and people pay howard parterge big bucks VERY FUNNY

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: and people pay howard partridge big bucks VERY FUNNY

Jasper (the seminar guy)recommends my system because he use to do something very similar in Chicago and he made a ton of money with it..

My system is a much improved and updated and easier system.

Steve Toburen saw a preliminary draft of my system and was so impressed he give me a free ticket to SFS.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
His was a simular method. But, mine has a few twists. He told me about his after I had been using mine in my area for a few years.

randy

Name
Randy
Dave, no offense as you seem like a decent fellow, BUT Craig Jasper was the BIG BAIT N SWITCH CLEANER in Chicago for years. They cleaned under the name of several department stores. You know the guys that place ads in the newspaper and offer low ball prices and then up sell for prespray, duel process (rotary scrubbing) and all that. Now I have respect for Craig's sales skills, but the idea that every carpet cleaner should be peddling vacuums made in Korean sweat shops or over priced spotter kits is pushing reality. His seminar is worth the price of attendance just to listen to his well refined sales pitch. I really enjoyed being there and think that even Terry would benefit from going.

Mikey P

Administrator
I nabbed my retailers back in 01 to 03.

They either referred Stanley because they were the only ones who would answer the phone AND show up or they reffed no one at all due to past embarrassments.
They love me, refer me to their families and ask nothing in return.

I do freebies for them some times, keep their shops clean and send them a decent amount of work that in reality gross them way more then they send me.

A few have tried the Howard trick on them since but they get shown the boot. I can't believe how none before me hadn't secured all the shops in town. Amazing really.

randy

Name
Randy
Ken Snow said:
That is a pretty serious and potentially slanderous statement about someone who in my opinion is a very nice man.

Nice man for sure and I totally enjoyed his one day seminar, but Facts are Facts and not "potentially slanderous" when 100% true. People reinvent themselves all the time in this industry and go on to new ventures, nothing wrong with that. Some of us have however been around long enough to know where some of today's guru/ seminar peddlers came from.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Facts are not facts when stated by someone without a profile, many states away from the allegations. At best they are internet propaganda, at worse slanderous. I agree that anyone can reinvent themselves but to claim that someone is or was a Bait & Switch operator which is an indictable situation is a pretty serious allegation. Perhaps your choice of terms was unintended?

Ken

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: and people pay howard partridge big bucks VERY FUNNY

There is a big difference between a bait and switcher and a company that offers upsales. Almost every company offers upsales. Have you ever been in a restaurant with out them asking you if you would like a desert?

Also. Ken,
Did you receive my Pm today?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm covered Mikey I have Egyptians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Chaldeans, rednecks, African Americans and WASPs like me working for us. I've dealt with all sorts of internal Jihads and broken up more than a few fights. This shit is nothing. I just look like a pansy assed milk toast.

Yes I did Dave

-JB-

Name
JB
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Gets better!

Lucinda - Cardenio's wife. Silent and beautiful, Lucinda is a model of the courtly woman. Docile and innocent, she obliges her parents and her lover.

Mikey P

Administrator
no shit, picturing Terri reading love poems is bad enough but this goofball?
Dave_Photo-1-132x177.png

DevilDog

I honestly can't believe I read this thread until it got to the semi homo erotic part...and then I kept on reading.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with me?

DevilDog

Yes Marty, I do. Your biting wit and way of writing will keep me glued to the screen. So fire away Mr. Beatty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom