Angry Joe Monster

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
So that's the ticket right there. Where my frustration comes from. Being called a lier. That's the only part that gets my hackles up.

I try to deploy empathy, so I take these conversations to heart.

What? Nothing about my post said you are Lying. And I never called you a liar.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
you often imply that I'm somehow not being forthcoming. Here the implication was; "does he really work a late shift, smh".

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
you often imply that I'm somehow not being forthcoming. Here the implication was; "does he really work a late shift, smh".

Not at all the implication.

I was telling mike that you wouldnt likely be responding at this point based on YOUR video stating this is the time you code. Your words, Joe.

Wow...you really are spiraling. That video, and now this?

If you put yourself out there like this you have to be able to take posts like this. And not assume it was any kind of implication. If you can't handle it....don't put yourself out there Like that. As I said on your page when you posted the video. If this works for YOU keep doing what your doing and ignore the chatter.

If you want to play into it....be prepared for people to call you out and hit hard. It's inevitable hat people will do this kind of thing. Or be prepared to do something constructive about it.

I really like you joe and respect what you've done. I say this to you (and all the other stuff, which has never been nasty, only calling it how I and others see it) out of concern and for wanting better for you. As brilliant as you are, you can also be your own worst enemy.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I like you too Meg. :)

If I miss read your intentions, then it's all good.

And you're right about tuning out the feedback that dosn't apply.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Oh of course not!!
But I take 100% to heart currently. And I have a dedicated channel soliciting constant feedback. That will never be my problem. :)

Thanks for the feedback! Lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh, you guys haven't seen angry Joe. Lol

I can run some numbers tomorrow Mike. What's the intent?
Your dialog at the beginning implies that SM plays host to many multi truck companies. Just found that interesting...

I don't know of many cleaning/ restoration firms with executive officers.

(Do you think Meg tells her pool party yenta pals that she's the Exec at Burdicks Brands?)

Last edited:
J

JS41035

It's funny how we want manufacturers and suppliers to be more involved and accessible.
But the guys that actually make themselves accessible, get the most flak. I don't use SM. But I'm sure those that use it aren't doing so out of loyalty to Joe. His product is rock solid. If he didn't produce the short motivational stuff, and interact on FB, he would receive less complaints? No good deed goes unpunished I guess.
Some guys like to help others. And their motives are gonna be questioned. Joe just seems to me like a guy that wants to help.
Don't worry about the folks that make subtle digs and then backpedal.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
If he didn't produce the short motivational stuff, and interact on FB, he would receive less complaints? No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

The complaints aren't about his social media presence....He has put out some really good, useful stuff.

They are complaining about him being, what "appears" to be, always on social media or initiating a new project when he has a products that aren't working properly or are so hyped up and anticipated only to wait.....and wait.....and wait for them to come out or be functional. It pisses people off that he's bouncing from one thing to the next on Social Media and doing all the videos, when they want their product. If he wants to be a Social Media guru, that's wonderful.....but focus on one thing....the social media stuff or SM. And don't go touting all the new great things that are "coming".....with out being able to give some timelines. And when he does give the timelines, they end up being a moving target (which is why he stops giving them).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom