Name
Rico Suave
smiley-shocked001.gif

You're ahhh bad man Boyle!

:lol:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I dont know about the whole letter or wands ect ect. I have bought several of Joe's filters and have a couple devastators. Joes sells a good $99 filter his newest version has alot less leaks, the devastator I have is a great filter no leaks and no junk getting past the filter basket.

My helpers do not care for how hard it is to change the filter bag on the devastator. but they have broken the metal screen catch on my rc 99's. I had a newer rc99 I bought for my helpers. When I got my new machine I needed a 2.5 inch on both sides, my 405 has 2 2inch ports on the truck side, So I took an old rc99 and the newer one put the lid on the bottom to make a useable filter and gooped the bottom really well.

The result was zero air leaks no putty being pulled in, Joe wanted me to try his latest filter with a better gasket so I had a credit and got one at a steal. Its really nice, like I said its not a devastator but for $99 it blows everything else away. I really dont see these as competing products like Tconway said.

As for Tony Dang I leave that up to you guys who know better. I really like my new westpac 4 jet Jim Martin wand and Love my 6 jet PC ti wands I probably would never be in the sub $500 knock off market. Except for that westpac wand its solid.

PS Joe's Soils and oils is the bomb mixed with some 40 vol. If I didnt like it I would say so.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Joes newest filter doesn't have any air leaks just some minor debris getting past top of filter basket. I wasn't asked by Joe to post here. so there smarty!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont know about the whole letter or wands ect ect. I have bought several of Joe's filters and have a couple devastators. Joes sells a good $99 filter his newest version has alot less leaks, the devastator I have is a great filter no leaks and no junk getting past the filter basket.

My helpers do not care for how hard it is to change the filter bag on the devastator. but they have broken the metal screen catch on my rc 99's. I had a newer rc99 I bought for my helpers. When I got my new machine I needed a 2.5 inch on both sides, my 405 has 2 2inch ports on the truck side, So I took an old rc99 and the newer one put the lid on the bottom to make a useable filter and gooped the bottom really well.

The result was zero air leaks no putty being pulled in, Joe wanted me to try his latest filter with a better gasket so I had a credit and got one at a steal. Its really nice, like I said its not a devastator but for $99 it blows everything else away. I really dont see these as competing products like Tconway said.

As for Tony Dang I leave that up to you guys who know better. I really like my new westpac 4 jet Jim Martin wand and Love my 6 jet PC ti wands I probably would never be in the sub $500 knock off market. Except for that westpac wand its solid.

PS Joe's Soils and oils is the bomb mixed with some 40 vol. If I didnt like it I would say so.

Joe has some great products, no doubt. Never tried his juice but I'm sure it works. He cuffs are the gold standard. His filter is the 2nd best one available, which is plenty good enough, his hoses are the very best and his BFT valves are the cat's meow.

I like the looks of his QD covers.
wpeeed3245_05_06.jpg

Same price as the worthless Cuties too.

His PMF wand with customization options looks like a bargain

hogjowl

Idiot™
Joes newest filter doesn't have any air leaks just some minor debris getting past top of filter basket. I wasn't asked by Joe to post here. so there smarty!
Nobody ever admits it.
In fact, I doubt he has to ask in most circumstances. He's made it clear by past actions that he's a bit over the top and most NON-STUPID cleaners quickly realize they'd better suck up or get out.
I don't think you're stupid.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I haven't had a problem with joe and I just call in my order and pay him over the phone. Very simple transaction.

He had asked me to try and participate in his board before foster took over and buried it, and I did but it was a very slow moving board

hogjowl

Idiot™
Nobody ever said Joe's products were bad. They're generally great. And, you're transacting business with him the way everybody should attempt to. That way, if you have no personal contact with him, you don't run the risk of running afoul of him.

I tried to do it that way, but I swear, I would no sooner hit send on my computer than my phone would start ringing and it would be Joe. Couldn't place a simple order without an hour long conversation with him.

And when he started trying to put me on conference calls with the Fosters of the world ... that was enough.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Lol , that's awesome Marty

Same here.

I'd like to purchase from Joe again, I really would

His prices are fantastic, his product arrives on time, and I'm pretty certain based on previous purchases that he doesn't make even a penny on shipping.

The guy should have carved out when heck of business by now

Maybe he has but he's driven away enough along the way as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom