2.5 Hose..finally

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Art Kelley said:
Chads said:
Prove it coop show us your hoses and Y 's , show us some reason you actually have any credibality to your name.

Cooper has no intention of proving anything or doing anything useful here. He came to the hate board to stir up crap and make a stink and ridicule Greenie. That's a shame because it would be nice for the 99% of TM users to actually see evidence of a performance increase from their standard 2 inch vac hose they use to a 4TD or 2 1/2 conversion Greenie has been recommending. He and Damion68 (whoever that is) can go back to the hipocrite board and chuckle about kicking some ass. Pathetic.

I agree, go back to *** James and stay there. You will be much happier spreading your 2" gospel and Greenie hate over there along with Nick. Plus, Rob doesn't like using glides either, so maybe you can get in on that bandwagon too.

Nobody here needs saving.

G

Bill Soukoreff said:
[quote="Art Kelley":1gr92hbe]
Chads said:
Prove it coop show us your hoses and Y 's , show us some reason you actually have any credibality to your name.

Cooper has no intention of proving anything or doing anything useful here. He came to the hate board to stir up crap and make a stink and ridicule Greenie. That's a shame because it would be nice for the 99% of TM users to actually see evidence of a performance increase from their standard 2 inch vac hose they use to a 4TD or 2 1/2 conversion Greenie has been recommending. He and Damion68 (whoever that is) can go back to the hipocrite board and chuckle about kicking some ass. Pathetic.

I agree, go back to ® James and stay there. You will be much happier spreading your 2" gospel and Greenie hate over there along with Nick. Plus, Rod doesn't like using glides either, so maybe you can get in on that bandwagon too.

Nobody here needs saving.[/quote:1gr92hbe]

Bill , I must say , I am once again disappointed in your response . I"m getting the feeling you might be a little uncomfortable with the content of my posts .

Just to let you know , I consider Greenie and Mikey good friends , even old Uncle Bob Foster . So dont confuse debate and a few bitch slaps for hate.

James if you have results, how you conducted it and who supervised them please post...if not lets do one at Summerfest if its in Alanta I will be there to help/watch.

G

C Pennington said:
James if you have results, how you conducted it and who supervised them please post...if not lets do one at Summerfest if its in Alanta I will be there to help/watch.

I did 2 vs 4 to the door. I will search the cleanboard nd see if I can find them. I also tested wands at the same time.

F

FB7777

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4otnPoaUM4f]

scan through all those 54 posts and get back to us Goop

G

Fred Boyle said:
q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4otnPoaUM4q]

scan through all those 54 posts and get back to us Goop

Your claim to fame was all your 2nd and third places in the cleanboard arcade.

F

FB7777

that was my 10 year old using my login numbnuts

He was nervous one day when he tried to log in and it said the account was banned :shock: he thought he did something wrong

I think a half dozen guys had my login over there

G

Fred Boyle said:
that was my 10 year old using my login numbnuts

He was nervous one day when he tried to log in and it said the account was banned :shock: he thought he did something wrong

I think a half dozen guys had my login over there

yep , your son logs a lot of time over a *** too I see.

F

FB7777

username fredboyle
password mikeysboard

go check the last time that acct has been active, it was banned at least a few months back

does my kid still have the high score on Galaga?

James Cooper said:
[quote="C Pennington":33ch69s1]James if you have results, how you conducted it and who supervised them please post...if not lets do one at Summerfest if its in Alanta I will be there to help/watch.

I did 2 vs 4 to the door. I will search the cleanboard nd see if I can find them. I also tested wands at the same time.[/quote:33ch69s1]

Who else was there and how did you test them.

G

C Pennington said:
[quote="James Cooper":a58wb0ad][quote="C Pennington":a58wb0ad]James if you have results, how you conducted it and who supervised them please post...if not lets do one at Summerfest if its in Alanta I will be there to help/watch.

I did 2 vs 4 to the door. I will search the cleanboard nd see if I can find them. I also tested wands at the same time.[/quote:a58wb0ad]

Who else was there and how did you test them.[/quote:a58wb0ad]

I tested with Pete Staats . I will post the entire test results and how I did them when I find them .

G

C Pennington said:
who is Pete Statts

Pete Staats in addition to being a local cleaner , is also a member of this board. I beleive he is also a master in judo and karate so I would advise you to be on your toes when you address him.

James Cooper said:
[quote="C Pennington":qr1lzcun]who is Pete Statts

Pete Staats in addition to being a local cleaner , is also a member of this board. I beleive he is also a master in judo and karate so I would advise you to be on your toes when you address him.[/quote:qr1lzcun]

Dont know him, if he's local I guess your friends...anyway if you want some credibility get somebody different so we can understand your babble...master...lol..
notice I have never brought out my self defense training...why bother.....my dad can beat up your dad syndrome...LMAO..again

G

C Pennington said:
[quote="James Cooper":3lcqa59t][quote="C Pennington":3lcqa59t]who is Pete Statts

Pete Staats in addition to being a local cleaner , is also a member of this board. I beleive he is also a master in judo and karate so I would advise you to be on your toes when you address him.[/quote:3lcqa59t]

Dont know him, if he's local I guess your friends...anyway if you want some credibility get somebody different so we can understand your babble...master...lol..
notice I have never brought out my self defense training...why bother.....my dad can beat up your dad syndrome...LMAO..again[/quote:3lcqa59t]

WTF , are you trying to rile him up ?? Mikey you might need to move this thread .

G

Mikey P said:
Speaking of the Clean Board.

That girl from England with the bad spelling.

Who was he really?

NIck's ol' man?

shes from the UK boards

Mikey P

Administrator
And who's great idea was it to give her her own room to update Clood and Lance on the current price of fish and chips?

Personally I thought the clean board had more heart and soul than ***.

G

Mikey P said:
And who's great idea was it to give her her own room to update Clood and Lance on the current price of fish and chips?

Personally I thought the clean board had more heart and soul than ®.

Once the Cleanboard allowed free for alls on its site , the board suffered. It might be noted , when all this was going on , MB banned the guys capable of retaliating and reeking havoc ( like myself ) .

I appreciate the opportunity to come here and share.

G

Mikey P said:
What did you hope to accomplish with the CB and were you thinking it was going to make you a buck?

we had the idea to take over the IICRC , but Tony beat us to it .
we were gonna shake down manufacturers for cash and freebies , but you beat us to it .
we were gonna " invent stuff , make outlandish claims , and take newbies for every cent they had , but ..............

Mikey P

Administrator
Were you also going to start selling supplies and under sell the very advertisers who paid for banners on your board?

Did your dad feel guilty for not sending you to college so he thought he could buy you a position of power and respect in this industry?

Did you and your associates get caught lying so many times that you could not keep track any longer and would refuse to have a normal conversation?

Did you and your buddies make late night crank calls to my lap dogs?

Did you spend a week making a movie about yours truly only to have it backfire and make you look like the chump you really are?

Does every industry leader who is not a JWIt ( and quite a few who are) think you're a freakish closet case?

Did your own moderators have to go to other boards to be able to freely express themselves?

G

Mikey P said:
Were you also going to start selling supplies and under sell the very advertisers who paid for banners on your board?

Did your dad feel guilty for not sending you to college so he thought he could buy you a position of power and respect in this industry?

Did you and your associates get caught lying so many times that you could not keep track any longer and would refuse to have a normal conversation?

Did you and your buddies make late night crank calls to my lap dogs?

Did you spend a week making a movie about yours truly only to have it backfire and make you look like the chump you really are?

Does every industry leader who is not a JWIt ( and quite a few who are) think you're a freakish closet case?

Did your own moderators have to go to other boards to be able to freely express themselves?

You know , your starting to sound a lot like Bob Foster before he took his vacation.

Do you need a vacation ??? Hawaii is nice this time of year . You say the word and I'll watch this place for you while your gone.

Rile? Nope you are the one who brought up this bizarre,strange subject which Im done with btw....back to subject you had no controlled enviroment meaning your tests can be perceived as biased......sad but true.... I would be intrested in testing but I will be swamped till May...spring break clean up...have a great day I am..lol

G

Mikey , just how much is this board worth to you ?? I have a few investors that specialize in renovating old worn down boards and making them new again . Interested ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom