6008 Tuthill...On an Everest HP??

Jimbo

Thanks Jimmy...the pink one is a 70 Cuda...440...we like them all...the Chevelle fits in Great!

How about the SR20DET??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_SR20DET

Actually, I have to be careful not to over analyze it...just get all the parts...welder on call...pull it out and go for it!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
The SD22 was used in the Datsun 720 pickup trucks from1980 through 1983, where it produced 61 hp (45 kW) (SAE) at 4,000 rpm

had a 82 datsun with this in it...wrecked it...sold it to a junk yard when i was 20.....some 18yrs later that damn motor is still running a ditch pump :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

if anyone comes across a nissan diesel call me...i want one back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jimbo

The last 510 I had I gave to my son for a high school graduation gift...L-20 engine...s5speed transmission...It was nicknamed 'Reno Red'...

by the Holden Brothers in Australia when they imported it there!

No...I mean have you CLEANED with one...huge difference...You and I have the identical machine, I think...oh yes...yours is EFI...mine has a Hitachi Carb...the hotrodder in me does not really identify with fuel injection...it means a computer is in control! If you look at a picture of mine you may notice something...1) the Grill is off the radiator...Measure up the surface area of the open area of your radiator...then compare that with the open area of the grill...you can get a micrometer to do the measuring...and then figure out why it is better to take that grill off.

I haven't figured this one out. I would probalby fall and dent the fins. What's up?

Jimbo

danielc said:
No...I mean have you CLEANED with one...huge difference...You and I have the identical machine, I think...oh yes...yours is EFI...mine has a Hitachi Carb...the hotrodder in me does not really identify with fuel injection...it means a computer is in control! If you look at a picture of mine you may notice something...1) the Grill is off the radiator...Measure up the surface area of the open area of your radiator...then compare that with the open area of the grill...you can get a micrometer to do the measuring...and then figure out why it is better to take that grill off.

I haven't figured this one out. I would probalby fall and dent the fins. What's up?

So I take it you have not yet measured the surface area of the opening of the radiator...in comparison with the open area of the grill? When you do that report back to me..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HOLY JEEBUS JIMBO...
you cratchecty ol' fart.......have some patience wit our youngs ones...
they ARE our future ya know.........

dumbassed little shits as they are....................!

jus f'in' wit ya Daniel...

it sucks to get ol'

Ok what gives?

I seriously doubt you can convince me to take the protective grill off the radiator.

Like I said I would probably fall and dent the fins.

My truck is not here at the moment.

Jimbo

So you don't have a tape measure?

Hey they have the padded helmets to protect the fins!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
helmet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom