360i on commercial glue down

rcl1006

i don`t do much commercial work, since i started using my 360 it`s hard to grab the wand. i have a job tom night 3000 sq ft retail store. light color commercial glue down. how is the 360 on com grade carpet , what psi should i use and what speed would you recomend.
using it with a bawb v steam genie
thanks rob

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I think it sucks on gluedown. U will more than likely have to use ur wand. But if u do try it, let us know how it goes

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
crank it up on high and set the PSI at about 300 to 350..CGD is one of the few types of carpet that the 360i does a great job...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: Re: 360i on commercial glue down

Jim Martin said:
crank it up on high and set the PSI at about 300 to 350..CGD is one of the few types of carpet that the 360i does a great job...
I disagree lol a whole lot.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
just do the above..find a good over lap pattern that you are comfortable with do a quick dry pass and it will do a good job for you...

I have used it on many CGD and berbers and never had a over wetting problem or any cleaning issues...flushes the hell out of these type carpets...

I used it on carpet squares the other night at a verizon store and it came out great...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
forgive me, but if you own the damn thing, how hard is it to wheel it and a wand into the joint and find out for yourself??

here's a tip that might help...

wand a 50sf section then 360 50sf section .
if one is better than the other, use it
if you can't tell any difference, use the tool that's easiest or fastest ...take your pick

this ain't rocket science ....

..L.T.A.

Mike Draper

Holy shit, for the first 2-3 years i was in business all i used the was the 360. No matter the type of carpet, i used the 360 I put over 1000 hours on my first 360. I would be embarrassed to clean CGD with the 360 now, knowing what I know. A pre-scrub and a wand will out do it any day of the week on CGD and make it look much, much better.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mike Draper said:
Holy shit, for the first 2-3 years i was in business all i used the was the 360. No matter the type of carpet, i used the 360 I put over 1000 hours on my first 360. I would be embarrassed to clean CGD with the 360 now, knowing what I know. A pre-scrub and a wand will out do it any day of the week on CGD and make it look much, much better.

Not the 360i though. I have retired my 175 after many decades of service since using it.

Mike Draper

360I is no different. I have had one of those for a year and a half. How do you guys rake those fiber distortions out of cgd?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom