ACKMED TRIED TO STIFF ME

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
you guys remember Achmed.....(that's his REAL name)
the guy that i had to let pray
in my garage that time.......
Well there always SEEMS to be a problem
wit him.......usually over money...we DID talk religion once....too......
and him wanting a "big brother" discount on my labor.......

soooooooooo i worked over FIVE hours on his truck
yesterday.......(he didn't know you have to winterize) here in mi............ :lol:

so it's all fixed...(his blower was siezed as well) and
he sends a helper to pick the truck up.........

seems Ackmed "forgot" to give his helper any money.......
i snatched the keys outta the ignition and sED ...
OHH HELL NO.....

well his helpers ride had left and he's looking at me sayin'...
"yor not gonna give me the truck...are ya?

OHH HELL NO.....

fortunatly the corner store had an ATM!

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTsQng-70o3]

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Been there a few times.

Started doing the same thing, basically.

We had a guy, "M" from "Bahrain" come to our place, talking very badly about our competition and how they charge wayyyy too much. (Which they do.) And how we're THE place for him from now on.

Okayyy.

He needed a pump repair, and we took care of it, And the first thing he did when we did when he saw the bill was complain about the price. I KNOW that he can't beat our price. So there's no budging there. Then he pays with a hundred dollar bill for the job (which was like $60) and wants to go round about us not having exact change for him and how it was such a big imposition for him. So I gave him a gallon of SuperTLP and he seemed happy again.

Two weeks later, his guys screw the pump up again and he calls, saying, "You didn't fix that pump right. It's messed up again." So, I suggested that he bring it in for us to look at.

When I showed his guys that they had the Little Giant dialed all the way into "Very Hot", AND that they were out of water in their supply reservoir, they just acted like the 3 Monkeys- See, Hear and Speak no evil. I explained this all to Max and he says to fix it, which we did. And the needed some miscellaneous stuff as well, so the bill turned out to be just over $100. And M says, I'll take care of it before I leave for Bahrain, which he doesn't do.

So, about 6 weeks later (after leaving him several messages), his guys show up again when I'm not there and need something fixed. Taylor calls me and tells me that M's guys are in the shop. So, I told him to open the pump up and take the parts out of it and tell them that we're not looking at anything else, or putting it back together, until we get paid.

5 minutes later, we get a phone call from M's "office manager", with a credit card number.

No more leaving our place without paying first.

It seems that a lot of the "weirder" ones who show up complaining about price elsewhere are the ones I'd not want to leave near anything valuable and portable when my back is turned, if ya know what I mean.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
EZACTLY!!.......theres two local shops that won't even talk to him......
his truck was so junked out i couldn't believe it.....
his flowmeter was cracked......and he sez ..."ohh that's ok........
it didn't work LAST YEAR either..........WTF!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i had it typed out....but i didn't wanna give Shawn a heart attack..... :lol:
an' 'cides...i lik my new from from Jimbo....

PROCLIVITY............you know................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom