Classified 2018 Ford T250, Prochem Everest 650, Turn-Key Cleaning Van.

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
This is a fabulous cleaning van, ready to make money for your business immediately.

Outfitted with a fully restored (in 2019 by Superior Cleaning Solutions in Orem, Utah) Everest 650 HP, new Mobil1 oil and filter, 100 gallon fresh water tank, Sapphire automatic pump out system (not installed) 250 feet of vacuum hose (motorized reel), 350 feet of high pressure hose with 200 feet of fresh water line on live hose reel. 360i, including a drive block and 5 bonnets, 10 inch CRB (w/blue and brown brushes), Sapphire 14 inch titanium wand, 12 inch Devastator swivel wand, 2 stair tools and SX-7 tile and grout tool. All wands have Green Glides. Stainless steel shelving and additional Hydro Shelving over the fresh water tank. Small water softener, Hydro-Force, 3M multi-sprayer, 4 Dri-Pods, 2 small “whistle” fans, Bridgepoint and Prochem chemicals, blocks, tabs, 100 feet of hard floor and carpet walk off mats, corner guards, Yard Sticks, hose hangars, filter bags and more.

Detailed records since I’ve owned the machine of repairs, upgrades, oil and filter changes and a full 650 manual. I’ve put 1600 hours on the 650.

Ford 250 Transit van w/extended body. New battery, new rear brakes, fresh oil and filter change, excellent tires, white body never lettered, trailer hitch, 35,824 miles. Very, very clean, inside and out, with spray in-liner before equipment installation by Superior Cleaning Solutions.

I’ve been cleaning for well over 40 years. I turned 70 in April and retired in June. Age and a cancer diagnosis in March have put an end to a fun career :) I’ve loved being a carpet cleaner!

Asking $54,900.
Email: richardk.swan@gmail.com
or,
John Olson
Superior Cleaning Solutions 801-225-0077

IMG_2870.jpeg IMG_2877.jpeg IMG_2875.jpeg IMG_2857.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom