An AWESOME combination...Buying a Hydramaster Truckmount from Jondon

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I've been dealing with Jondon since early 2000, but since I purchased my truck mount from them in early 2014, they've been my major source of service, tools and chemicals. I had a major downfall a few months ago with my truck mount right after the warranty ended. I'm not going to go in detail on the damage of the machine, because it was neither my fault nor Hydramaster's. It was nearly problem free for over 1000hrs and It was just a weird thing that happened.

The damage was fixable, but it needed time for the service department to order parts and work on it, so I told Jondon to order another truck mount and sell this one after they fix it, because I didn't have time to get it fixed. So Jondon put my dilemma on their schedule first, had a Titan shipped to Atlanta, and got me back on the road in just a few days.

The warranty on the truck mount was out, and Hydramaster and Jondon could've sent me a bill for all this, because it was neither my fault nor theirs, and they had every right to do that. But Hydramaster and Jondon worked together on figuring out how to help me, and they did an Awesome job. Hydramaster is the best example of a company that supports their product.

So I just wanted to publicly thank Jondon and Hydramaster for being who they advertise being. Both are the best combination of supplying Us with what we need to operate our business.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been dealing with Jondon since early 2000, but since I purchased my truck mount from them in early 2014, they've been my major source of service, tools and chemicals. I had a major downfall a few months ago with my truck mount right after the warranty ended. I'm not going to go in detail on the damage of the machine, because it was neither my fault nor Hydramaster's. It was nearly problem free for over 1000hrs and It was just a weird thing that happened.

The damage was fixable, but it needed time for the service department to order parts and work on it, so I told Jondon to order another truck mount and sell this one after they fix it, because I didn't have time to get it fixed. So Jondon put my dilemma on their schedule first, had a Titan shipped to Atlanta, and got me back on the road in just a few days.

The warranty on the truck mount was out, and Hydramaster and Jondon could've sent me a bill for all this, because it was neither my fault nor theirs, and they had every right to do that. But Hydramaster and Jondon worked together on figuring out how to help me, and they did an Awesome job. Hydramaster is the best example of a company that supports their product.

So I just wanted to publicly thank Jondon and Hydramaster for being who they advertise being. Both are the best combination of supplying Us with what we need to operate our business.
It's nice to know you received good service but we would really like to know what happened to your unit. Could it happen to some else?

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
Matt-
Thanks for the kind words about HydraMaster, and our distribution partner Jon-Don. We appreciate it. Keep learning and applying the great advice you get from so many of these cleaners on Mikeyboard. Your small market demands some innovation in marketing approach, and like we talked about in Nashville - now when the big opportunity comes along, you have a lot of go-to friends here who can help. The Jon-Don and HydraMaster Tech support teams are always here to help you.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Matt-
Thanks for the kind words about HydraMaster, and our distribution partner Jon-Don. We appreciate it. Keep learning and applying the great advice you get from so many of these cleaners on Mikeyboard. Your small market demands some innovation in marketing approach, and like we talked about in Nashville - now when the big opportunity comes along, you have a lot of go-to friends here who can help. The Jon-Don and HydraMaster Tech support teams are always here to help you.
I took your advice on teaming up with companies and I already made some calls and postdated some jobs for next year on a bid in June2017 if I get the bid. I wanted to make certain that I had enough truck mounts. It gave me the confidence to be more aggressive when I talked to them.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I'm not going to go in detail on the damage of the machine, because it was neither my fault nor Hydramaster's.
It was somebody's fault... so who's? Kubotas? Is there an issue with the Titan 575? Hates being dragged around in a trailer? Which parts are hard to get in a 575? Bad install and it fell out on the freeway? ??? :headscratch:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom