A Friggin' Frustrating Day

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Yesterday on a big job, my APO quit pumping out waste. I was able to dump in a sanitary in the garage. So today, I ripped into it. The tank dip hose was clogged with lint and bird seed (From a pet store I extracted on Friday). The backflow valve was corroded and full of crap. I had to remove the hose out of that nasty tank, replace the backflow valve, reset the tank level float. You know how hard it is to remove an old rubber hose from a barbed fitting without damaging it.

Well, it's fixed and working fine. I do use a filter on my waste tank basket, but I guess shit still sneaks by.

Around here, you need an APO because a local guy got caught dumping in a storm sewer a few weeks ago, and everyone is on the lookout for dumpers now. I have always used an APO and dispose of waste properly.

That God for my patience.....

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I never dump in storm sewers. You can still dump in the front yard. Big fooken deal.

Golden Boy

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Waldo said:
I never dump in storm sewers. You can still dump in the front yard. Big fooken deal.

Golden Boy

This is a joke right?

My clients would shit if I dumped in their yard.

Many spend well over 15 hours a week on their yards.

What kind of a crappy town do you live in?

Definetly not top 25 material.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Waldo said:

Golden Boy

X2 just avoid the mulch beds

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
15hrs a week???? on their yard????

STFU.....

6 am up for work....about an hr to get ready

7 am, out the door...we will give them 30-60 mins for the drive

7:30-8 get to work....we will presume they have an hr lunch (i mean 15 hrs a week they are PROFESSIONALS right)

5 pm..headed home

6 pm...home...either play with kids, do a little home work, eat, any other things you do when you get home.....what 2 hrs???

8 pm......even at working on it EVERY DAMN DAY...7/14 (we will cut an hr) thats 2 hrs a day....ok 4 for sat we will give them sunday off

10pm, 11pm if you do a 5 day week.. of yard work....

now for the benefit of the doubt, this is if the man handles ALL the yard work...now if I am reading between the || i gather the wife stays at home???

Either way the WOMAN is not putting 10-15hrs a week EVERY WEEK into her yard....isnt needed nor would they do it...because if it is a more well to do family....she is probably running kids, or other errands, helping at the school... ETC.

cant believe i just spent 15 mins of my time typing & figuring this up.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

5 hrs MAYBE

15.......................................... again STFU

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhhh wait a minute......

maybe they pay somebody......

STILL NOT F'N 15 HRS OR MORE A WEEK :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Maybe it's just my neighbors.

Over a hour or two each weekday and over 5 hours per day on the week ends. These guys are building walls. Changing drainage, mulching weeding, planting numerous flower beds and gardens. They have bars refrigerator and TVs for the outside. You have to mow in two different directions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom