Antidepressants

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mike have you looked into getting some drug companies that deal in antidepressants to advertise on the board? With all the whining some people do it may be a good fit and a good source of revenue.

Just saying

Name
Lee Stockwell
1:4 have some form of chronic condition that needs therapy of some sort. Many who need it don't, and a few who get it...get it wrong.

I've seen the right combination really help. Let a Doctor do it.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I have always firmly believed a bit of Prozac in the water supply would make the world a much more pleasant place.

Take care,
Lisa

rhyde

Name
rhyde
While there are plenty of legitimate chemical imbalances and need of therapeutic drugs pharmaceutics such as antidepressant, other psychiatric medications, antibiotics & pain meds are over prescribed. Poor diet and hormone imbalances are often overlooked The military won't take you if you are on antidepressants and it used to be if you where ever on Ritalin they wouldn't touch you ever!

-Perhaps the whining on this board is appropriate alternative therapy :p

Things could be worse you could be the other 45% of the worlds population lives in extreme poverty in S*&^ holes like this and these are lucky ones!
Another 30% live on the edge of extreme poverty.

800px-Jakarta_slumhome_2.jpg

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I think whiners get therapied pretty quickly here.

I saw a report a few days ago that said people are working to remove "lunatic" from legal procedings. Does seem more like something you call your buddy that wants to motorcycle through Mexico than a proper definition of a serial killer.

True perspective Randy. I overheard a home fix-up show participant say, "We're held hostage here every night." about her dining room. I wanted her to be held hostage so she'd realize she just needs a smaller table or a thinner family.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I saw a report a few days ago that said people are working to remove "lunatic" from legal procedings. Does seem more like something you call your buddy that wants to motorcycle through Mexico than a proper definition of a serial killer.

I have a friend who by that definition is a "lunatic"

He drives to Guatemala to go bird watching and sleeps in his car along the way and while he's there.

I'm always amazed when he makes it back again..just as I am when he tries to hike across Lake Erie when its frozen over in the winter.

He always turns back, but one day he'll just die out there if the guys south of the border don't get him first.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lee Stockwell said:
Trazadone. So I can sleep...so my wife can sleep.

Ambien CR here, Lee. I don't think I've had 2 good nights of sleep since my Daughter died.....10 years ago. It don't get any easier.

But I'm still up and ready to roll at 8 am.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
rwcarpet said:
Lee Stockwell said:

Ambien CR here, Lee. I don't think I've had 2 good nights of sleep since my Daughter died.....10 years ago. It don't get any easier.

Man, this hit me really hard! I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you all.

mcatt

Name
Mike
While I'm sure some really need these I believe most are on unnecessarily and all these drugs along with pain killers are just slung around the U.S. And we now have an epidemic of addicted people on these and pain killers that can barely function anymore.

S

sam miller

Its good to blow off steam and bouncing ideas around is great but ya if all you do is open Your mouth and poor me por me is all You post then it gets old quick.

Gotta learn to laugh at yourself not take everything so serious!
And take a deep breath every once in awhile. !dork!

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQHfoz9Be7U5]

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Vivers said:
rwcarpet said:
Lee Stockwell said:

Man, this hit me really hard! I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you all.

But Life goes on, Bill. Thanks. I'm not addicted....such as in the pain killer epidemic. Ohio ranks high in pain killer/oxy. Life came to a stop when my 23 year old Daughter died, but with Grandkids and a tuff Wife, I had to keep on "keeping on". I'm slowly trying to back off the stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom