the way other guys say he acted until he told me not to order from him anymore. My response... That's unfortunate, I'm sure John Olsen will be happy to sell me what I need. No regrets.

Reactions: TConway

Mike Draper

Joel
Joe and I have gone at it many times long before you discovered the internet. I have been the subject of many of his hate mails.

Like I said, I dont care and would welcome him back.

But he would have to play by the few rules of common decency here.

Meaning he would last about twenty minutes before having to learn how to navigate a raft.

I would have never found out about this place if it werent for Joe. somehow i found his product on the net about 8 months into starting my business. I called and he went on some rant about mikeysboard and couldnt believe that I had never heard of him. This should have been my first warning, anyhow I checked out mikeysboard and the rest is history. Thanks Joe.

F

FB7777

Mike Imthink I spoke with you on a conference call set up by Joe

He even insisted that I talk to this guy Tom who was creating a new filter system and was a true innovator that was gonna take down the big guys one product at a time

He raved about you guys ... Until you eventually requested bread with your soup and then it was ....
"Adios Muchacho!!! "

Mikey P

Administrator
I just want to know is the phrase "Bob Foster Tough" has been trademarked?

If not, I'm going to create a line of my own wall juncture protectors, inline water and debris separators, lawn protection devices, vacuum hose connectors and crazy pill dispensers all under that name.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Olson
Name
Lee Stockwell
I saw where the name for the "removable" qc covers was borrowed. Mickey D's had a sign on the window for some orange product: "Everybody loves a Cutie". Took a pic a few weeks ago, but need to polish my pic posting skills.

F

FB7777

I just want to know is the phrase "Bob Foster Tough" has been trademarked?

If not, I'm going to create a line of my own wall juncture protectors, inline water and debris separators, lawn protection devices, vacuum hose connectors and crazy pill dispensers all under that name.
Well if do TM then please consider,registering this as the logo
image.jpg

Reactions: Chris A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom