570 divertor?

Name
Nate W.
All these years (been married 37 years) I don't wear a wedding ring for that reason. Took the wife a little time to understand....

Mmmhmmmm.........:stir: I know a few guys who tattooed their ring finger because they didn't want to wear a ring... I guess it also flowed with there tatted up bodies too... I also believe 1 of them got a divorce too.....:lol:

Reactions: dgardner

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So not to be a mench but! Sapphire did me a solid by letting another guy fix my machine, I mean after 3 tries by the distributor, I wasnt going back to turd service and getting blown off. But now it appears the breaker for the auto pump is shot and according to Jim Martin I should replace the temp control breaker too.

I bybassed the the auto pump out went direct to the power before the Y and the pump out works gotta pull the panel and test the breaker.

They told my tech they would fix it this time but its a maintenence issue about the temp breaker????

I did have a hose kink on the auto pump out the first week and the built in 5 amp fuse behind the control panel before the breaker blew and I had to drive down to Northridge ca, from Lancaster ca. It took a week before I was able to get in and the water in the dirty tank came out the front of the machine a few times.

Is that my fault on a new machine when the auto shut down doesnt shut the machine off before water flood out the front of the machine????? Did I design the machine ????"

So if water gets into the bimba valve did I do something wrong???

I have owned 4 prochem machines 2 405's and I dont think I ever felt so stupid with a machine.

If the built in 5 amp breaker behind the board doesnt exist and get cut off by my distributor and bypassed with a wire. I could've hit the breaker that would've popped and never would have had issues with water getting to the bimba valve which I dont get how that happens.

Then to have Mitch at Empire get told the symptoms and not being able to fix it three times. And yes there was some blockage in the in bound filters and I could never get the bypass orifice out I paid to have the part replaced after 3 months. Because I use to much chemical 1/2 of whats recommended but who knew.

I have said its a beast of machine but my 405 never treated me like this and made me feel this inadequate.

I plan on selling my other 405 in a couple years and building a whole new rig but it might not be another 570 at this rate.

Reason is were not all tech savy Jim Martin types who wrench all day! I have over 500 hours on this thing since december so I expect it to work and keep working 6 days a week 5 jobs a day.

PS just once maybe a sapphire guy can jump into this thread and say something!

Sapphirerick

Name
Rick Aranda
Sam sorry for the hassle. Don't you have my cell number? 360.770.1428. Im on the east coast this week so give me a ring as early as you want.
We will figure this thing out. I'd like to spend a little extra time with you when we can both afford more than just a few minutes. We can go through the flow chart and even the wiring diagram so you can see that your 570 isn't too far off from your 405. As for your current situation, get ahold of me ASAP so we can remedy the situation and get you back to work.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I just want to say my rant was more of a response to someone who didnt know my story and the problems I had with the distributor that kinda got me upset.

I have alot more understanding thanks to this board and Sapphire about my new machine. Rick gave me his number early on and I lost it and should have book marked it.

My switch for my pump out needed replacing and I replaced my chemical pump diaphragm. also need to replace an O ring on the check valve on the front of the machine. The temp control is working and this board and guys like Tom M. have got me going in the right direction.

This machine produce's mad heat in abundance and has tons of vacuum.

For a high flow wand on a 200 foot hose run its got more vacuum and heat than my 405's ever did and has ran even with the heat stuck on the diverter for months it ran and ran and ran. Maybe bypassed more then it should have. But I still put 560 hours on it since December.

So thanks Rick and Sapphire for a awesome machine that I'm learning more and more about.

I think owning a 405 for so long spoiled me because I know everything there is to know and it takes time to relearn a new machine.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm sure it's a great machine when functioning properly. Heck, all machines are wonderful when functioning properly. What worries me after reading this thread and others is that Sapphire seems to have somehow incorporated all the little complications inherent in slide ins into their 1200. Simplicity and reliability has always been the selling points for direct drive systems.

I've never seen as many minor bitch threads regarding Butler, Cleanco or HM.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never seen as many minor bitch threads regarding Butler, Cleanco or HM.
Dipshit all machines have issues. we run them hard daily, there are always going to be minor shit with them. We've had many brands over the years. Steam Genie, Hydramaster, Prochem, Butler and they all were great when running and all a boat anchor when not.

They are just like cars, who sells the "perfect car". Their isn't one, they need constant maintenance and repair at times.

Porkchop pull your head out your ass once in a while, fresh air is good for you! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
image.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So I got my auto pump out working great I changed the 165 degree thermal relief and no drips into the tank after cool down machine isn't filling as fast. which means I'm using water to clean not cool machine and its holding its heat pretty good. I think now that everything is working right I'm getting 195 ATW. goona try the parflex and see if it goes up!

I would say a water well and a pump out are a must the water well so you could send excess heated water to a tank to be reused instead of dumped. The auto pump out to make sure water doesnt over flow through blower to assure less problems with diverter. Its squirts and sucks!

I listened to Rick Aranda and Mike and the talk of the pro 1200 SE sapphire engineered, and its 4:8 blower spinning at 3400 rpm the 570 spins at 3000 rpm and they both are listed to have the same CFM's on the website???? One guy on here said a sapphire guy told him the CFM of the 1200 was actually higher. Inquiry minds want to know were spec junkies what are the actual figures????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Lastly is the 570 availible in California or is it undergoing changes to meet state requirements??????
I was told I had to get mine ordered by Xmas because they couldnt ship them to cali anymore.

Mike Draper

the EPA put many new regulations on small engines. Kubota has to do a fuel injection model. It will most likely cost us cleaners an extra 2K. But dont worry, Al Gore approves of it.

Reactions: Scott S.

gtech12v

Hi, Sam let me now if you need some help troubleshooting been reading this today I wish you had call me

Mike Draper

Lastly is the 570 availible in California or is it undergoing changes to meet state requirements??????
I was told I had to get mine ordered by Xmas because they couldnt ship them to cali anymore.
So I got my auto pump out working great I changed the 165 degree thermal relief and no drips into the tank after cool down machine isn't filling as fast. which means I'm using water to clean not cool machine and its holding its heat pretty good. I think now that everything is working right I'm getting 195 ATW. goona try the parflex and see if it goes up!

I would say a water well and a pump out are a must the water well so you could send excess heated water to a tank to be reused instead of dumped. The auto pump out to make sure water doesnt over flow through blower to assure less problems with diverter. Its squirts and sucks!

I listened to Rick Aranda and Mike and the talk of the pro 1200 SE sapphire engineered, and its 4:8 blower spinning at 3400 rpm the 570 spins at 3000 rpm and they both are listed to have the same CFM's on the website???? One guy on here said a sapphire guy told him the CFM of the 1200 was actually higher. Inquiry minds want to know were spec junkies what are the actual figures????

Tell me what size the blower pulley and engine pulley are, then the engine rpm and I'll tell you blower speed and actual CFM.

Reactions: SamIam

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

i would like to know also.,

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the EPA put many new regulations on small engines. Kubota has to do a fuel injection model. It will most likely cost us cleaners an extra 2K. But dont worry, Al Gore approves of it.
plus side is they will be more fuel efficient, and last longer. down side, yes cost, more electronics. blahhh

Mike Draper

I'm not sure how adding a computer and sensors to a prefectly reliable engine will make it last longer? Its been my experience when most guys machines start acting up around 4-5 years down the line it almost always is the electronics that go first.

Reactions: ronbeatty

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The blower website says 3600 rpm at 12 inch of lift produce's 517 cfm. They're spinning the 570 at 3000 rpm thats why its says 455 cfm.

The 1200 has 2 setting's one is comparable cfm to the 570, and the higher setting is spinning faster then the 570 producing more cfm.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Bimba valve full of water??? Cleaned it out putting it back on now. No wonder empire didn't want to mess with it!

You can never let your machine get full because the shut off doesn't shut off until water pours out the front of machine.

You have to have s pump out and make sure it works. If the bimba valve gets water in it it will get stuck
WTF?? My van was sitting level today and started spitting out dirty water. What good is a shutoff float if it doesn't work?

Reactions: ronbeatty

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya the shut off is stupid been told it gets dirty blah blah blah, My theory is it needs an adjustment to shut down make it level.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
WTF?? My van was sitting level today and started spitting out dirty water. What good is a shutoff float if it doesn't work?

The Bimba valve has 2 hose on it if water does get into the hose from the blower you can take the hose's off the bimba let it sit over night be sure to hook it back up correctly or your heat control wont work.

sometimes if the heat dose not engage a long screw driver you can move bimba by prying it just make sure the heat is on low med or high, and the pumps on.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
So I gotta ask, is your machine's heat system operating normal?, bypassing as designed and not dumping into the waste tank on your jobs? And can you say with certainty what the fix was?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom