A Question About These Auctions....

Mikey P

Administrator
The Ronald McDonald House.

I do RW.

Instead of paying their banner bills with a check these auctions let them pay with wholesale prices and gets the company a good amount of attention.

and you all save money as well.

kinda cool, eh?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
The Ronald McDonald House.

I'm up with it Mike....just wondered where it went. I realize there are way too many cheap asses that can't or won't cough up $5 a month.

I do RW.

Instead of paying their banner bills with a check these auctions let them pay with wholesale prices and gets the company a good amount of attention.

and you all save money as well.

kinda cool, eh?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It's a win-win-win, good thinking to you and the suppliers and a great way for cleaners to try out things or restock things they already like.

F

FB7777

Ken Snow said:
It's a win-win-win, good thinking to you and the suppliers and a great way for cleaners to try out things or restock things they already like.

Keep them coming, it's the best form of an endorsement of a product here

Bidders are putting their money where their mouth is

Mikey P

Administrator
Well you to will be happy for hear Adidas just bought a banner so we'll be auctioning off nylon exercise pants like there is no tomorrow

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
Well you to will be happy for hear Adidas just bought a banner so we'll be auctioning off nylon exercise pants like there is no tomorrow

I can see the headlines now....."Carpet cleaners asked to leave home after showing up in form fitting nylon and revealing excercise pants"

"That's not a gun in my pocket, Mrs Pifilton"

Back
Top Bottom