zipper

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
It's JB's stair climber, I don't know anyone else that has it, if you go on his site, under straps it's #7.

We use for the staircase to strap the hoses and also strapped to us.

You guys that have the Zipper will really like it, I love it w/ mine...if you do the Zipper one handed a lot it'll start hurting the back, vs waking w/ it I think...since the hoses are strapped to you the whole time, you're in full control of it.

Try it out.
What's the website?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 149

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
This is for the taller than normal guys. Tha handle hight is the same but the fulcrum point is different.
As you can see in Marks pictures, the handle is as tall as it can be and still fit in a van.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I hope Erik was smart enough to send Marty the linear chamber option.

He wont be content with the sequential flow version and will make Erik's life hell.
Marty, if you need anything please call 734 771-2312
BTW Tammy said you sounded like a real nice guy. I'm not trying to blow your cover, I'm just telling what she said.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Rob,
You wouldn't want the hose at your feet. Much easier to move out of the way at the height you can grab it. Same with solution hose.

Reactions: hogjowl

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Definitely going to try out that stair climber gadget with the zipper. Looks like a great idea. Joe's sending me one. If you use the Velcro straps to hold the solution to the vacuum in the first 5-10' the hose will stay out of the way. Or just pay a helper.

Gene

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
How can it be easier, if you have to strap a hose to you or use one hand to manipulate the hose and one hand to steer? I've been cleaning with the older RV StairPros for years with the hoses exiting straight out the back at floor level, and have never even come close to tripping.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
My helpers do better things than hold hoses, unless he has nothing else to do.

It's only strapped to you from a few feet away from the tool, it's almost as having a "3rd set of hands" so you keep both hands on the tool and everything else moves around with your body.

I'll shoot another video with a bigger open room.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We did this a lot today....

Took off the high pressure line when doing some large areas of dry strokes, and then we were ready to hook up to the inline presprayer again pretty quick.

My son in law came up with this.

Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom