"Zipper"y do dah....our first Zipper wand post :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have a high heat Cleanco 47 and my biggest concern is loss of heat. I run a 6 flow wand because it's not exactly the "fire breather" that some guys run.

I think Saiger has done some mods to get much higher heat than what I see.

Part of me wishes he lived down the road and the other part of me is very happy he is far, far away (ok, not THAT far) from my market ;-).

Great thread!

I have beer :) :rockon::very_drunk:

Let me know when you are in MN next and I will drive the Van and Zipper somewhere so we can play :) (and Beer is good)

Reactions: Russ T. and Erik

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a 2nd floor trashed rental from yesterday that it was way easier to get the Zipper up to it than the Rx-20.

I tried to talk the owner into replacing the carpet as it was junk. Lots of spills, some dog urine, cigarette burns....just junk....

But, he had the mentality of "just fix it up"....Ok

The high flow and the heat trapped inside the dual chamber just seemed to help cut faster.

So anyway, just sharing ....

2014-10-09142543_zpsa9a225a5.jpg

2014-10-09143252_zps238f8cde.jpg

2014-10-09143256_zpsdeffe7d4.jpg

2014-10-09150952_zps5e34b302.jpg

2014-10-09162222_zpsd7ffa49c.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Look at the mess that cord is in ! NOTHING boils my bacon like that.All twisted and curly- nice job on those carpets even if they are hatched.

willing to bet this still does...........

000_0014_zpsdc073815.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The worst part is that it appears 90% used. If I were Willy (thank gawd I'm NOT!) I would have added some water to it so it would have looked like I didn't use it all, then bitch about it.

But then I'm not Willy......thank gawd!!!
:stir:
I had the 4 and change gallons with me at the time.... I didn't discover the slop until I was decanting.......And there's only two types of people in this world........Me and those that wish they were;)

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Marcus
I have a high heat Cleanco 47 and my biggest concern is loss of heat. I run a 6 flow wand because it's not exactly the "fire breather" that some guys run.

I think Saiger has done some mods to get much higher heat than what I see.

Part of me wishes he lived down the road and the other part of me is very happy he is far, far away (ok, not THAT far) from my market ;-).

Great thread!
You can always add kero heat to your truckmount ......
Install it yourself from northern tools for 1500$... I have installed 3.
Cap

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2014-10-09162222_zpsd7ffa49c.jpg

oof!

better but you need more peroxide and an RE to cook that crap out.

It was so bad, and I had a ton of 40 Volume and putting down chems at 4 to one, and boosted with Powdered Peroxide too.

The carpets were so loose, the RE would have tore it apart.

I asked him how old the carpets were and he said "not that old....only about 12 years old....still good carpet and this is first time it's had to be professionally cleaned after all his renters" :eekk:

I told him it was going to be ugly yet and expect wick backs! :hopeless::dejection:

Were that black stain and wear is off to the Left....is the beginning of the backing as well as brown staining. Treated with Peroxide after too.

The other black dots (and some of the other black) are all cigarette burns and ash burns.

Yuck Job!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom